Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Philanova

Philanova Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm not sure if this is something permitted for discussion on here based on Forum terms; but does anybody know of any good sites to find match streams? I understand that Magenta offers an online subscription; but I'm curious if there are alternatives to catch 3.Liga matches.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    it's not permitted but there are never any mods in here anyways, lol.

I've watched like half of Bayern II games this season between youtube or "illegal" streaming when the matches show up online. But couldn't find this one, oh well can't watch every match. Nor will I subscribe just when only 3rd Liga team I care about is Bayern II.

also how does Musiala make the II squad when he's never even scored in U19 for an attacking player???

Philanova repped this.
  3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    always the same issue with Bayern II they do well vs top 3rd Liga teams but flop vs bottom teams,lol.

already 2-2.

Kohn assisted Wriedt for the 1st. Both are headed to same Eredivisie club next season.

than the terrrrrrrrrrible OBM scored a direct free kick to give Bayern temporary 2-1 lead.

not convincing cb pair in last game which I did watch even with a win and now already leaking 2 goals in 1st half. Seems based on others, they've been terrible. Vs Ingolstadt was way too easy to go around them, too many holes and they were unable to take advantage. And once again these 2 games were Mai-less.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The young savages of the league: who has what it takes to be a shooting star?

With Maximilian Beier (17, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim), Oliver Batista Meier (19, FC Bayern Munich), Lazar Samardzic (18, Hertha BSC), Melayro Bogarde (18, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) and Florian Wirtz (17, Bayer Leverkusen) came five highly talented U20 players in 2020, four of them only after the Bundesliga restart, for their debut.

The young quintet can be trusted.

Florian Wirtz: "At least Havertz category"
    Club: Bayer Leverkusen
    Age at debut: 17 years, 15 days
    Position: Attacking midfield
    His move from 1. FC Köln to Bayern Leverkusen made waves in the Rhineland, at least since his Bundesliga debut in the 4-1 win in Bremen (May 18, 2020), all of Germany knows why. Only 15 days after his 17th birthday, Wirtz was in the starting eleven of the Champions League aspirant Bayer Leverkusen, behind Yann Aurel Bisseck (16 years, eleven months, 28 days) and Nuri Sahin (16 years, eleven months, one day) ) the third youngest Bundesliga player in history.

Wirtz is considered one of the greatest midfield talents in all of Europe and is already being compared to team-mate and international Kai Havertz. "If he stays healthy, he is at least a player in the Havertz category," enthuses, for example, Jörg Jakobs, the former young goat at the billy goats in the "Kicker" and describes the strengths of the youngster: "Florian can do everything, has a lot of wit, strong technology, incredible game intelligence, is fast with the ball, can dribble. "

It's footballing sensational. I think we got a huge talent there.
    Their own teammates are equally enthusiastic. Defense chief Sven Bender sees him as "incredibly wide" in his development and adds: "Football is sensational. I think we got a huge talent there."

The games that followed showed that Wirtz's debut was no accident. Since the restart, the native of Pulheim has played in three of four games, twice in the starting XI.

Wirtz is already highly regarded at the DFB. "He is a fine, determined guy who knows where he wants to go," DFB youth chief Meikel Schönweitz is quoted in the "Kicker": "He is a beacon of hope for us at the DFB, you have to say that."

He is nothing less than that at his club Bayer Leverkusen.

Maximilian Beier: On the way to the German Lewandowski
    Club: TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    Age at debut: 17 years, 3 months, 22 days
    Position: striker
    "At Bayern games, I look closely at him. Where he moves, how he behaves." Maximilian Beier has a great role model - and that is Robert Lewandowski. The 17-year-old orientates himself best, which the Bundesliga - maybe the entire football world - currently has to offer in the center forward position.

He is 17 when he is the same age as Robert Lewandowski.
    This is understandable, because Beier has the potential to pursue a world career similar to that of his Polish idol. Maik Barthel, a former Lewandowski consultant and now in the immediate vicinity of the young forward, sees great things in Beier: "He is 17 when he was Robert Lewandowski of the same age - after all, Beier is already playing in the Bundesliga, Lewandowski played for Legia at the time Warsaw 2 in the fourth division in Poland. "

Beier made his debut for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim in February 2020 in the 0-1 defeat in Freiburg and has been used regularly since then. In the U19 Bundesliga South / Southwest he scored ten goals in 15 games in the current season, with the professionals he is still waiting for his first goal participation.

"There is still a long way to go, but the systems are very good: Beier has a very quick grasp and a very good first contact," enthuses Barthel. Just like Lewandowski, the native of Brandenburg, who was trained by Energie Cottbus in his youth, is characterized by tremendous zeal for work in addition to strong physical requirements. "One and a half to two hours," Beier says, especially training with the aim of one day to follow in Lewandowski's footsteps.

DFB junior boss Schönwitz describes Beier's strengths as follows: "He is a fast, flexible, technically accomplished and intelligent striker who is always good for surprising actions."

Lazar Samardzic: Bit like Max Kruse
    Club: Hertha BSC
    Age at debut: 18 years, 2 months, 28 days
    Position: Attacking midfield
    FC Barcelona, Atlético Madrid, Juventus Turin and AC Milan: Italian transfer guru Gianluca di Marzio claims to know that all of these clubs are interested in Hertha BSC's Lazar Samardzic. The Spanish "AS" extends the list of potential interested parties by the names Benfica Lisbon and Real Sociedad San Sebastián.

Apart from the veracity of these reports, one thing can be read from them: Bruno Labbadia has a real rough diamond in his squad.

Samardzic made his debut in the Berlin derby against Union Berlin. In the 81st minute he came as the fifth and last option of his coach and was then able to celebrate a 4-0 derby success.

A great service player who reminds me a bit of Max Kruse with his good spatial perception and peripheral vision.The German-Serb, who is playing for the German U19, is still used primarily in the A-Junior Bundesliga North / Northeast. However, 14 hits and nine assists in 16 games show that the Berlin native has long outgrown this age group.

Samardzic has all the qualities for a great career - combines goal scoring, dribble strength and an outstanding passing game. "He is a totally exciting player who awakens a lot of imagination in us," Labbadia's predecessor Alexander Nouri told "Bild" after he struck Samardzic on matchday 24 (3: 3 at Fortuna Düsseldorf)

ls appointed to the professional squad. "A great service player who reminds me a bit of Max Kruse with his good spatial perception, his peripheral vision - that is, his passports into certain rooms for the other players."

Like many young attacking players, Samardzic still has to improve, especially when working against the ball: "If Laki improves in the defensive area and continues to gain experience, he can take the next step. My belief is great that he will in the near future will make the leap onto the field with the professionals. "
    Nouri was right.

Oliver Batista Meier: Ready for the next step
    Club: FC Bayern Munich
    Age at debut: 19 years, 3 months, 14 days
    Position: left wing
    With no Bundesliga club, it is more difficult to get stuck as a young talent. The last one who made it to the professional squad from his own offspring is David Alaba - and the Austrian also needed a loan to Hoffenheim before he really became a regular player with the record champions.

With Oliver Batista Meier, a highly talented German-Brazilian has been trying since this season. In the 5-0 win against Fortuna Düsseldorf, the 19-year-old benefited from the new exchange rule and came as fifth substitute for Serge Gnabry twelve minutes before the end of the game.

It's easy to see that Batista Meier has Brazilian football blood in his veins. He is technically shod and equipped with a strong free kick. He is quick and dangerous and has scored twelve goals in eleven games of the current season in the U19 - the native Kaiserslautern player scored five goals in a 6-0 win over TSG Hoffenheim.

Statistics that show: Batista Meier is ready for the next step.

It can be doubted, however, that this will take him straight to Bayern's professional squad. The competition in the Bayern offensive with Gnabry, Kingsley Coman, Ivan Perisic, Thomas Müller and perhaps Leroy Sané from the coming season is simply too big.

So why not choose the path that Alaba or Philipp Lahm chose at a young age? If Batista Meier licked blood after his Bundesliga debut, which can be assumed, then a loan could help him to further, more extensive missions.

https://www.eurosport.de/fussball/b...nd-wirtz-beier-und-co._sto7765682/story.shtml

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    a bit too much obsession with Kruse for Samardzic, just because
    "with his good spatial perception, his peripheral vision - that is, his passports into certain rooms for the other players."

this just scratches the surface of players and it's because Nouri coached both players too. But overall wouldn't compare them either.

prefer to compare no youth players with any pros.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  7. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    5 subs makes sense given how big most BL clubs squads are. It obviously also gives more opportunity for young players to get minutes, which is a good thing.

Ger90 repped this.
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yeah, 1BL squads are too big
    1-too many have like 27+ players in 1st team
    2-Matchday squads jumped from 18 to 20 this season
    3-3 subs=6 unused benchers increase it to 5 and it's only 4 unused.
    4-More chances for youngsters, I mean OBM was 5th sub over weekend. Tons of young players seem to be sub #4-5.
    5-It's why we saw so many unused bench for young players throughout the season.

Let's hope it's permanent and we know that established players have egos and would be angry if they don't come on as subs too.

so 03-Musiala (still prefers England) made his 3rd Liga debut. Not sure how he made his debut before Gunther or other players from U19? Tillman was training with 1st team so it makes sense for him.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    looks like Bayern II barely won 3-2, Wriedt again scoring. Even if he's played 2 1st team games in past he's not Bayern 1st team materiel. Bayern will need Arp (if he stays), Jastremski, Zirkzee and whoever else to try and replace him next season.

Win take Bayern II to 1pts below 1st place. Bayern II still 3rd Liga title contenders!!!! I do think that Bayern II winning or close to winning 3rd Liga could boost interest in players from higher level for loan or permanent. It's why I want Hoeness to integrate and play even more youngsters too.

have to say I think the only foreign player I like at II is the ex Bayern player and currently on loan from Freiburg the Korean Jeong, couldn't care less about the rest.

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    concerning Musiala's rise.

why do I feel like a lot of his movement are based on promises to him before he came to Bayern. Like in Summer it was said he was playing for U19 based on reports than he started in U17 but moved to U19 early during season. Last week trained with 1st team and today made 3rd Liga/pro debut. Like lol, that's way too much shit for a new player. He's talented kid but I is that all justified? Not sure I buy it. Mbi at least dominates vs older players and was called a beast by Kimmich and Alaba and Flick is a big fan of his. So his rise seems more justified.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #4586 Ger90, Jun 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    Some updates.
    -98 GK Frommann (on loan from Freiburg) was back in XI for SG and he kept a clean sheet in massive 1-0 win. He honestly should be the #1 at the likely headed for relegation from 3rd Liga. Throughout season the coaching had to choose between more modern GK in Frommann and the more classical one in 26 year old Reule and they picked experience and classical choice. In the same game for Chemnitzer, 99-Krebs made his 3rd Liga debut as a 19 min sub. I do think it's shame that Krebs has always had injury issues for years. Well at least some positive.

-01 CF Kongisdorffer played his 2nd 2BL game today.

-02 CF Woltemade played 7 min today as sub in a 3-0 loss to Frankfurt. It was his 4th 1BL game (5th pro one). Mostly sub use for him.

-02 CF Adeyemi makes his Austria Bundesliga debut in a 2-0 win.

And he picked up an assist for the 2-0, lol. Ball hit his shoulder too.
    https://streamja.com/NNB75

so far seems to have played 3 Salzburg 1st team games.
    1 in EL, 1 in Cup and 1 in Austrian Bundeslia. 3/3 sub appearances for a total of 79 min. Picking up 2 assists in 3 games and one every 39.5 min.

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    NEXT SUPER TALENT AT BAVARIA
    Tillman is learning, know the tiger

Talent days at Bayern!

The championship is almost decided - and now Hansi Flick (55) is also targeting FC Bayern's biggest problem: the youngsters!

After Super-Bubi Bright Arrey-Mbi (17) on Tuesday, the second Super-Bubi was allowed to train with the professionals on Wednesday: Malik Tillman (turned 18 a week ago)!

Since Müller and Alaba, there has been no breakthrough among the professionals.

But Flick directly introduced the permanent professional training for seven talents as the boss. So Joahua Zirkzee (19) made a top joker. And now take a closer look at the very young jewels.

BILD series Bavarian generation future: Tillman: "My playing style is similar to that of Pogba!"

After the team training, Tillman and Arrey-Mbi got an extra goal shot unit with assistant coach Hermann Gerland (66). The "tiger" took the boys to his chest a few times, growled: "This is a return!"

Who is tillman With 13 goals and 7 assists, he is the top scorer in the U19. His older brother Timothy (21 / now in Fürth) once played in the Bayern youth.

Malik described himself in a BILD series like this: "I prefer to play eight or ten as a center forward. I can score goals from there too. And I have the field in front of me, can use my creativity. I like Pogba, his style of play is similar my."

In an interview, he also said about the possible jump to the professionals: "You need patience, of course, that's important. It can be quick, it can take forever. If it is quick, you have to be there."

Maybe it will be quick soon ...
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...man-lernt-den-tiger-kennen-71039026.bild.html

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The Originator of the 02 CF Beier comparisons to Lewa.

Maximilian Beier: "Further than Lewandowski at that age"
    Extra shifts, pressing, storm training: why the Hoffenheimer is so successful

If Maximilian Beier (17) will behave as cool in front of the goal as when talking on a cell phone, German football has one less problem. "Nervousness? No, that quickly subsides, ”says the Sturm talent:“ I don't think about that. I want to show what I can do! "Beier came on for the third time this season after the restart at Hoffenheim's home game against Hertha BSC. After two short appearances (two and eight minutes), he was able to do a full half this time. He stormed against Paderborn (1-1) last Saturday for 14 minutes.

Maximilian Beier
    Beier nurtures hopes that the DFB could finally produce a jewel in the storm. It was precisely this wish that DFB-U head coach Meikel Schönweitz (40) expressed in SPORT BILD last week: "We want to train a German Lewandowski." , who is always good for surprising actions, ”he says:“ Maxi also has a certain slit-earedness on the court. It has potential. At the DFB level, the most important thing for us was that he gains in consistency in his performance and increases his density of action in the games.

Beier, who has already played eight games for the U17 national team and is now part of the U18, could breathe new life into the position of the center forward. The DFB instructors see the prototype of the perfect center forward in Robert Lewandowski (31). The Polish superstar plays two roles in Beier's vita. The youngster from Brandenburg an der Havel has been based on Lewandowski for years.

“At Bayern's games, I look closely at him. Where he moves, how he behaves, ”enthuses Beier. On the other hand, in his immediate vicinity he has a man who knows Lewandowski like no other. Advisor Maik Barthel once brought Lewandowski to Germany and worked with him when the Bayern star was still a teenager.

Barthel is convinced: "The player Beier is 17 when he was Robert Lewandowski of the same age - after all, Beier is already playing in the Bundesliga, Lewandowski was playing for Legia Warsaw 2 in the fourth division in Poland."

In the season in which Lewandowski turned 17, he made six games for Legia's second team and scored two goals. In the end, he was retired by the team doctor because he was too thin. Lewandowski's breakthrough began one season later, when he was 18 he scored 15 goals for third-division club Pruszkow. Barthel characterizes Beier as follows: "There is still a long way to go, but the systems are very good: Beier has a very quick grasp and a very good first contact."

At Hoffenheim, he is praised primarily for his view of work. He is hardworking, chasing every ball in pressing. "For me it is quite normal to do special training," says Beier: "For me, finishing goals after training are just as important as upper body or leg exercises." So far, so normal. But it becomes extraordinary when Beier talks about the scope of his special units: "I train extra one and a half to two hours a day!"

Beier only takes breaks when he feels tired. This is where a new app that all Hoffenheim professionals have on their cell phones helps: Every morning, players have to answer how they feel on a 1b scale is 10 for example to assess the condition of their muscles.

"Hoffenheim is exactly the right place for players of this age, they get the chance there early on to play in the Bundesliga," says consultant Barthel: "At the same time, those responsible make sure that there is no overloading of talented players, there is breaks again and again. "

Beier can convince with the DFB courses. He already gets the newly developed, specific striker training there: “Our behavior in the box is trained, for example: with a ball from outside, contact with the opponent is first sought, then you sneak away in the back. Lewandowski does the same, he almost perfected it, ”says Beier - and continues to work to become as good as his role model.

https://sportbild.bild.de/bundeslig...ert-lewandowski-vergleich-70947010.sport.html

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hoff 1st team coach.
    "A great talent like Maximilian Beier," said Schreuder, "we are glad that we have the academy players, when the time comes, they will get their chance."

Only 17-year-old Maximilian Beier was allowed to play again in the final phase and in his fifth appearance was very close to his first Bundesliga team. But Beier also failed completely free-standing due to the very responsive Müller.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kerim Calhanoglu: From Hoffenheim's youth to Istanbul?

Hakan Calhanoglu is currently playing in Serie A. There the former Hamburger SV player wears the AC Milan jersey. His cousin, Kerim Calhanoglu, is active for the U19 of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. There the 17-year-old went through all youth teams. In 18 games for the U19 of Sinsheim, he scored two goals. In four other hits of his teammates, he was also involved as a template provider. His contract ends at the end of the season. The paths seem to separate from summer.

Calhanoglu before moving to Turkey
    According to Turkish media reports, Kerim Calhanoglu is expected to move to Galatasaray Istanbul. The transfer will be officially confirmed when the child reaches the age of majority. His position is the left midfield and he always joins the offensive of his team. Galatasaray and rival Fenerbahce have recently been associated with young talent from Germany. However, experienced players are also courted by both clubs. Nuri Sahin, formerly Borussia Dortmund, will probably leave Werder Bremen at the end of the season. Fenerbahce and Galatasaray are considered potential new employers for the 31-year-old. Maybe 17-year-old Calhanoglu will soon play alongside Nuri Sahin. The coming weeks will show what the future of both players looks like.
    https://www.fussballeck.com/bundesl...glu-aus-der-jugend-hoffenheims-nach-istanbul/

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so 02-Calhanoglu linked to AC Milan and Turkish clubs.

2 things if he moves.
    1-Hoff seems to be losing lots of players or rumored to be.....
    2-He's provisionally capped by DFB but if he moves to Turkey. What's the likelihood that we call him up to dfb? And what's the likelihood he gets poached by Turkey? I mean it would be easier to poach a player who plays in the country, lol.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Interrupting the top talent borefest, some lesser known players from OL club.

so 01-Landweher who's played like 50 Hoff U19 games and also played 1 Germany U18 games exactly 1 year ago moving to OL.....I would have expected him to play RL next season. Wonder why even lower level?

Benedikt Landwehr
    Benedikt Landwehr is another talent for the blue from Hoffenheim who feels comfortable on the right and left outer lanes. Benedikt Landwehr comes from Heilbronn and most recently played for Hoffenheim in the U19 Bundesliga. Kickers coach Ramon Gehrmann: “He is only 19 years old and we will also give him the time to find his way around the first team. He has very good prerequisites: he is well educated, ambitious and versatile. "

Robin Schwemmle
    At the same time, the Stuttgart Kickers continue to rely on players from their own youth. With the only 18-year-old Robin Schwemmle, the club has tied a great talent in the long term. Siebrecht: "Robin's contract applies to both the U19s, for whom he is entitled to play one season, and the first team." He has been wearing the Stuttgart Kickers jersey since the U12 and has gone through all youth teams. Ramon Gehrmann: "We will closely monitor his further development and enable his next career steps."

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Look at those dribbling and skills....

Scouting
    Currently a player at RB Salzburg, contracted there until 2024. Based on rumors he has a release clause for an unknown amount. Despite playing in Austria, he is one of the most underrated prospects in Germany's youth.

The 18 year old primarily plays as a CF, but can also be used on the wings. An explosive dribbler with developed technique and flair, his skillset aids him in his ability to play his position.

He also has the direct drive towards the goal. He’s capable of shooting from everywhere with any kind of technique. This versatility makes him a dangerous finisher in front of the net.

Play-style: Adeyemi offers himself in the half-spaces and runs at defenders with speed. With his technique and explosive pace, he has no problems dribbling past 2-3 opponents at any point during game.

Down below you can see an example where Adeyemi runs around the defenders using his unbelievable pace, while shortening the space to the goal. He then finds his teammate with perfect timing, in the form of a low cross.

He’s aware of which type of pass to make in certain moments and, generally speaking, makes the right decisions. He is especially good with driven deliveries into the run of an attacker.

His acceleration has to be highlighted once again. He pushes the ball forwards and with quick and small steps, he generates great speed in his run. Even more impressive is how Adeyemi keeps his composure and technique, despite moving at such a high pace

Because of this pace, Adeyemi is a counter-attacking weapon. His actions are uncomplicated and efficient and he is capable of finishing with both feet - an important trait for any attacker.

Even in tight spaces, the German is gifted with ball control and an ability to get out of situations. It would be wrong to say he’s an attacker only suited for counter attacking. Here you can see one of his best goals.

His dribbling is composed of many body feints and stops. This might look uncontrolled at times and is partially the reason why opponents tend to lose balance. Following this, his explosive acceleration takes over once again.

Adeyemi knows how to act in specific situations and how he moves into spaces. You could say that he’s too selfish sometimes but his self-confidence is unmistakeable.

His decision-making is alright, but could use some work. He could assist his teammates a bit more often after making dangerous moves and he could seek a suitable balance in here.

Definitely, Adeyemi is well-developed despite being a forward. In his pressing, it’s very obvious that he’s been taught the typical “RB-pressing“ style. His work rate in pressing can be seen here:

The German international is, as mentioned, sometimes overly aggressive. His temperament is both a strength and weakness. From time to time, he wins out in difficult challenges, but when he fails, he’s clearly very frustrated.

His stature could also work and it would help him to gain about 2-3 kg of additional muscle mass. If he wants to establish himself in pro-football, most likely at a Red Bull club, he will need to continue to develop his muscles.

Despite a very impressive skillset and an impressive start to his career, it’s important to follow and evaluate his career slowly. Next season we can expect him to break into RB Salzburg's first team. Karim Adeyemi - one of Germany's hottest under the radar prospects.
    1267525560265146368 is not a valid tweet id

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    he's not underrated in German football more like all German players are overlooked by the world masses.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1268296614290096129 is not a valid tweet id

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    honestly reasons why the doomsady like things one sees from dfb is dumb and pointless is that,

1-take the best possible players from 97-05 and then a lot of 94-96 are Senior players too. Can't ignore them. I mean 96 turn 24 this year and even if you jump 6 years, only 30 years old, that's not that old either. 96 age group can be useful until the 2028 Euro, that' more than enough time, aka 8 years.
    2-The key thing is that Squads are only 23 players. I mean that's not a huge number in fact that's a small one to boot. What maybe get to 35-40 really relevant players for sake of depth and that's basically it.
    3-You don't need 20-30 players per age group to be relevant Senior NT wise.
    4-Not everyone who makes top league will be Senior NT level player either.

they can cry about age groups but every age groups has holes in them. And having holes could be difference in terms of going far or not, but meh, Seniors are the only ones that matter and if you take the best players without caring about age group.......there wouldn't be many holes left...............

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    boooooooo, 03-Netz is out for the season. Shame was likely making his 1BL/pro debut this season and in doing so would have been Hertha's youngest ever debutant. Now he won't do either one this season.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    99-Schleimer signs pro contract at FCN.

Lukas Schleimer receives professional contract

With Lukas Schleimer, a top player from the U21 will continue to wear the FCN jersey and receive a professional contract.
    1. FC Nürnberg is continuing on its path and has provided the first young player with a professional contract for the coming season. Lukas Schleimer will receive a contract from his own U21 until 2022.

The 20-year-old attacking midfielder switched to the club's U19s in 2017 and then quickly made it into the second team. Here Schleimer scored 20 goals and nine assists in 20 appearances this season. The native of Trier sniffed the air of the first season in the first half of the season and in the winter training camp and has been an integral part of head coach Jens Keller's squad since the Bundesliga break in March.

"Looking forward to developing myself further"

Schleimer: “I am pleased that I have the chance to recommend myself for higher tasks. I am aware that the leap to the professionals is a big challenge. But that is exactly my claim. I am eager to develop myself further and at some point to work out my chance with the professionals. Many thanks also to Dieter Nüssing, who brought me to the club three years ago and always looked after me. ”

Sports director Robert Palikuca: “Lukas is a prime example of what can be achieved with diligence and meticulousness. In the past six months, he has managed to develop into the professional field of vision. We are convinced that he will now take the next steps. Just as Fabian Nürnberger did last. Our aim is to keep the permeability from the junior area to the professionals high. "