Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Freddy Jakel was terrible against Kiel U19 last weekend

maybe he has made improvement but he needs to improve a lot to make it to the pro team

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Top of the table clash ends up 1-1 between Stuttgart and AB. I think most people expected Stuttgart and HSV to get promotion, instead AB is in 1st place while HSV and Stuttgart seem to be rivals for the 2nd direct promotion spot.
    AB XI: Pieper and Kunze
    Unused bench: Lucoqui, Seufert......Staude was missing

it's interesting to note that Kunze was career RL player moves to 2BL in Summer 2019 and now on track to move to 1BL in Summer 2020. Double promotion in span of 1 year. Glad to see him establish himself in XI, why? Because had he barely played all season and they get promotion, he's more likely to be dumped on loan in Summer.9 games to go and AB is 6 pts ahead of 2nd place and 7 pts ahead of the promotion playoff spot.

let's hope that S.Muller and Consbruch get playing time in 2BL this season if they seal title and promotion early. From their U19, 01-Pudel, 01-S.Muller (although viewed as part of 1st team), 02-Consbruch (pro contract, already made debut and will likely get integration) and 02-Atmaca seems like the players they like. Main issue with AB is they got no II and that is issue for 1BL, we will have Bayer, Frankfurt (although they want to revive it), Union, Leipzig and now AB all no II, 5/18 teams..........

they also got 97-Owusu and 99-Ozkan on loan although neither seems to have done enough for any 1BL consideration.

Stuttgart used Massimo as 12 min sub vs his old club. He might not have been able to play full game due to fitness from last game. Lets hope he regains full fitness and gets back into his XI spot. While Egloff was unused bench......so he could have played vs Bayern U19 in the end......

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -not only is 4th place Lille and other Ligue 1 clubs interested in Cestic but other clubs around Europe. Looks like Koln will have to give pro contracts or extensions to numerous players. Katterbach, Thielmann, Jakobs are non issue even if clubs want to poach. Krahl and Strauch are also none issues it's everyone else, lol. Well good news since they can't all make Koln they will be poached elsewhere.

I recall 02 RB Sponsel was said that RB Leipzig are interested in poaching him. Since his return from injury, 1 goal and 3 assists in 6 games. From what I've seen of him over past year, he looks promising player

-Meanwhile Jakobs is nominated another time.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    on Bella-Kotchap

"According to SKY News from just now, ABK has been observed by scouts from Real, Chelsea and City and is said to have submitted offers to the club. Apparently, he also wants to change in summer."

lol, if he ends up in England to go play EPL2.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Mainz #1 Zentner is out for the season so 97-F.Muller regains his #1 spot. Muller played 45 min in 1-1 draw vs FD too. Will 98-Dahmen move to bench GK?

concerning the Olympics, we now have F.Muller #1 at Mainz, Kastenmeier #1 at FD and Schubert #1 at Schalke and 3/3 are 97-onwards and #1s in 1BL.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Samardzic continues to train with 1st team. Wonder if they will use him or only once they are safe from relegation?

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Austrian 2nd division
    -Boller scored off an assist by Benko in a 2-2 draw. Jelisic was unused bench. Interesting how productive Jelisic has been in extremely limited game time, 1 goal and 3 assists in 150 min this season. All 3 Germans are Austrian Bundesliga LASK players on loan to their feeder club. Summer will be interesting for them.

2BL
    Burnic on loan seems to be doing well post Winter.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...-endlich-wieder-in-dresden-69315906.bild.html

CL
    Czyborra continues to be unused as Atalanta advances to the QF after beating La Liga Valencia 8-4 on aggregate.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  9. Icke

Icke Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Kölle, Germany
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ger90 repped this.
  10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It's not just PS it's also the school issue, pressure to do well, bad coaches or exaggerating coaches. School and football aren't very optimized.

honestly when I was a kid I wouldn't want to play football, between school and wanting to have fun, football wasn't it. I only played in high school and called it quit. Not surprised if kids these days want to have fun.....

there is reason why dfb always talks about wanting to make football fun and improving coaching because a lot of youth coaches aren't good.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -looks like 3rd Liga matchday 28-29 has been officially delayed.

-on Arp

-on Fruchtl
    Christian Früchtl would like to be loaned for 1, 2 years in summer, preferably to a club in Bavaria. The goal is still open. When it comes to the choice, which is made in close consultation with those responsible for Bavaria, it will be crucial that he is the goalkeeper there.

Consultant Christian Rößner: We want to position ourselves in such a way that there will be no alternative to Christian in 2, 3 years.

Christian Früchtl: If I would come back then, then I'm either so good that I could then go into a duel with him (Nübel), or replace Manu, or I'm not. Then I have to look elsewhere anyway.

·Früchtl on a commitment abroad: Not yet. I am closer to home. I’m Bavarian. If it were anything in Bavaria, that would be good.

·Früchtl: You have to see what's coming and then you have to weigh it up and see what results, what is good and where I can play. That's the most important. Everything is discussed together and then we see where it goes.

-looks like M.Baku could get XI chance at Kiel.
    https://www.liga-zwei.de/holstein-kiel-startelfchance-fuer-baku-oder-atanga/

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    U19 (1 catch up game)
    X1: Gorny, Morgenstern, Aksakal, Liebelt, Maciejewski, Cvjetinovic (03)

1BL (1 catch up game)
    Gladbach beats Koln 2-1, lol Mere OG is the winner. So Koln beat every team in recent times bar Bayern, Dortmund and Gladbach, 3/4 top teams in league.

Neuhaus was suspended for yellow card accumulation, should be back for Gladbach over weekend.

Jakobs was in XI for Koln. Thielmann came on as sub for 17 min. While Krahl, Katterbach (return from injury), Voloder, Rexhbecaj were all unused bench.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    03 Wirtz trains with Bayer 1st team. Although doesn't turn 17 until May.
    [​IMG]

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    99 GK Grill who is #1 at 3rd Liga FCK seems to be in strong position according to to kicker to become Bayer #2 in Summer.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    seems like they could based on reports expand 1BL with no relegation and 4 clubs from 2BL jumping to 1BL next season. That means more youth players in 1BL next season.

Would also guess if you promote 4 clubs to 1BL that 4 clubs from 3rd Liga will get promotion to 2BL as well.

so more young players at higher level.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Is Jann-Fiete Arp slowly gaining momentum at FC Bayern Munich II? Trainer Sebastian Hoeneß sees the attacker on the right path.

Jann-Fiete Arp has had no luck at FC Bayern Munich this season, as Sebastian Hoeneß said in the kicker: "You shouldn't forget that he was injured for a long time and therefore needed a bit to get in." But that The year 2020 got off to a very good start with two goals and one presentation in the past four games for the second team.

Hoeneß praises Arp
    "But this year you have already seen that he is getting in better shape," said the coach of the third division. Hoeneß praised Arp: "He is in good physical shape, but even before that he accepted the situation, which was not an easy one for him." Despite the many personal setbacks, the 20-year-old worked on himself: "By good Training units and convincing appearances after a substitution, he worked for it and simply earned it.

not that it matters much anymore since season could be cancelled next week.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    97-Horn (H96)
    99-Nurnberger (FCN), Kilian (Paderborn)

are all infected with coronavirus. Damn this sucks and add 96-Hubers and seems like all players infected in Germany are currently German players.

Sampdoria had like 4-5 infected players and at least 98-Chabot seems safe for now.....

19. Philanova

Philanova Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Oliver Kahn gave an interview to Bild and -- as Rummenigge, Brazzo, and others have stated over the past year -- integrating players from the youth teams remains a high priority moving forward. Especially with KHR and others in the team citing COVID-19's impact on the upcoming transfer market, I would imagine they are only further encouraged to build from within.

Further to that point, Kahn references the need for new first team players to have character and a Mia san Mia mentality. To me, I think that also improves the consideration for youth and Amateure players, considering many of them will have long-time roots (or at least a several-year history) with the team and the organization.

20. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    What do you guys think of Paul Nebel? Seems to be doing quite well as a 17 year old playing u19.

21. Philanova

Philanova Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    For Bayern, U19 player Dennis Waidner is expected to move up to play for the Amateures in the 3.Liga next season. He's been included with the Bayern II squad a few times this year. His agent has indicated that a contract extension would the goal given this development.

Ger90 and Dang Son Tung repped this.
  22. Philanova

Philanova Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wolfsburg U19 striker Lenn Jastremski will transfer to Bayern II this summer. This year, he's played in all but one of Wolfsburg's A-Junioren matches, scoring 14 goals and registering three assists. Likely intended as replacement for Otschi Wriedt, if he's indeed destined for Bayern II and not the U19s.

Ger90 and Dang Son Tung repped this.
  23. Philanova

Philanova Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Continuing to collect more young Germans, Bayern will be signing Hoffenheim's U17 forward Armindo Sieb this summer on a free transfer.

Also, it sounds increasingly likely that Lukas Mai will find himself loaned out for next season. Would seem to me that there's an opportunity to collect game time with Boateng's anticipated departure. The depth at CB will likely be Süle and Alaba as the first choice pairing, with Lucas Hernandez and Benjamin Pavard as depth. Either way, hopefully he's getting Bundesliga matches in the near future.

24. rj123

rj123 Member

The team with the most German NT players
    Germany
    Nov 21, 2010
    Winnipeg, MB
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany