Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think it's interesting when you see 1BL clubs loaning players to Austrian 2nd division and Dutch 2nd division. Mainz seemed to prefer Gurleyen play Austrian 2nd division loan over RL and Augsburg preferred Roesch play in Dutch 2nd division on loan over RL.

most people seem to equate Eredivisie and Austrian Bundesliga with basically 2BL, even more so if you take out the top clubs. So would make sense that their 2nd divisions would be similar to 3rd Liga.

so far Roesch seems to be one of the most productive players for Roda tied for 3rd place and only 1 below 2nd place, he's also their top assister too. Also the youngest of the lot. He starts majority of their games but the club is 18th place out of 20.

will be curious to see where they end up in Summer.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Some H96 posts.

Attacking trio will remain until 2022

The signing of Simon Stehle's professional contract was the number one topic in Hanover recently. In his first eleven league minutes, the 18-year-old showed what he was made of, and he will probably never forget his debut goal from the game against Fürth. Neither does the 18.02.2020, the day of his first professional engagement. By 2022 he is now part of the A team of his training club. Despite his young age, he wants to become a leader, the self-confidence from his time at the U19 is palpable. Here he scored 14 goals in 13 league games and put on four more goals - a record breaker. But his overall statistics in the dress of the red can also be seen. In 3,705 minutes of play, he scored 27 goals and prepared nine more. Before the winter break, President Kind demanded more power on the wing, which has now been brought in from within. Stehle feels most comfortable on the right-hand outside lane, where he gets 18 stalls in 30 games. With his speed, he is an absolute weapon in the attack game, moreover he knows how to use his body skillfully. He won 67 percent of his duels against Fürth. His move to the goal and his enthusiasm for the end enliven the game of Lower Saxony. Gerhard Zuber also raves about the protégé.

"Simon is a really good boy who recommended himself for a contract in the U19 with outstanding performance and many scorer points. In terms of perspective, he can do our game very well with his speed and dynamism."

As can be seen from Zuber's statement, one wants to slowly introduce the talent. The campaign against Fürth has shown how valuable Stehle is as a wild card. He can set dangerous needlesticks and help Hannover 96 to achieve dirty victories. The calls for a starting eleven will most likely come too early, but in the coming season at the latest he will be a man for the first eleven. Simon Stehle will definitely bring the club forward, he has the match winner gene.

Linton Maina is now part of the absolute permanent staff of 96. Simon Stehle wants to pursue a similar career.
    His role model also plays an important role at Hannover 96. We are talking about Linton Maina, who is already helping the team enormously. With six assists, he is the best preparer for the Reds, unselfishly helping his buddy Stehle make a successful debut. It is unusual to be a role model at the age of 20, but this role model is related to his development. Before Stehle, Linton Maina was the last player from his own youth who made the big leap. He has been under contract with 96 since summer 2018, almost a year and a half later he is an absolute regular and one of the fan favorites. His current contract runs until June 30th, 2022, he is on the point of extending it prematurely. No wonder, because the statistics of the winger are impressive. His pass rate is a good 74.1 percent, plus his trained eye for the free man in the center. On average, he hits 2.73 flanks per game and looks for 20.6 duels. He wins over 40 percent of this, a remarkable value for a wing racer. Speaking of speedster, his speed is the basis for his entire game. With his pace, he outperforms many opponents and leaves them out in the rain - the latest example was the absolutely overwhelmed HSV full-backs Leibold and Bever. Simon Stehle brings the same pace game, both players like to dribble and have good ball control. A new wing pliers will be established at Hannover 96. The Duo Maina / Stehle can be used flexibly. Both players feel most comfortable on the right wing, but can also appear on the left and as a hanging tip. A look into the future is therefore always worthwhile.

This view becomes even more beautiful when you look at Cedric Teuchert's ascending shape curve. The center forward is only on loan until the end of the season, but Jan Schlaudraff was able to incorporate a clever purchase option into his contract. According to several media reports, this is only 1.5 million euros, in view of the latest achievements an absolute bargain. The former U21 international has scored in the last three games, a total of five goals and two assists. In addition to Stehle and Maina, he is undoubtedly the player of the hour. His style of play is a perfect match for 96. Teuchert is the longing-for center in the middle and has the urge to score. He tries to complete the game three times per game, but his actions don't seem too hasty. Teuchert knows what to do with the ball. His pass rate is a strong 71.9 percent, the number of ball losses is very limited (9.25). In addition, it does not stick. If Teuchert loses the ball, he runs after his opponent and goes on the ball. He looks for many duels (21.92 per game) and is simply an unpleasant player for the opposing defense. Coupled with his recent success rate, he can become an indispensable player.

We are aware that hope should not be raised too high. In recent history, the deep fall has often had to be witnessed. We definitely don't want to prettish the current situation, which is still precarious, but this positive outlook is absolutely justified. The three players have recently shown that they can play a decisive role in the game in Hannover 96. They have individual quality, they become even more dangerous in the bundled trio. You don't have to worry about the offensive future of Hannover 96.
    http://96freunde.de/sieht-so-hannovers-offensive-zukunft-aus-trio-bleibt-bis-2022/

naw I hope Maina goes to 1BL in Summer, would suck if he plays another 2BL season out of loyalty.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    H96 coach Kocak talks about Ochs, Stehle, Gudra, Walbrecht, Maina, Teuchert. Looks like Horn is only one left out.:p

Now you could also get five new players in January. Who are you particularly happy about?

Dominik Kaiser is extremely important. He is not one who plays very conspicuously, but he leads and coaches the group, runs towards the rooms. He is said to be the face of 96 in the next few years. At John Guidetti we were unlucky with his injury. I hope we can get him into rhythm quickly. Philipp Ochs also showed that he can be very valuable to us.

"Who pulled up Stehle, Gudra and Walbrecht?"

You discussed the mentality of young players. Why the general judgment?

Basically, I'm here to make the boys better. This also increases the capital of the association. Incidentally, I didn't speak of the youth players, but of the young players, that's a difference. They are well advised not to rely on their quality, but also to work on their mentality. I deliberately did that. And: Who brought up Simon Stehle, Mick Gudra and Tim Walbrecht into team training with the professionals? That was me. And now Simon has even signed his professional contract.

Where do you see Marvin Ducksch, the most expensive player with a transfer fee of 1.8 million euros, but ultimately only a substitute, deficits?

We have different types of players that we use depending on the match plan. With Linton Maina and Cedric Teuchert, for example, we have a bit more speed up front. Marvin has other qualities that will help us as well. I don't care who cost how much.
    https://www.sportbuzzer.de/artikel/...xxl-interview-exklusiv-ziele-zukunft-spieler/

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    some talk about other H96 U19 players.

Gorny, Momuluh & Co .: In the U19 of 96, the next storm generation shoots
    Stephan Schmidt, coach of the U19 at Hannover 96, relies on striker Victor Gorny (latched in, left) and the lightning-fast outside Monju Momuluh.

Simon Stehle has already made it to the pros, and injured Mick Gudra is on the go. Stephan Schmidt, coach of the U19 from Hannover 96, has to make major changes at the front line. Good for him: In the 4: 1 against Dresden, the next storm generation of the Reds has already presented itself.

Simon Stehle (18) is now a professional attacker, the currently injured Mick Gudra (19) should be, Linton Maina and Hendrik Weydandt are already stars. On Saturday, the next generation of strikers from Hannover 96 met in the 4: 1 of the U19 against Dynamo Dresden. In front of storm icon Dieter Schatzschneider, the lightning-fast Monju Momuluh scored his first goal for the Red A-Juniors.

"I was already worried"
    Personnel problems in the storm? The professionals of 96 know that too. But the U19 were really bad: Stehle (14 goals) now plays for the professionals, Gudra (8 goals / knee surgery) and Eunsa Jeong (4 goals / syndrome band tear) are missing. "I was already thinking whether the boys who are moving up will do it," admitted coach Stephan Schmidt. He obviously doesn't have to worry.

Especially the right winger Monju Momuluh, who had only been of legal age for a week, showed a mature performance. Not only because of his hit to 3: 1 (36th). The fast striker, who came to Hannover 96 from the police SV via the JFV Calenberger Land, kept putting Dynamo under pressure with his pace - even more so in the second half when he took the lead for Victor Gorny. The new generation of Hannover strikers already rocked the artificial turf on the Eilenriede here.

The midfielder Bjarne Seturski scored the 1-0 with a penalty after a foul on Gorny (7th). The otherwise good goalkeeper Thomas Kuballa failed shortly afterwards in the 1-1 draw. Elias Beck (22nd) and Momuluh after the best move of the day brought 96 up to the break.

In the second half 96 kept Dresden away from their own penalty area with a mix of forchecking and midfield pressing. Dynamo had only one chance, but Kuballa reacted quickly on the line. Central defender Marlon Morgenstern made the decision to 4: 1 (70th) with a directly converted free kick from 20 meters.

Trainer Schmidt even increased the pace in the second half, bringing the equally fast Maximilian Franke in the front left for the ball-proof Grace Bokake. "The boys did really well. Now I'm really up for Wolfsburg, "said Schmidt," let's see how far we can get with our pace. "
    https://www.sportbuzzer.de/artikel/...-dresden-stuermer-victor-gorny-monju-momuluh/

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    97 GK Kastenmaier of FD.

Suddenly number one at Fortuna
    :Kastenmeier lives his childhood dream

Düsseldorf In the first Bundesliga game, the 22-year-old made a serious mistake. But it has long been ticked off. Since then, Kastenmeier has been steadily increasing - and has received the coach's trust.

Florian Kastenmeier has nerves like steel cables. How else can it be explained that he apparently put away his horror start in the Bundesliga completely unimpressed? In the first Bundesliga game of his career, the 22-year-old calculated a cross incorrectly and directed the ball into his own net. A mistake that led to the only goal of the game and the 0-1 loss against Werder Bremen. That was at the beginning of the second half of January. Such a mistake would have thrown many other keepers off the track. Not so Florian Kastenmeier. “There is no point in panicking after a mistake. Field players also make mistakes. But as a goalkeeper, you're just the dork, ”says Kastenmeier. “I end up making mistakes by looking at them many, many times at home. In the game after that I'm in the tunnel. "

His teammates would have helped him, everyone had stood behind him. The same applies to Friedhelm Funkel. The ex-coach held on to the keeper despite the mistake in the Bremen game. The native of Regensburg is also number one for the current coach Uwe Rösler. This trust in the talented young player has paid off. Kastenmeier did not look good a week later when conceding the second goal at the 0-3 defeat in Leverkusen, but he has been faultless since then. Even better: He has become a secure backing and shows his strengths as a "goalkeeper libero" behind the defensive chain.

Kastenmeier, who likes to orientate himself on the game by Bayern goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, covered a total of six and a half kilometers in the game against Mönchengladbach in order to always be playable in front of his box. "If we have possession of the ball, then I'm the eleventh player on the field," says the youngster, who gave the indirect template for the interim 1-1 at a wide tee. It becomes clear that he is a complete keeper, who was a field player for a long time and only switched to goal at 15.

Rösler is very pleased with the appearance of his protégé, praised him for his recent achievements during the week. And so the former U18 national keeper will naturally stand on Saturday in the Bundesliga game at SC Freiburg between the posts. "If someone had predicted last summer that I would be on the bench as a substitute in the first half of the season and would be number one in the second half of the season, I would have declared him to be completely crazy," says Kastenmeier. “Football is simply unpredictable. In this case: great for me. "

Kastenmeier benefits from the injury and illness-related absence of his colleagues. Does he claim to be number one even when his competitors are fit again in a few weeks? "Why, surely. I want to stay in the gate. Now I want to gain a head start and trust with good performance, ”he says. "Playing in the Bundesliga is my childhood dream."
    https://rp-online.de/sport/fussball...meier-lebt-seinen-kindheitstraum_aid-49095825

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Cooler "caste" The slightly different keeper in the Fortuna box
    Florian Kastenmeier simply put his personal setbacks away.

It was lightning fast: goalkeeper Florian Kastenmeier (22) was thrown directly into the cold against Bremen after the injury of Fortuna's number one, Zack Steffen (24) and has been five league games in a row between the posts since then. But "Kaste" remains completely relaxed: "Of course, as a young player you are nervous before playing, but as soon as you go out to warm up, you hide everything and are fully focused."

For coach Uwe Rösler (51), the keeper that outgoing manager Lutz Pfannenstiel (46) discovered in the fourth division at VfB Stuttgart II and who is particularly convincing with his footballing qualities is already a real factor in the struggle for survival: “His style of play is also very important for football as I see it! I can only talk about the games that Flo has been playing since I came here. They were all okay. It has increased. He has now also developed self-confidence, his body language is really positive, ”says the coach.

Rösler says: “There's a man over there! If he wants to continue learning and improving, the boy has a bright future ahead of him. Now I hope that he continues in Freiburg exactly as he left on Saturday against Gladbach. "

Florian Kastenmeier: "If someone had told me that half a year ago ..."
    Kastenmeier, who came from the Regionalliga, would never have hoped for a season like this: “With 17 games on the bench, five league games and two appearances in the cup, my expectations were completely exceeded. If someone had told me that half a year ago, I would have shown him the bird, so I am all the more happy to have this opportunity. ”

Fortuna with bad luck on the goalkeeper position
    The Fortuna goalkeepers are unlucky; constant injuries or illness-related failures ensure constant rotation in the goal and on the bench. Kastenmeier: “Of course you feel with your goalkeeper colleagues, but what's important is the performance on the pitch. That is why it is important to focus on yourself. "

Fortuna keeper Kastenmeier stays cool after his goats
    "Kaste" has not forgotten the goat in his first game against Bremen, but he does not want to be fooled by such mistakes: "It doesn't work until the end of the game to think about scenes like those against Werder Bremen. Errors happen, you just have to be able to finish them after a detailed analysis. "

"Kaste" remains very relaxed, just put the blunders away - also because he is a slightly different type: "Goalkeepers have to be a bit crazy, that's me too. You stand in the booth and have balls shot around your ears. That says it all ... "

Nerves like wire ropes, a little difficult to train and really cool. Flo with a wide chest: "I have arrived in the Bundesliga!"

Fortuna coach Uwe Rösler has a secret plan for the game in Freiburg
    In Freiburg he wants to prove that Kastenmeier is a Bundesliga goalkeeper ...
    https://www.express.de/sport/fussba...s-andere-keeper-in-der-fortuna-kiste-36273228

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And Kastenmeier kept his 1st 1BL clean sheet today in a 2-0 win over Freiburg. If he continues like this could be Olympics contender, that's for sure.

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02 CF Adeyemi.

Juwel Adeyemi: Uncut, but already shimmering
    Karim Adeyemi was allowed 45 minutes in yesterday's 1: 4 against Eintracht Frankfurt. In the overall disappointing Salzburgers, the 18-year-old German was one of the few bright spots. Adeyemi has indicated its huge potential several times.

Karim Adeyemi is very popular in the Bundesliga
    A few weeks ago, Karim Adeyemi was at the top of the wish list at the top clubs in the Bundesliga. Around a month ago, the German under-18 international then extended his contract with RB Salzburg until 2024. A move back to Germany is therefore ticked off for the time being. Bavaria, Dortmund and Co. have to limit themselves to taking a closer look at the jewel.

That should have happened among other things in yesterday's 1-4 Austrian against Eintracht Frankfurt. After 45 minutes, Salzburg coach Jesse Marsch brought the 18-year-old left foot onto the field. In his first actions, Adeyemi flashed his incredible speed.

Adeyemi as an asset
    In direct duels with the physically very robust Almamy Touré (23), Adeyemi sometimes reached its limits. The result: The Munich-born and former youth player of Bavaria moved increasingly from the left wing to the center. There he then posted a good shot, but failed directly to Kevin Trapp.

It is no coincidence that his well-timed header layed a penalty for Salzburg later in the game. Adeyemi was directly involved in almost every offensive action, even if he sometimes exaggerated the single game.

But it became apparent (not only for the club scouts present): There is huge potential slumbering in the fast dribbler. In the second half of the season, he is likely to have significantly more hours of play after leaving the attacking series around Erling Haaland (19, Borussia Dortmund), Takumi Minamino (24, Liverpool FC) and Anderson Niangbo (20, KAA Gent). The interest from Germany then automatically becomes more acute. Even if his contract, in contrast to many older working papers in Salzburg, is said not to contain an exit clause.
    http://www.fussballtransfers.com/ft-kurve/juwel-adeyemi-ungeschliffen-aber-schon-schimmernd_114847

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hertha Berlin U17.
    "From the 2003 vintage from the U17 you have to highlight Kesik. The boy already radiates something on the square. Abdulatif has developed very well this year and Rölke in particular has a good mentality. Kade, Yildirim, Hadziavdic and Gechter from the 2004 vintage are top talents and rightly also national players."

they actually use like 7-9 04 players. In most games, they got like 5-6 04s in XI. Very young team and are currently 1st place in U17 Nord/Nordost. At this point, Kade, Yildirim, Hadziavdic will all 3 hit double digits this season. Kade and Hadziavdic already did so.

I think 03-Wollschlager is also interesting but doubtful at this point of him making 1st team.

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -speaking of 04, Dortmund's 04-Ludwig who moved up in Winter to U17 made his debut today playing. Promising player who only reason was still playing U16 was due to 03s in same position.

joins, Bamba, Cisse, Collins, Mrosek, Valz as another 04 playing up his age group at Dortmund.

-on another note, 03 CB Schwieren seems to have made his Bayer U19 debut in that 4-0 win over Munster. Last season Schwieren played up his age group in U17 and him and 02-Funger were the only cb pair in U17 who kept Moukoko at bay in 2/2 games.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -just noticed that 01 LB Akalp played full game for Koln II today in 1-1 draw. This is likely why Gisdol said he wasn't making 1st team squad, basically wants him to get used to men's area first. Was his 2nd RL game this season.

-meanwhile 00-Mercan joins 00-Burkardt as someone who is forced to play II due to essentially spending 6 months as unused bench, lol. Really don't get the logic of that, integration=RIP. All indication tell that Mercan actually did really well in both camps, friendlies and all pro games he played but barely used during real games. Wonder if his issue is more physicality? I've seen numerous mentions that he's one of the most technically gifted players on Schalke 1st team. Not that he missed out on anything besides Leipzig trashing Schalke 5-0, lol.

will be curious to what they do when 01-Bozdogan is done with U19 come Summer time?

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    U17
    X2: Krahn,
    X1: Andresen, Sherbourne, Tahirsylaj, Demir, Tahiraj, Sauer, Wasilewski,
    Sarfert, Rodriguez, Trujillo

U19
    X3: Haxha
    X2: Kehrer, Moukoko (takes tally to 31....), Zoch
    X1: D.Schmidt, M.Muller, Weisshaupt, Gindorf, Roggow (one off double), Dursun,Beleme, Loubongo (3 goals in 3 games since return from injury), Graubner, Fehler, Tehe, Ezeh, Romano, Usein, Bajraktari, Tasdemir, Bakir (double digits), Topatan, Knoop, Tekin, Ziemer, Netz (03), Sterner, L.Wolf, Wolff, Roscher, Asllani, Schneider, Maciejewski (one off double)

-Bakir is only 3rd player in West to hit double digits this season. If you take out the outlier called Moukoko only the 2nd.....Sud/Sudwest has 4 players in double with 2 doing so this weekend while Nord/Nordost the weakest region of 3 is already like 13 players with another like dozen who can still hit double, lol.
    -02 Kehrer of Freiburg and 01-Dursun are only 2 off double now.
    -speaking of Bakir, I'm curious to know what Dortmund plan with him is. He's part of the Otto Addo program so 1st team prospect. Would still expect some II first.
    -02 Haxha has barely played this season but eligible next season too. Reminds me of how dfb U18 coach said this season that he observed over 50 02s that were good players not counting your regular call ups and that the issue for some is that since they are younger age group that they don't always play as much. Massive hat trick as Hertha beat Kiel 6-5, LOL.
    -Massive win for Augsburg U19 beating Kickers Offenbach 3-0. It's massive since that's a battle between 2 relegation candidates. Augsburg was in top relegation spot and KO was the spot above relegation. Win switches them. Would be a disaster for any 1BL club to have their U19 relegated to lower level especially the 4 who don't have a II team.
    -Chemnitzer U19 has 2 interesting players in 02-Roscher and 02-Keller who both play for worst team in U19 Nord/Nordost. Will be curious if they get poached?

RL
    Ngankam (11th), Stach (2nd), Moker (6th)

-Mantl/Stierlin/Dietz and all the youngsters including on loan really seem like 2BL promotion candidates. At this point if you get Duisburg, Ingolstadt or Unterhaching to 2BL you'll get more young players to higher level.
    -01 Stehle played his 2nd 2BL game as 86th min sub in 1-0 loss vs 1st place
    AB extends their lead in 2BL. Kunze is getting more and more game time there and Pieper is XI. Curious to know how they would integrate S.Muller and Consbruch and company in possible 1BL. What I think is bad about AB going to 1BL is that it will make 5 clubs out of 18 have no II team that's pretty bad and getting close to 1/3.............Let's hope Frenkfurt II comesback.
    -Karlsruher who have been dreadful recently picked up their 1st win since Nov. Groiss played full game in XI.

in other news 00-Mack of Stuttgart seems fit again as he looked to have played his 1st game in ages. Played in 8-0 win for II in XI.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    speaking of Frankfurt II.

SBU compact: Manfred Binz recalls Eintracht U23

Manfred Binz works in the SBU football school.
    Binz wants to give young people more time: "I would appreciate it if Eintracht builds up a second team again", said Eintracht legend Manfred Binz in the podcast "Adlerauge" of the "VRM". Binz is currently working as a coach in Charly Körbel's football school. “We are in a time that is just too fast-paced. You have to be in the first team at the age of 18 and have to be sold at 30 million when you are 20. I think that's the wrong way. ”The DFB Cup winner from 1988 wishes to“ build the boys up again in a second team and give a player in the U23 two years. ”This would allow the youngsters to focus more on their development focus. "If the SBU would soon start with a U23 in the Hessenliga, the goal should be to move up to the regional league within three years," said the 54-year-old. Binz played over 300 competitive games for Eintracht Frankfurt between 1984 and 1996.
    https://www.sge4ever.de/sge-kompakt-manfred-binz-fordert-eintracht-u23-zurueck/

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think Bremen has lots of interesting players in II and lower levels. On 00-Rieckmann who plays DM/CB. More DM this season since others are playing CB. Although he himself isn't set on any position yet. He might go on loan in Summer, but Bremen relegation could open doors too.

Make pretty for the license team
    Werder's U23 coach Konrad Fünfstück is a project worker and is supposed to introduce talents like Julian Rieckmann to the Bundesliga. Regular operations in the Regionalliga Nord start again this Friday.

The former head coach of 1. FC Kaiserslautern also does project work with a view of the Bundesliga team. Werders U 23 is the talent pool. "As a second team, we have a clear mandate to work for the license team," says Konrad Fünfstück. In the implementation, this means that one or the other professional in the regional league will get some game practice, as in the first round there will be corresponding agreements, says Fünfstück . At the same time, however, he is also concerned with introducing young talents to the professional team and making them attractive for the Bundesliga. Just like last time in early February with Julian Rieckmann, who made it into the matchday squad in the Bundesliga game in Augsburg.
    https://www.weser-kurier.de/werder/...-fuer-die-lizenzmannschaft-_arid,1898891.html

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    deserves to get his own thread.
    97-Arweiler this season for Utrecht II in Dutch 2nd division.
    9 goals and 9 assists in 25 games

makes him Utrecht II top scorer and top assister for the 12th place team!!!

And Now today,
    Makes his Eredivisie debut. Look at the twitter spurring him on! When he made his debut club was down 1-0.

and involved in the 1-1.

and then scores the winner to make it 2-1.
    1231564428665028609 is not a valid tweet id

English Interview.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't rate Arweiler highly but glad that he's doing well. When in Germany he was only in RL. Good for him that he did well on his 1st division debut. Went to the Netherlands in Summer 2018. So this is his 2nd season there.

and one doesn't need to breakthrough in Germany too. Always said making 1BL for young CFs is not easy feat, a lot easier to breakthrough in lower 1st division leagues. I mean 1BL buys players ALL the time from smaller leagues as they go after, "potential"+1st division experience.

better than rotting in 3rd Liga-RL hole.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    on 03-Wirtz from Italian source. Once again those U17 numbers are inaccurate taken from TM who have barely any Koln U17 assists updates for any player.

Florian Wirtz
    Last January Florian Wirtz, one of the most interesting talents of German football, left the "fertile" Cologne Academy to move to Bayer Leverkusen.

A passage that caused quite a stir in Germany, given that the attacking midfielder was part of the German youth national teams (he is now in U17) and because the interest of many top European teams was strong on the player.

The Aspirina club managed to win the competition from Liverpool, Porto, Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich. The "Reds" tried to convince the boy's family with the great "appeal" of the technician Jurgen Klopp, but in the end he affected the desire of the player not to go too far from home, reaching his sister Julia, also a footballer (from a year and a half) at Bayer.

Leverkusen youth team coach Patrick Helmes told Sport1: "The boy has enormous talent. He could have gone to Liverpool, Bayern or Dortmund. Everyone wanted the boy. Interestingly, Flo chose Bayer, probably because of the proximity to home. What he has as a dowry are the things you cannot learn. It has something in common with Kai Havertz. "

A resident of Brauweiler (a municipality of 62 inhabitants near Cologne), Florian started playing football in the SV Grün-Weiss Brauweiler, then moved to Cologne in 2010, where he remained until last January.

At the Cologne he had made himself prominent by playing a starring role in the victory of the German Under 17 national championship, obtaining the first calls with the national teams of the category. The managers of the "Geißböcke" (the goats) have tried in every way to convince the boy to stay, but the pressing done by the managing directors of the Bayer Fernando Carro and Rudi Völler, the head coach Peter Bosz and the sports director Simon Rolfes, was a winner.

Until January, with the Cologne Under-17 team, Florian had managed to score 8 goals and an assist in 10 appearances.

Subsequently, as soon as he arrived at Bayer, he was employed with the formation of the Bayer Under 19, where Wirtz was immediately decisive, churning out 2 assists in the debut match against Schalke 04 (won 4 to 0).

Technical and tactical characteristics
    Florian Wirtz is mainly an attacking midfielder even though, on the occasion of his debut with the Bayer Leverkusen U19, he was used wide on the left, acting as an inverted wing to foot.

Equipped with a good technique combined with a remarkable physicality, he has great ballistic abilities that allow him to be very dangerous from distance and on placed football.

He plays at high intensity and has a good game vision, a quality that allows him to give verticality to the game and churn out a good number of seasonal assists.

It is also decisive in offensive insertions with and without the ball, managing to surprise the entire backlog of opponents.

He has a dynamic style of play, he loves to step back on the trocar to catch the ball and give quality and unpredictability to the maneuver.

Having good ball-to-foot acceleration, he is good at overcoming man at full speed, but he also knows how to juggle tight spaces, where he can take advantage of his ability to protect the ball.

Physically already structured enough, he can still strengthen his body structure, so as to be even more ready when he debuts in the first team.

He has a strong personality, Wirtz is undoubtedly one of the most technical and charismatic leaders of his teams.

Tactically his role is that of midfielder, but he can also from the left wing.

Final analysis
    Strengths: Technique, ballistic skills, ball-to-foot progression, dribbling, passes, offensive insertions, physicality, creativity, personality, protection of the ball.
    Weaknesses: Can improve loss and energy management.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    seems like Moukoko is really happy to play for dfb again according to Lars Ricken.

meanwhile Bakir's goal today was him dribbling by 3 players and then scoring.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    seems to be a 98 update post, lol.

Italian 3rd division
    98 Toure who starts every game for Juventus II should make career progress in Summer.

Austrian Bundesliga
    98 Berisha who returned to his parent club in Winter made his 1st XI for RB Salzburg in a 2-2 draw, playing 90+1 min.

Eredivisie
    98 Kiomourtzoglou continues to start every game and played full game as Heracles beats Ajax 1-0. My issue with him is when will he play higher level? Summer 2020 or 2021? This season is his 1st high level season as a player which might force him to play and 2nd season in Netherlands.

1BL
    98-Horn and 98-May both were on Wolfsburg bench in a 4-0 lead vs Mainz, both unused as usual. This is 2nd consecutive bench for May, made bench for 1st time last week. While Horn made his 1BL bench for the first time in his career. Always felt that a lot of Wolfsburg II players should have already make career progress....but alas..........on the other hand, II are still on track with 3rd Liga promotion, down 2-0 and won 4-2 today, comeback win while missing 3 players.

speaking of Wolfsburg II, due to upping of players, 3 U19 players were part of the II team. Players are Pohlmann, Jastremski, and Messeguem. Interesting to note

Wolfsburg down 2-0,
    Pohlmann makes RL debut at 74th min and Jastremski makes RL debut at 81st min. No RL debut for Messeguem.

Wolfsburg proceeds to score at 75th, 77th, 86th and 90+2 min. Neither scored but will be curious to know how much influence they had on the game as the comeback happened after they came on.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    seems to be a lot of discussion about 99-Fein, 01-Stiller and 03-Rhein.

On Rhein,
    "So don't want to hype him too hard, but in my opinion, the greatest talent in our youth since Toni Kroos. What he delivers is just impressive. From the technique, attitude and understanding of the game that is already blatant. However, he is still a real boy from the body. At the moment, only Dembele in professional football is as ambiguous as he is. We can certainly look forward to that. Hopefully he remains injury-free and physically makes it into men's football. I suspect we'll even see him at the Amas next winter."

On Stiller and Fein, interesting comments on Stiller.
    "I have been following his career in principle since he rocked the regional youth leagues as a little boy, but a little closer since the U15. Stiller's teams were always characterized by an incredibly good structure for young people, and the main reason for this was Angelo himself, who was the man with the most ball contacts from a low ZM position and hardly gambled a ball. We are talking about a player who almost embodies Kroos' qualities in his pass game, and just like Toni, this gift was obvious at a very young age. In the U17 by Holger Seitz, for example, where some liked to point out any tactical harassment from Seitz, it was for me primarily Stiller as an outstanding structuring agent in the ZM, and Batista Meier as a hopelessly under-challenged offensive player that ensured us the start-finish relay championship ,

So far, Angelo has always been able to get used to the next age group very quickly and has almost immediately become the top performer of his teams. This is how it happened in the 3rd league, where after his first start against Uerdingen (3-0) he felt that the team could not be imagined without him.
    I would even go so far as to speak of a "quiet effect" in Hoeneß's team. It is simply obvious that our amateurs show a better game flow in the second half of the year, also because the number of critical ball losses has decreased significantly.In short: Stiller is a footballer who makes his teammates look good better in an often unspectacular way, and there aren't that many of his kind!

Anyone who shines in the 3rd league at 18 years of course has a very bright future ahead of them. But FC Bayern ?! So, I would celebrate it like this, but I can't really believe it. If he had the body and dynamics of Fein in addition to his playing strength, or at least the aggressiveness and speed of Dorsch, I would have signed immediately! But somehow Angelo always had the feeling that one day the game would just be too fast for him. Unfortunately, modern football, which is increasingly geared towards athletics, does not suit him.

So far he has always been able to lie my prejudices, so I'm really curious how far it will go at Stiller. I see parallels to Adrian Fein in this regard. Not so much football, but like Angelo, Adrian was never the youth player with the largest lobby, neither in the club nor at the DFB (context ?!). Adrian somehow thought into the A-youth, he only plays so well because he is physically superior to the others. In the past 2-3 years he has shown it to everyone and comes back to us as a Bayern professional in the summer! strongly

I hope Angelo will have a good professional career and I trust him too. Certainly he still dreams of a career with "his" FC Bayern, if necessary with another BL club. Stiller would have to play in a possession-oriented team, which means that the selection of clubs is not too big these days. He is not for Klopp / Nagelsmann football, which shines in the game without a ball and works its way into a game through duels and mileage. As the central man, Stiller has to pull the strings and act as a fixed point for his team, only in this way could he get along one day. I hope so, but I don't expect a long career for Stiller in the Bayern jersey. In the overall package, Fein is the more complete player for me, and from below the incredibly talented Torben Rhein pushes the tube properly. The crux for Stiller will be the pace, maybe he would be better in Serie A than in the 1st BL?"

I do wonder about the Serie A part, sometimes I feel like some of the players we produce Aren't really suited for 1BL/German football. It really is why players shouldn't be attached to Germany. For now still think Stiller can make 1BL at some point.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    finally LOL, wonder if he makes debut if he gets called up to Germany U20.

Cetin waves soon professional debut
    In the current season Sahverdi Cetin (19) has appeared again and again in the Eintracht Frankfurt squad. However, the midfielder has so far not been able to get in.

In the course of the media round before the game against Union Berlin (Monday, 8:30 p.m.), the hope that his debut in the professional field would not be long in coming.

"Cetin is developing well. I've been thinking about using it and presenting it to the audience for a long time," head coach Adi Hütter said. "He cuts a good figure in training, sometimes in positions that are unfamiliar to him. It is always a goal to integrate personal skills in the professional squad".
    https://www.ligainsider.de/sahverdi-cetin_12762/cetin-winkt-baldiges-profidebuet-286525/

Cetin is also playing for his contract extension
    Cetin, who is no longer eligible to play for the U19 juniors due to his late date of birth, has to work more frequently in unusual positions during training: “He has to because we have enough staff in the central midfield. But he also cuts a fine figure there, ”continues Hütter. For the German-Turkish, it's also about his future. The professional contract expires in the summer, but after his predicted professional debut, the extension could go quickly. With Hütter, the native of Mainz, who has been with Eintracht since 2013, finally has a great advocate. And the Hessians have long been waiting for talent from their own ranks to make the leap to the professionals. The former U18 international could now be the first youth player since Aymen Barkok to succeed. Possibly even in the Monday game in the Bundesliga against 1. FC Union Berlin.
    https://fussball.news/artikel/huetter-schwaermt-eintracht-talent-cetin-vor-profidebuet/

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    An update on 00-N.Stendera. Damn at the bolded.:eek: Very Interesting about Conrad Scholl 1st time I hear his name.

Long live the football field: How Andreas Möller wants to bring the Eintracht youth back up

With Nils Stendera, the brother of Marc, who moved to Hannover 96, things look different. In the medium term, those responsible still trust him to take the leap, he is quick and strong, but has been thrown back by many injuries.

Andreas Möller: Eintracht Frankfurt has to connect to other clubs
    Eintracht Frankfurt's plan, however, is very clear, to bring more young players up again, to "let them dock up", as Andreas Möller, the new director of the youth academy (NLZ) puts it. The employees at the Riederwald are enthusiastic about the former master of all classes, he is open-minded, easy-going, fully committed, and has good access to colleagues, trainers and children.

For Möller it is clear that Eintracht must "find a connection to other clubs" again. "We were always considered a talent pool." The 52-year-old, who was installed more than four months ago as the successor to Armin Kraaz, who was friendly to him, as the NLZ boss, should also open doors with his name that previously remained closed to access the Find parents of the ensnared talents, because his name has sound and his success speaks for itself. "I was a great kicker," he says confidently, but it shouldn't sound cocky. He wants to convey to the young players: "Here is Andi Möller, who knows how to get up, here you can do it."

In the management circle of Eintracht Frankfurt, it was agreed that something had to be changed in the substructure. Much had been run in and was comfortable. Stefan Scholl, a former professional who today trains the Makkabi Frankfurt U13 with remarkable successes, criticized that a lot in a conversation with the FR *. As a Bundesliga club with great charisma, Eintracht logically has almost all top talents in their ranks. "But they do not promote them properly, they do not develop them further," said Scholl. There was too much discussion and too little work, and in the end the boys fell by the wayside. "In the past, our impression was that talent was rather destroyed at Eintracht," said Scholl.

Eintracht Frankfurt: Andreas Möller is supposed to regain lost terrain
    That is exactly why Scholl does not send his own son to Eintracht Frankfurt, Conrad is considered one of the greatest talents in all of Germany, and was recently the best in a top-class tournament with Stuttgart, Leverkusen, Mainz, Freiburg or Cologne Player has been awarded. Scouts from Bavaria, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Mainz and Leverkusen have long had him on the screen. The concord also, but it will probably look into the tube. Nevertheless, Scholl believes that things have got better at Riederwald through the work of sports director Fredi Bobic and Marco Pezzaiuoli.

And now Andi Möller, the world champion, is supposed to regain lost terrain. From one day to the next, the top talents will certainly not sprout from the ground and will soon become professionals. But little by little you want to position yourself and prepare good ground on which the most talented footballers in the region can develop.

It is clear to the ex-pro, hostile to the Eintracht fans, that the best players from the Rhein-Main area have to wear the Eintracht jersey, “even if others cast their fishing rods in our pond. But it actually doesn't make sense if a 12-year-old has to drive 70 or 80 kilometers to train for an hour and a half. ”Möller also wants to score with a certain closeness and warmth. "We are a small NLZ," he says. "But that doesn't have to be a disadvantage, it's fine and familiar with us."

Andreas Möller wants to give young players confidence
    Möller warns against overloading the children with expectations. "There is a lot of pressure on the young kickers," he says. "I do not want that. They should be free in the head, you have to give them self-confidence. ”And the parents in particular would have to shift down a few gears, that was crucial. “If you think too much and too early about money, it's over, that's the wrong way. Rather, the boys should come to us with a smile and simply knock them into the net. "

Eintracht Frankfurt must position itself differently, the coaches should be much better trained and of a higher quality. And let the boys kick like they used to. “You have to allow creativity, you should make decisions yourself. We have included the football pitch mentality in our concept. ”The training has already been raised to another level. For Andi Möller, who moved out of the small Eintracht stable into the big football world, one thing is certain: "To assert yourself here at the Riederwald is the basis for a career."

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    quick dig at Conrad Scholl from one year ago.

Stefan Scholl has created a junior team at Makkabi Frankfurt that does not need to fear competition, either nationally or internationally.

Icy wind whips across the airy area in Preungesheim, up in the north of Frankfurt, snow covers the grass, it's hazy and cold, lousy cold, minus four degrees. The artificial turf in the sports park is closed and the field cannot be used. The groundsman knows no pardon. But the TuS Makkabi young footballers, some twelve, most eleven years old, certainly don't go home without training. So they improvise and find the only playable area, that is a beach volleyball court that has to be used if necessary, and when Stefan Scholl, the coach, wants to end after more than two hours, the boys protest. A nine-meter shoot should still be possible, cold feet, red ears. "The boys love their sport," says René Flé, the team coordinator.

Not only do they love him, they are pretty good at what they do. They are probably the hottest thing in Frankfurt, maybe even in all of Hesse. “Our story,” says Stefan Scholl and doesn't even exaggerate, “is incredible and crazy. You would have to write a book about it and publish it in 100 languages. ”Welcome to the world of Makkabi Frankfurt, curtain up for a modern football fairy tale of a different kind.

The extraordinary thing about this D youth is, to put it very profanely, their tremendous performance, especially when you consider that Makkabi is a well-run and well-known sports club with around 1400 members, but it is certainly not a large club. Stefan Scholl, the mastermind of the project, recognized very early how different and special his 2007 vintage is, he runs it under professional conditions, as he says himself, "this is top-class sport," emphasizes the 54-year-old. In childhood.

The financially independent ex-restaurateur knows what top-class sport feels like, he played top class for years, at Kickers Offenbach and FSV Frankfurt in the third division, then he trained among others FV Bad Vilbel - and for three years the talents of Makkabi Frankfurt ,

If you want to understand how special this vintage is, you have to watch the boys, how they celebrate the game, see how filigree and fast they are, they usually get on with a ball contact, they are technically strong and tactically trained. And they don't need to fear a team of their age group - neither nationally nor internationally.

Some examples? They cut the best-performing U12 youth of the Bundesliga club from Hoffenheim 7-2 in their place, triumphed 10-2 in Leverkusen, beat Stuttgart and Bayern, took part in elite tournaments in Spain, Austria and Germany and sometimes dominated them, played against Chelsea and Juventus, against Paris Saint Germain, Atletico Madrid and AS Roma, they defied FC Barcelona and narrowly lost to Real Madrid in a fantastic quarter-finals, the game was broadcast live on Spanish television. "A highlight," says Scholl. Moments for eternity.

The list of highlights could go on, on Saturday the team in Lörrach will compete in a top-class tournament with opponents such as Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen or RB Salzburg, group opponents of the Makkabi boys are Borussia Dortmund - and FC Barcelona. "The boys are happy endlessly," says Scholl. "It's something special again." Especially since this time they had to go through two difficult qualification rounds to be admitted to the final tournament.

The question naturally arises as to why TuS Makkabi is a small, top-class enclave in the north of Frankfurt, a kind of Gallic village that asserts itself against the overwhelming regional competition such as Eintracht Frankfurt, FSV, Kickers Offenbach or Darmstadt 98 and Mainz 05 , she even outpaced her rank. The number of highly talented kickers in this club is nothing more than "coincidence", says Scholl. That is true on the one hand, but not at all. He was the one who kicked a few boys in the Tyrolean Park in Sachsenhausen a few years ago, just for fun, but there were already a few good players there, and when you switched to the Makkabi roof a few years ago, it crystallized what rough diamonds are growing there. Scholl himself took over the team in 2016. He decided to form the team based solely on performance criteria. Tough. It was clear to him that there would be a headwind, but the intensity and the level of parental complaints surprised him. "It was brutal what was going on there, especially since our parents are more intellectual." The ex-professional says that the other children were not banished from the club, but were instead part of a group appropriate to their abilities been shared. Stefan Scholl went his way because he thinks it is right, because special skills need to be promoted.

So he also leads his team, the training, he says, is "extreme and intense", but only very rarely is something done without a ball. Mostly, game forms are in smaller groups on the plan, "a quarter of the space is enough for me," he emphasizes. He demands a lot and demands a lot, three times a week he asks for training, now and then the boys spend three hours on the field, on weekends there are performance tests against other teams or tournaments on Saturdays and Sundays.

With preparation and follow-up, his personal time expenditure is almost that of a professional trainer, Scholl says. The whole thing is financially demanding, also for the parents. With René Flé there is a team organizer who takes care of the administrative work, acts as a contact person or as a lightning rod.

There are fixed rules for the players, for larger tournaments there is bed rest at 9.30 p.m. "There is no more giggling then," explains the coach. There is also a code of conduct for parents, grumbling or skirmishes are not tolerated, "there are clear announcements".

It all sounds incredible, and the special thing is that the team has been at this top level for three years now and was able to maintain it. "Because there are numerous glitches," says Stefan Scholl. There are the top clubs with their high-performance centers that have long known what potential lies in this team. A Makkabi game of the U12 without scouts and scouts hardly takes place, the parents would be addressed without detours and their heads would be turned. The temptations are great. Not everyone can resist them.

From the early days there are only three players left, all others have been recruited, only in November two players switched to Eintracht. A club like Makkabi could not prevent this loss, "unfortunately this is not possible". It is all the more remarkable that more and more players are moving up, most recently one from Heddernheim and one from Sportfreunde 04. Five months, Scholl calculates, it takes him to bring a player to the level of the team, and this is not a top talent , "I just do it differently from most, but it can't be that bad," he says with a smile.

But it is also clear that the two best players of the year form the corset of this splendid team. Almost logically, they are the sons of the two responsible for the team: Conrad Scholl and Leonardo Flé. As far as can be said at this age, despite their reluctance, both have what it takes to pursue a professional career later. It is a feast for the eyes to watch Scholl's son Conrad, the director, who reminds of his appearance of Luka Modric, with his game intelligence, overview and technique. He is hunted by almost all Bundesliga clubs in Germany. "He is an exceptional player," says the father about the Filius. “We have business cards from scouts from north to south and from east to west. At this age you never know, so much can happen. But he has everything he needs to become a professional. ”Conrad Scholl is also a one-off student.

Harsh criticism of Eintracht Frankfurt
    The next option, a move to Eintracht Frankfurt, is excluded by Stefan Scholl, even though the Bundesliga club has long since cast its rod. But Scholl is a burnt child, his older son Ferdinand once played Eintracht when he was young, and Papa Scholl was horrified by the way the Riederwald was worked. As a Bundesliga club with great charisma, Eintracht logically has almost all top talents in its ranks. "But they do not promote them properly, they do not develop them further," says Scholl. There was too much discussion and too little work, and in the end the boys fell by the wayside. "In the past, our impression was that talents were rather destroyed at Eintracht," says Scholl. But since sports director Fredi Bobic and Marco Pezzaiuoli, the technical director, have been in office, "we have seen light at the end of the tunnel". It was no coincidence that the Eintracht youth teams in their age groups would fall behind the national competition and that no player from their own stable had found their way to the professionals for a long time. "You shouldn't be surprised if you see what's going on there."

Conrad Scholl and Leonardo Flé will continue on the Makkabi path for the time being. Stefan Scholl does not know how long the project can be continued. "We look from season to season," he says. He doesn't know whether the constant bloodletting will be manageable in the long run. "Let's see how long it will be." At some point the boys will slip under the roof of a performance center, that's clear to everyone.
    https://www.fr.de/sport/fussball/makkabi-frankfurt-fussballmaerchen-anderen-11739161.html

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Scholl is U13 now=07 age group.

from Jan 2020, don't have access due to +,
    The 33rd edition of the U-13 Masters of Spvgg 06 Ketsch again offered youth football at its finest. In the group phase and the quarter-finals, the teams of VfB Stuttgart, 1. FC Köln, Bayer Leverkusen and newcomer TuS Makkabi Frankfurt crystallized in the Neurott Hall. The Stuttgart took the trophy to the state capital.

FC Cologne, Bayer Leverkusen and newcomer TuS Makkabi Frankfurt as ... Best player was Conrad Scholl from Makkabi Frankfurt, best ...
    https://www.morgenweb.de/schwetzing...weisser-weste-_action,fotos_arid,1581860.html

it does say a lot about a player that he won best player while playing for small club or that this small club is getting results vs bigger clubs.

25. Had a very good rating by AD Sportwereld, as did Blaswich!!

Heracles – Ajax 1-0
    Heracles: Blaswich 8; Breukers 6,5, Rossmann 6,5 (72. Van den Buijs -), Knoester 7, Hardeveld 6; Osman 6 (75. Van der Water) , Merkel 6,5, Kiomourtzoglou 7, Mauro Junior 6,5 (83. Jakubiak -), Dessers 8, Burgzorg 6,5
    Ajax: Onana 6; Dest 5, Schuurs 5, Blind 5,5, Tagliafico 6; Gravenberch 5 (79. Ekkelenkamp -), Van de Beek 5, Martínez 5,5 (46. Eiting 5); Tadic 5, Huntelaar 5, Babel 4,5 (73. Danilo -)

Dang Son Tung and Ger90 repped this.