Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He is relatively tall but still not strong enough . 184cm and 72kg, can definitely work on it

I don’t know if he will be preliminary called up by Turkey, he has that passport issue

but he said all his friends are from DFB , Giancarlo Lore, Nnamdi Collins and Pepe Brekner are there too especially. So he always prefer DFB

I don’t think preliminary call up matters that much. The final poaching is more crucial.

He had fun with DFB in La Manga in January .

I m very confident that he will eventually play for DFB , no doubt. Miroslav Klose and Slaven Skeledzic from FC Bayern saw his talent, then they contacted Schonweitz and Prus and see if DFB can arrange fast pass for his passport application

Klose wanted Kabadayi to play for DFB , and he thinks Kabadayi can make the NT one day (disciplinary issues or injuries aside) . Klose , Skeledzic and Schonweitz all had conversations with Kabadayi .

and Kabadayi cares a lot about Bayern too, he also respects Klose and Skeledzic.
    On top of this, his friends and teammates mostly play for DFB .

so I don’t think it’s an issue at the end. Dfb and Bayern have close contact with him

Klose and Skeledzic played main roles in this. Or else Yusuf might not even apply his German passport

Ger90 repped this.
  2. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

PAULINHO was very very good tho, in his start. I think his debut game(starting?) Vs Frankfurt , Paulinho was already in the best XI by Kicker

physically and athletically better than Wirtz for sure. But he might need more space than Wirtz

and Bremen played deep at first, so Bosz went with Wirtz who can attack in tight space

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    but that is why Wirtz could be a big weapon for dfb, technically gifted player who's good in 1v1 and does well in small space. That could be difference to winning big match ups.Of course physically/athletically Paulinho's better, he's 3 years older. I think both types whether more space or less have their uses for dfb but for dfb when a ton of countries park the bus we need those small space guys to do their work to help unlock defenses. A lot of times matchups vs big countries are also tight affairs too. As each side knows whoever scores 1st will have the edge.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    those are nice friends to have, Collins, Lore, Breckner are all gifted kids......join the club.:thumbsup: Glad to know he had fun playing for dfb. People do forget that teammates do play big role in choosing NT these days.

but doesn't it go that if he plays for Turkey in competitive game before he gets German passport could be permanent cap tie to Turkey? Unless I'm mistaken with rules.

its simple, anyone who breaksthrough Bayern 1st team is all but likely headed for Senior NT call up.

that's pretty big seal of approval for German Legend and future Bayern 1st team assistant coach. Nice to see Klose and Skeledzic helping him to officially become German.
    "Klose wanted Kabadayi to play for DFB , and he thinks Kabadayi can make the NT one day (disciplinary issues or injuries aside)."

5. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Did you mean Borowski? Tim Borowski the then Bremen midfielder? News for me, so he is German Poland.
    Definitely remember Sebastian Boenisch. Back then Werder Bremen was decent, the hell happen to them now, very embarrasing.
    Jesus I know Dariusz Wosz. He was the attacking midfielder of Bochum IIRC. Holy shit, when he played with NT era, definitely one of the darkest moment of German NT.

Ger90 repped this.
  6. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    It is never a coincidence young talent from across all Europe dominant of Africa descent. Just see current France NT. It is quite logical, they are blessed with better athleticism. And football now compared to let say 20 years ago are vastly different. Now the game is much more physical, faster, tighter pressure, more powerful. I always said that if del Piero or Baggio or Haessler to play in current era, they might not be able to cope with current football.

Ger90 repped this.
  7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yeah Borowski mixed him up with Borkowski from Leipzig U19, lol. I've seen it mention in past that he's Polish descent and with a name like Borowski it does seem like it could be.

Thing is how far does a Polish connection go for any player? Some might be direct others not as much. These are next door neighbors, with immigration and land changes throughout history. Who knows.

Yeah Boenisch is embarrassing, Wosz is the type of player that benefited from weak competition but otherwise wouldn't have been in NT.

I do think that's overall true but for Germany we still see loads of talents that aren't African descent whether full German, German-Turks, German-EU etc. Some interesting German-South Africans as well. Would say that African descent do have the edge in terms of making pro football early. It's why most of the early birds around Europe are African descents. I don't think it's coincidence that Moukoko/Collins have Dortmund chance early and both are African descent or that Mbi seems like he has a shot at Bayern too. The rest all seem to require more time.

As fans watching it does suck to see promising players who need time due to physical/athletic deficits or ones who could end up not being able to cope as mentioned like del Piero or Baggio or Haessler.

I also sometimes think that not every German player is suited for 1BL for example but since everyone wants to breakthrough 1BL they will just delay their careers to whenever they are finally ready.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  8. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Of course we still have the so called caucasian German talent. I'm talking about the general direction. Which is completely fine with me, don't get it wrong I'm not racist whatsoever. I'm just pointing out that the current football is vastly change. If we watch older match from bygone era, the physical aspect such as speed and reaction were tantamously different from now. Nevertheless, the biggest challenge is to keep the "art" aspect of football without resorting to "athleticsm" aspect only in football.

Ger90 repped this.
  9. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I thought Littbarski n Borkowski were not Polish related ...?

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    it's not racist, those are just realities. In the end what we all want is the best players when talking Senior NT and rooting for as many players to succeed whatever their background. The more success the better it reflects on German dev.

"Nevertheless, the biggest challenge is to keep the "art" aspect of football without resorting to "athleticsm" aspect only in football."

yeah even African descent have their own issues, as of now we can't even produce African descent CFs (yeah Moukoko/Adeyemi have yet to breakthrough for realz). There is also another drawback too, sometimes these African descent are overhyped due to physical edges they have in youth levels that disappear/not good enough vs adults. It takes a lot more that that to pan out.

or someone like Bisseck one of the youngest 1BL debutant ever in 1BL.Seems to have some holes in his game and has basically wasted 2 seasons not doing much. Will be curious to see what he does next season. There are other examples of this too. I also feel like Tah fits this very well too but he managed to breakthrough for real but even then I don't really rate him much as a cb.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    is Littbarski's son 03-Lucien Littbarski at Wolfsburg U17 any good?

seems like Littbarski married a Japanese woman and his son might have been born in Japan too. Pierre was in Japan from 2003-2004.

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so what is likely status of youth NT?

Confirmed
    -Olympics delayed to 2021, still allows 97-onwards.

Speculation
    -Does seem likely that 2021 U21 Euro will be delayed to 2022.Can't see Euro, Olympics (U21) and U21 Euro all in same Summer.
    -Seems likely that U17 Euro (03 age group) and U19 Euro (01 age group) will could be cancelled.
    -U20 WC will likely be delayed or axed. Almost all qualifiers are Regional tourneys that were all slated for 2020 and not a single played pre-corona.

usually U17 Euro=May and U19 Euro=July.......that's not happening since the Elite Round qualifiers were not even started.

next season is new cycle for both U17 and U19 so seems like both age group will miss out. How exactly would you play U17 03 and U17 04 in same season doesn't really make sense? And players would turn 18 in 2021 as well, that's not 17 or under.

I think it's for the best and at the same time German clubs do use results against players if the results aren't great these days. Might be for the best if 01 don't play dfb again until U21 with 00s combined.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00 CF Ngankam signs pro contract at Hertha. Reports say he signed until 2023.

HERTHA BSC TIES JESSIC NGANKAM LONG-TERM
    The 19-year-old offensive player signs a long-term professional contract with the capital club. In the current season, Ngankam has already collected 22 scorer points for Herthas U23 in the regional league and celebrated his Bundesliga premiere against Hoffenheim.

Berlin - Despite the currently challenging and uncertain situation surrounding the corona crisis and the associated effects, Hertha BSC is pushing ahead with its personnel planning for the coming years - of course, the blue-and-white growth of one's own is also an important aspect for the future of the 'elderly Lady'. Hertha BSC has underpinned this philosophy in recent years by the high permeability between the club's football academy and the professional team. Jessic Ngankam, who was part of the squad of head coach Bruno Labbadia for the first time last Saturday (16.05.20) in the 3-0 away win in Sinsheim, celebrated this path and made his Bundesliga debut in the final phase. The 19-year-old center forward signs a long-term professional contract with Elf von der Spree. "Jessic has had a very good development in the recent past and has already been able to set good accents in our U23 in his first year with the seniors. He has been Herthan for 14 years and we are pleased that after training in our academy he is now the Step into the professional area with us ", said managing director Sport Michael Preetz on Wednesday (20.05.20) the completed personnel. "I have been playing at Hertha BSC since I was five years old. As a Herthanian, I am very proud to have signed my first professional contract almost at home. I have been working on this all my life. This has now opened the door to me, now it is up to me, seize this opportunity! ", the attacking player was happy about the contract.

Ngankam, born on July 20, 2000 in Berlin, has played for the capitals since 2006 and went through the junior teams of the blue-whites. So far, the right foot has had 105 appearances in the three performance teams (U23, U19, U17) - the scorer scored 58 goals and contributed 18 assists. In addition to the impressive proof of his offensive qualities, Ngankam celebrated further successes in the jersey with the blue and white flag on the chest: So the home-grown team celebrated the A-Junior Championship in 2018 and participated in the UEFA Youth League together with the U19 in the past season who scored four goals in six matches. In the current season, Ngankam scored 11 times for Herthas U23 in 22 duels in the Regionalliga Nordost and gave 11 more assists. Now the step into the professional area follows.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Sven Bender talking 03-Wirtz
    “It was a good transfer. We have to praise our people for bringing such a boy here, ”says Bayer clearer Sven Bender (31). "I think we got a huge talent there."

-98 RL player Omar Haktab Traore linked to 3rd Liga and 2BL Osnabruck (likely Agu replacement) but seems like he'll move to 3rd Liga KFC Uerdingen.
    https://www.liga-zwei.de/vfl-osnabrueck-omar-haktab-traore-im-anflug/

-Mainz respond to 98-R.Baku being linked to PSG, like a day later, lol.
    The Mainz sports director Rouven Schröder has now commented on the rumor as follows: "Ridle Baku is doing very well and continues to play a prominent role. But he has to keep working hard to take his next steps. PSG didn't contact me, however, ”Schröder is quoted by the“ Allgemeine Zeitung ”. "We are very satisfied with Ridle and have a contract until 2022. He is in good hands with us."

“In my view, there is basically nothing against being able to develop into a senior international in Mainz. But I'm not thinking about that at the moment - I want to continue to perform at the club, ”said Baku, a native of Mainz, in a“ t-online.de ”interview in January. A possible transfer is estimated by “L'Équipe” at 5 to 8 million euros.
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/erkund...s-sehr-gut-aufgehoben-ldquo-/view/news/360853

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    more on Wirtz.
    Only at first glance was it surprising that Wirtz, who was in the squad for the first time ever, was preferred to the experienced Karim Bellarabi in the starting eleven. In the units during the week in the quarantine training camp, which were held in camera, the youngster is said to have played to the fore with strong performances.

"We are really happy for Florian and the whole club," said Markus von Ahlen. Leverkusen's U19 coach has looked after Wirtz in four games for Bayer's youngsters. There the talent already convinced with two hits and three assists. Von Ahlen sees the Wirtz start-up nomination as "great proof that under Peter Bosz young players can quickly come into view."

The coach of Bayer's pros will not have regretted his courage to have thrown the midfielder into the cold water. In his first appearance in the Bundesliga, Wirtz also showed the qualities that made him an exceptional junior international. Wirtz is ambidextrous, can be used flexibly, aggressively, and is technically extremely strong. In front of the goal, the brother of Bayer's Bundesliga soccer player Juliane Wirtz is also very dangerous, but always has an eye for his teammates.

The fact that the 68-pound newcomer to the Bundesliga newcomer didn't do everything in his first game certainly doesn't change his undoubtedly great potential. "The boy is very carefree," said Sven Bender, looking at his new teammate. “I feel like it was yesterday that I was on the sidelines at that age. Now the guys around you are getting younger and younger and are so far footballing, that's sensational. "

Wirtz had already indicated in the first training sessions that he can certainly keep up with the big ones. "I have to say: That was a good transfer." The people in charge under the Bayer Cross have to be praised, Bender said, that they brought a youngster of this quality class to Leverkusen. "We caught a huge talent there.
    https://rp-online.de/sport/fussball...iert-gelungenes-debuet-in-bremen_aid-51232971

wonder if this is how Bayer lured 04-Lore to their club too? that there could be future 1st team perspective. Otherwise why did he join that club of all places?

I know it was said Lore who went from Koln to Bayern to Bayer was homesick so went back West but why Bayer? tons of West club options. It's been said that Bayer are trying to make more effort to lure/poach players and do better job scouting wise as well. Hence getting Wirtz from Koln and the ex Kolner Lore to their club in Winter, 2 in 1 transfer period swoop.

will be curious to see if Bosz offers perspective to more players or if it's just a few exceptions. Corona could play role in maybe more chances too.

16. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Member

May 21, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    would it be easy for him to become regular starter?
    I see there a lot of space when Havertz leaves the club

Ger90 repped this.
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    it does seem like he's being prepped to take Havertz spot in future.Although not sure if he'll be a regular starter this quickly. Needs to work on physicality. If you think about it he made his debut like over 100 days earlier than Havertz did his and Havertz was more ready for it. Wirtz is basically ahead of schedule.

he's not going to start every game this season, they likely would want him to take break. Besides, next match vs Gladbach is a big one for both sides, doubt he starts there. Would be cool to be wrong, lol.

should be eased into it and then you got all of his competition for spots aren't slouches either and all older. An odd start here and there might be best way for him to start off.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -update on 00-Opfermann and 01-Dehl.
    "Opfermann and Dehl are partly back in team training. They can already do certain exercises or certain parts of team training," the 54-year-old trainer explained in a short statement the current situation of the two talents. With this, Dehl has also taken another step towards possible playability.

-update on 99-Kilian
    "Kilian is not yet on the training ground, so he will definitely not play," said SCP trainer Steffen Baumgart in a media round. "He had the tendon injury, but then he couldn't go to treatment because he had the flu and then Covid-19."

"Then everything shifted. But Covid-19 has recovered. Now it is still about the tendon injury. We have to get him painless now and hope that he can start training again next week."

-update on 98-Traore moving to 3rd Liga.

KFC signs right-back Traoré
    KFC Uerdingen has signed Omar Haktab Traoré. The right-back changes from regional league leader SV Rödinghausen to Krefeld for the new season. The 22-year-old signs a three-year contract.

"We have been following Haktab for some time and have had a few conversations," says Managing Director Niko Weinhart. “It fits perfectly into the new concept of the club and the coach. He is also versatile on the right side, he can also play in midfield. We look forward to developing it further. ”

"I was very impressed that the club had been dealing with me for so long and had repeated conversations with me," emphasizes Traoré. "I am thrilled to be able to take the next step in Uerdingen."

"Traoré is the best right-back in the regional league and still has great development potential," said coach Stefan Krämer. "It is lightning fast and will help us. I look forward to working with him. "

The 1.87-meter defender, born in Osnabrück, played in the youth of Eintracht Braunschweig until 2017 before moving to Rödinghausen. Born in Osnabrück, he played a total of 44 games in the Regionalliga West, and this season he has played in all of the league's 27 league games to date (one goal, two assists).

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    seen more of 05-Raebiger, does look very promising kid between speed, vision, creativity and dribbling. When he dribbles he just dances around 2-3 players.

well let's hope that Leipzig start integrating in near future with likely some loans too. For now, Union, Bayer, Frankfurt and Leipzig seem to be the hardest places to be at, no II team and any no longer U19 eligible players easily risk playing nothing all season if they stay and aren't used, which does no good for dev.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    seems like the 2 FCN II players 99-Knothe and 99-Schleimer doing well.

Knothe and Schleimer: Nobody in professional casting at the FCN
    Youthful vigor at the old master: Club coach Keller is satisfied

NUREMBERG - In order to broaden the squad, the club with Noel Knothe and Lukas Schleimer have drawn two talents from the in-house U21. While one youngster is extremely praised by Jens Keller and Marek Mintal, the other could soon have working papers with the professionals.

Noel who? Club youngster Knothe has so far made a "very good impression" among the professionals.
    If you want to see a few moving pictures of the team training of 1. FC Nürnberg these days, you have to rely on the club channels. Because of the pandemic, the Valznerweiher sports park is still closed, except for the professionals and their coaches and supervisors.

Single room at the Neue Zabo - also for the almost professionals
    A short film on the homepage, underlaid with some Gema-free music and two voices, gives a hint of bustle on the court, once the ball even flies into the corner at the top right. And if you look closely, you can even see Noel Knothe and Lukas Schleimer.

The two Nobody from the U21 have been at the top since April 6th and the resumption of training and will remain at the top until further notice. Such a life as a professional footballer is basically worth striving for, but can be pretty monotonous these days. Specifically, this means from Monday and until the departure of the 20-man squad to Hamburg on Saturday: Single room in the hotel next door. The concept of the DFL wants it that way, so 1. FC Nürnberg sticks to it and continues to test, today for the fourth time. As of yesterday, they are all still negative at the club.

Two-tier difference - but for how long?
    Noel Knothe and Lukas Schleimer would have preferred other circumstances for their extended license player casting. There is a two-class difference that makes them want to recommend themselves for higher tasks. The central defender Knothe and the offensive force Schleimer are actually at home in the Regionalliga Bayern, but may soon be needed in the Second Bundesliga. Because not only Jens Keller fears a significantly increased risk of injury due to the extremely short preparation.

Club coach Keller praises
    So, including the two youngsters, 24 non-goalkeepers are doing gymnastics on the field plus convalescent Virgil Misidjan, who seems to be still very far away from his comeback and therefore has to commute to Donaustauf every other day.

Knothe and Schleimer, however, are full of juice; This 21-year-old Knothe, who trained at Eintracht in Frankfurt from 2014 to 2019 and has occasionally left Niko Kovac's training guest there, at least in the small groups, is also found by Jens Keller, who is a graduate student Judgment but want to take some time. He already knows his colleague Schleimer (20) a little better from the winter training camp in Marbella, his recommendation: ten goals and nine assists in 20 regional league appearances. As you can hear, Schleimer, which emerged from the TuS Mosella Schweich, already has a professional contract that is ready for signature.

From Eintracht to Pipinsried
    Knothe would also like it, it would be his second. In the first half of 2019, Eintracht had loaned him to FC Pipinsried, who would later be relegated to the regional league, an experiment that apparently failed for both sides. The club did not flare for long and initially brought him into his second team for one season.

There he developed splendidly or at least "very positively", as U21 coach Marek Mintal says, who describes him as physically robust, intelligent and "clear in the head". The next career step is mapped out, and Knothe also seems to like the team training of the professionals. Which, unfortunately, cannot be seen in the short film on the homepage.
    https://www.nordbayern.de/sport/knothe-und-schleimer-nobodys-im-profi-casting-beim-fcn-1.10093846

FCN II are in 3rd place in RL Bayern which is fantastic. Let's hope for more chances otherwise some players are very very likely getting poached in Summer.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The reason for this is also new coach Bruno Labbadia (54). He has only been in office for a good six weeks, but is already shaping Hertha's future. In the end, he repeatedly emphasized that the door for talent was open to him. On Saturday he replaced Ngankam in the 79th minute for Dodi Lukebakio, rewarding him for good training performance.

Labbadia: “Jessic drew attention to himself by showing great strengths. He used his power, his good ending. But I also told him that I not only expect this at short notice, but that he goes full throttle in every training session. ”

Under Labbadia, Ngankam can now finally get started in his Hertha future!
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...unterschreibt-profivertrag-70775784.bild.html

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Mats Köhlert: Leaving HSV "was definitely worth it"
    BALANCE SHEET EUROPE LEAGUEMATS KÖHLERT NETHERLANDS SEASON ABORT TRANSFER WILLEM II TILBURG
    Last summer Mats Köhlert switched from HSV to Willem II Tilburg. Until the end of the season in the Netherlands, he played all 26 league games and, with six goals, was able to contribute his share to a strong fifth place, which means the qualification for the Europa League playoffs. “Of course you are happy about the ticket for Europe. I think that's really big for the club. Willem hasn't had this for 15 years, ”said Köhlert in the“ Abendblatt ”podcast.

The youngster therefore rated his move from HSV to Tilburg very positively: “If someone had told me a year ago that I might be playing in the playoffs for the Europa League a year later, I would have signed it immediately. So I think it was definitely worth it, but I'm still at the beginning of a young career, ”said the ex-HSV talent. However, he already has his next goal in mind: “I think that was a good start to professional football. The next step is to become a seasoned professional footballer in the next few years. That is my next goal. "
    https://hsv24.mopo.de/2020/04/28/ex-hsv-profi-koehlert-verraet-hat-sich-sein-wechsel-gelohnt.html

LOL, at HSV they wanted to extend with him but 0 planning was likely only for II. Now EL next season for him.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    3rd place in Greece who are EL contenders for next season are interested in taking 98-Toure on loan from Juventus. Seems like Toure also attracting interest within Italy and outside as well. Greece listed at #14 league in Europe.

Juventus U23, many polls for Idrissa Toure: the AEK retries the blow on loan

All crazy for Idrissa Toure. For the Juventus Under 23 midfielder, defined as the future Pogba, there are several Italian and foreign clubs, all ready to launch him in the top flight after two years of maturing in the Second Team. The polls in recent weeks are not even counted, someone has even taken a few more steps in practice. Above all, Massimo Carrera's AEK who has been following the player for some time and who had already tried to approach the Bianconeri last January. The Greek club tries again, with more conviction, with a loan request and the possibility of further enhancing it in Souper Ligka Ellada: for Juve it is still premature to make definitive assessments, but the corridor with Greece remains open.
    https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/ser...re-l-aek-ritenta-il-colpo-in-prestito-1383653

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Schalke's Todibo and Harit injured themselves in Revierderby seems very likely both will miss Augsburg match.

chance for Thiaw and Bozdogan to make matchday squad? Or for Becker to be in XI? Lets hope Mercan also gets some chances between now and end of season.