Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    more funny is when he lists almost 20......funny part is that his list is 100% more then 20. This clown is obsessed with top 3 per age group. So lists would actually be longer if he lists everyone he rates. Its why his listings are usually close to 20 but doesn't get there.

but more funny is that he always seems to imply from these 20+ players cough 0 CFs cough.
    "I hope that 1-2 can make it."

eh what? These players are overall NOT competiting with each other as they play in different clubs.

so where the ******** does he get 1-2????
    We've seen as I mentioned in previous post over 20 CFs who have at MIN 1 relevant pro cap this season.

LOL 1-2.

and MORE will emerge next season-onwards.

its like saying I hope 1-2 GK can emerge in 1BL.......way things are going it will be more than that easy peasy. I mean new GKs in 1BL this season=Nubel, Dahmen, 02-Atubolu, more will emerge in future. And GK is harder position than CFs, so if more GKs can emerge in 1BL why would CF be limited to 1-2.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    anyways concerning GKs, on 03 GK Schenk of 2BL Promoted Munster.
    Already in goal, Maximilian Schulze Niehues, a long-time keeper, prevailed against the talented Johannes Schenk, who could, however, have the future - Schulze Niehues is ending his career, while the loan keeper from FC Bayern is set to stay.
    https://www.liga3-online.de/historischer-doppel-durchmarsch-muenster-folgt-ulm-in-die-2-liga/

so Schenk staying? Now question of whether he'll prevail and be given chance to be 2BL #1.

could be crazy amount of 2BL #1s 03 GKs next season, LOL.
    -Koln=03-Urbig??? Question mark because Koln sees him as #1 if they went down but he's likely to have TONS of interest from other clubs. But annoying given its his dream to play for Koln he might stick around
    -Hertha=03-Ernst
    -Furth=03-Noll, on loan next season has good prospect to become #1
    -Munster=03-Schenk????

imagine having 4 03 GKs #1 in 2BL out of 18 clubs, that's HUGE #, LOL.

curious if 03-Sauter and 03-Krumrey will also jump to 2BL-1st Abroad level too.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    will say I do find the rant about foreign youth CFs from troll poster hilarious
    -05 Luxembourg Videira of 2BL H96......
    -07 Ukrainian Bogdanov of 3rd Liga Dynamo......like most recent Ukrainian Youth=refugees from war
    -05 Polish Szczerba of 2BL EB.........a club with 0 integration and gonna play in II which is in 5th division....
    -05 Nigerian Adam of next season 1BL Pauli, a club with 0 integration
    -06 Dutch Eduardo of 1BL Leipizg a club with 0 integration
    -05 Slovenia Potocnik of next season 2BL Koln........I mean the idiots at Koln got banned for his transfer, LOL. So they better integrate him otherwise it was for nothing, LOL.
    -05 Turk Inanoglu of 3rd Liga Duisburg
    -05 Dutch de Jong of 2BL Padeborn
    -06 Swiss Boteli of 1BL Gladbach
    -06 Serbian Drakulic of 3rd Liga Ingolstadt

imagine bitching about 10 players......with 70% being in clubs from 2BL-3rd Liga, LOL. 20% are in 1BL clubs next season with 0 integration. Only leave Boteli, who knows what Gladbach will do with him RL for years+loan dumping could easily happen.

come back when we have horde of foreign youth who jump directly to 1BL clubs.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dortmund U19 vs Hoffenheim U19 is the Championship FINAL!!!

after 2-2 D in Leg 1, today 3-3 D and PK Shootout.

Goals by 05 CF Rolke X2 (3 goals in 2 games for him) and 07 W Ndi for Hertha with 05 M Michelbrink and 05 AM/W Maza with assists.

while Dortmund U19 had 06 M Watjen X2 and 06 CF Brunner with assist (2 assists in 2 games for him).

Ndi took the 1st PK in shootout and that was the only fail. I mean he's a 07 and one of youngest on field.

also LOL we are getting a
    06 CF Moerstedt vs 06 CF Brunner final.

the 2 that led Germany U17 to 2/2 Finals and 2/2 trophies now leading the front vs each other in final for their clubs. Moerstedt also has the DFB Junioren Cup Final too.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    •One goal in the first leg
    • Two goals in the return match
    • 14 goals in 14 U19 league games

Oliver #Rölke (19) is recommended for higher tasks. He has a lot of what a centre forward needs.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    finally official

VfB signs Nick Woltemade
    Nick Woltemade is moving to VfB for the new season. The 22-year-old, 1.98 meter tall offensive player played for SV Werder Bremen until recently and has played 41 Bundesliga games for Bremen in his career so far, where he was also trained at the youth level. The Bremen native scored two goals and one assist in a Werder jersey. In the 2022/2023 season, Nick Woltemade was loaned out to SV Elversberg, for whom he scored ten goals and prepared nine more in 31 3rd division games. Nick Woltemade made a total of 28 appearances for the U-national teams of the German Football Association, six of which were for the U21s. Nick Woltemade has signed a contract with VfB until June 30, 2028.

Nick Woltemade: "From the moment I first contacted them, I felt pure joy at VfB and am very happy that I will be part of the team from the summer onwards. I have a special family connection to VfB and am highly motivated to be able to play there myself I used to watch training with enthusiasm as a little boy during the holidays. I’m really looking forward to the exciting challenge with my new teammates.”

VfB sports director Fabian Wohlgemuth: “Nick demonstrated his qualities last season and established himself in the Bundesliga. He is a powerful and at the same time strong striker whose path we have followed very closely. We are convinced that Nick will continue his positive development with us and will become a valuable factor in our offensive game.”

Alex C repped this.
  7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    04 AM/W Diehl will be next!!!

well at least this confirms that Diehl+Gruda will fully emerge into 1BL next season!!! Gruda already has done so.

Alex C repped this.
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -on 04 W Bamba, yeah Dortmund waste of time even with 3 1BL caps. Hope he moves to 1BL-2BL-1st Abroad level.

-on 05 AM/W Komur who scored on his 1BL XI debut.

Starting eleven debutant about the season and his goals
    Kömür writes FCA history: “I want to play more games”

Mert Kömür (18) made a name for himself at FC Augsburg in time for the season finale - and is already hungry for more.

The focus in the season finale was Mert Kömür, here hugged by FCA coach Jess Thorup.
    Mert Kömür already had an initial premonition during normal training, during various types of games. Coach Jess Thorup rotated a lot, but Kömür, the 18-year-old midfield talent, mostly found himself in the supposed A team. And by the time of the final training session, he was certain that he would be starting a Bundesliga game for the first time at the season finale in Leverkusen. Of all things, with the new German champions.

Kömür himself reported that he wasn't nervous at all after his successful debut. "I was actually looking forward to the game." And you could see that in the carefree homegrown plant. "I didn't think much, I just played."

The “playing” against the league leaders Leverkusen, who had strong combinations, was rather relative, “but it was still fun,” said Kömür. "Although we were running behind a lot."

Youngest FCA goalscorer in the Bundesliga
    He took advantage of his chance, put himself in the spotlight several times and served his teammates. And in the 62nd minute, after Arne Maier had won the ball against Leverkusen's Amine Adli, Kömür took a few more steps, looked and shot perfectly into the top right corner from around 15 meters. The goal in the starting eleven and history at the same time: At 18 years and 306 days, Kömür has replaced Kevin Danso (19 years, 47 days) as the youngest FCA goalscorer in the Bundesliga.

"I think I still don't realize it yet," beamed Zehner, who was born in Dachau. "I had crossed over a few times in the previous actions and then I thought to myself: now I'll shoot myself." It was "definitely" a "great feeling" - but also just a brief feeling of happiness: "I actually only thought about the equalizer and that we have to score one more. It's still indescribable, I can't really remember at the gate. Definitely an unforgettable moment."

Now that the summer break is about to begin, Kömür has once again made a lasting impression on coach Thorup and is striving for more. “It was fun,” he said about his debut, still barely able to stop grinning. "I want to play more games next season, but now it's time for the summer break. And then we'll see how many games I can collect next year."
    https://www.kicker.de/koemuer-schre...ch-mehr-spiele-spielen-1026480/artikel#twfeed

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    that tweet from Plettenberg highlights why Stuttgart is such a shitty club when it comes to Academy. This is same club who kept saying that they got TONS of talent, some of most promising 05s in Germany etc but block them at every turn.

-Bring in Keitel.............instead of integrating Ulrich, Di Benedetto, Meyer, Laupheimer, Munst
    -Bring in Diehl.............instead of integrating a Raimund, Paula, Boakye, Malanga
    -Bring in Chabot..........instead of integrating a Herwerth, Fritschi, Reinhardt

not saying all of these should be integrating just saying they got loads of options at their disposal but ALL get blocked.

also we got Hoeness get SUPER PISSED when media asked him why not play 05 GK Seimen in a few caps. And went on rant at how Seimen is just playing RL and he's #3 NOT #2 etc. Like LOL. And at same time he goes on how about how Seimen is Elite Potential and future #1, LMAO. Why claim he's future #1 and not play him? How else will he get 1BL exp?

this is why II to 3rd Liga for Stuttgart is important because its a full of shit club and jump will be smaller too.

Alex C repped this.
  10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02 GK Atubolu in Kicker XI of M34 aka last matchday. Did save 2 PKs in that match too!!!

Alex C repped this.
  11. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Stuttgart seem more focused on signing talents with more pro experience instead of integrating their own.

I guess at least this has led to guys like Stiller, Vagnoman & Leweling (all were u21 internationals when signed) making career progress this season. Keitel & Woltemade are similar types of signing.

The hope is II playing 3.Liga will at least give more chances for decent level first team experience. Let's hope they take the Freiburg approach from previous years rather then Dortmund (or Freiburg this season) where it's more foreign/mediocre pros in the starting team most of the time.

Ger90 repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #25037 Ger90, May 20, 2024
    Last edited: May 20, 2024
    Freiburg II are stupid, once they started to focus more on Academy they started to perform and win games, although at that point was too late, they already flopped enough to be relegated. Too bad they settled for foreign/mediocre players instead of focusing on domestic. Always curious why this club never lures any top talents. 2 years with II in 3rd Liga and a coach in Streich who gives chances and every top talent avoids the club. Sadly feels like too many youth are obsessed with big clubs and clubs with bigger salary.

like imagine Darvich playing Barca II in Spanish 3rd vs playing Freiburg in 3rd Liga.....at Freiburg he likely would have gotten decent caps in 1BL......

lets hope that
    03 GK Sauter, 03 CB Rosenfelder, 05 M Marino, 04 AM/W Baur, 05 AM/W Sturm all either 1st, loaned or perm out. NONE should play RL.

Stuttgart fans want the same thing, more like Freiburg II from last season and NONE want like Dortmund, LOL.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -this is why I'm not a Bayern fan when it comes to youth.

WTF is point of doing transfer, outside of being cheapskate A-Holes. We all know these losers at Bayern will then DEMAND he goes on 1BL loan in Summer 2025.....I don't get the point of a transfer just to go back to S04, at that point, just transfer in 2025 to 1BL.

like we keep seeing reports that Ouedraogo wants to leave S04 in Summer 2024 but doesn't mind staying 1 more year....then why do you insist on leaving???? LOL.

again another pointless loan, is the plan to loan out Wanner for 3 years??? He needs 1BL, I'm fed up with Bayern pretending like they give 2 shits about 2BL-1st Abroad when they constantly indicate they only care about top 4-5 league. Sure PSV means CL but outside of that its just more 2BL level and they likely would then want him going to 1BL in Summer 2025. This is how Bayern screws soooooo many talents with neverending loans.

-according to reports, on 04 GK Backhaus who was Eredivisie #1 on loan.
    The contract of substitute Jiří Pavlenka will not be extended. Starting next season, talent Mio Backhaus (20) will take his place as SVW's number two.
    https://www.ligainsider.de/philipp-...eftigt-sich-mit-torwart-philipp-kuehn-357885/

-on 06 AM/W Broger who made 1BL debut for Wolfsburg.
    He is the third youngest player in VfL history
    “Rocket” Bröger: De Bruyne makes him a Wolfsburg fan

VfL Wolfsburg has a new Bundesliga player - who makes the Lower Saxony academy proud: Bennit Bröger came through his own youth ranks and is a VfL fan - because of Kevin De Bruyne.

How much the VfL fans long for someone like him will become clear on Saturday. When Bennit Bröger stepped onto the pitch in the Volkswagen Arena at 5:08 p.m., shortly before the end of Wolfsburg's disappointing season, there was a burst of applause that was rare this season. The homegrown player with the number 38 celebrates his Bundesliga debut against Mainz (1:3) and should, in the best case scenario, represent what coach Ralph Hasenhüttl announced at the beginning of his term in office: "We have a few outstanding youth players here, we should see them and they should be seen too."

Only Arnold and Azzaoui were younger than Bröger
    Now Bröger has seen for the first time what it's like on the Bundesliga pitch. Ten ball contacts in eleven minutes, the midfielder fouled once and was fouled twice. The game is faster, harder and more intense than in the U19s. “You have to get used to it,” says the teenager, who made his Bundesliga debut at the age of 17 years and 322 days.

He is the third youngest player to ever play for VfL in the German upper house. Number one, of course: Captain Maximilian Arnold, who made his debut in 2011 at the age of 17 years and 183 days. Followed by Ismail Azzaoui, who was three days younger than Bröger is now in his first game in 2015. He enjoys the moment: "Very cool, unbelievable."

Bröger's role model: Ex-VfL star De Bruyne
    Bröger, nicknamed "Rocket", came to VfL from BSC Acosta in Braunschweig nine years ago, went through the entire Wolfsburg youth team and was promoted to junior national player. His role model? Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City), who made VfL cup winners and runners-up in 2015. “I changed that year,” remembers Bröger, “he made sure that I became a VfL fan.” And now to the third-youngest Wolfsburg Bundesliga player, who is scheduled to join the professionals next season.
    https://www.kicker.de/rocket-broeger-de-bruyne-macht-ihn-zum-wolfsburg-fan-1026554/artikel#twfeed

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    GKs next season from 02-onwards, gonna be interesting
    -1BL=02-Atubolu (#1), 04-Backhaus (Bench GK, seen as future #1. Ironic because double Bremen GKs both had injury issues this season. Chances are he's likely to play couple of caps at min. NEW)

-2BL=03-Ernst (#1), 03-Noll (Summer 2024 loan, prospects for #1. NEW), 03-Schenk (His club Munster got 2BL Promotion. According to reports will be back next season. Now question of whether #1 or bench GK. NEW), 03-Urbig (#1 at Koln next season is likely, although who knows if clubs in top flight don't pounce on him. Hopefully, come Summer 2025 MAX and he's in 1BL), 04-Weiss (Will he go from bench GK to #1??? Time will tell but reports are that this could happen)

-3rd Liga=05-Seimen (with Stuttgart II Promotion. Could very well get few caps with the 1st team in 1BL as well. NEW), 02-Schreiber (dumb 3rd Liga to 3rd Liga transfer. But Dynamo was super close to 2BL Promotion.), 02-Johnen (AA got 3rd Liga Promotion, NEW), 03-Bethke (Energie Cottbus got 3rd Liga Promotion, NEW), 03-Ostrzinski (will he become #1 for Dortmund II next season? Its time that Lotka leaves)

YEAH, LMAO.
    so far we have 3 RL clubs who got promoted out of 4 (last spot is playoff) and 3/3=youth GKs are #1s. We are 100% getting 4/4 with youth, H96 II have 05-Wechsel and WK have 02-Friedsam, so either way on that front, its young GKs chances to play pro.

-Question Marks=06-Heide (he's being prepped to become #1 at Unterhaching. Will it happen next season??? He actually got loads of praise for his 2/2 XIs too), 03-Sauter (with 3rd Liga Freiburg II relegated what happens to him next???), 03-Krumrey (Can't play Austrian 2nd forever. Would be his 3rd season next season. Its time Salzburg does something with him), 02-Gebhardt (his club 3rd Liga Jahn are gonna play 2BL Promotion Playoff), 04-Kwasigroch (he has 1 XI for 2BL Hertha this season and according to reports, he's loan candidate), 04-Reitmeier (does he go from bench GK to #1 in Eredivisie), 03-P.Schulze (what next after 3rd Liga loan), 04-Stein (what next after 3rd Liga loan), 03-Kruth+03-Hagemoser+04-Feller+04-Hulsmann need loans or perm out from their current clubs.

Time will if more will emerge or not.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Although Hertha U19 lost the SF vs Dortmund its clear as frick to anyone that Hertha would have won LOL. Hertha U19 lost 2 top talents in 05 M Aseko and 05 AM/W Popp. Also Hertha was playing with 2 07s too.

Stuttgart+Hertha have the most promising 2005 in terms of QUANTITY in Germany.

from Hertha fan
    -on 05 M Aseko
    Aseko has signed his professional contract with Bayern. He had a year with a lot of injuries, but his talent is still obvious.

-on 05 AM/W Popp
    Popp: Professional contract in Fürth and collected his first minutes in the second division. I'm very excited to see how his career progresses. In the end I didn't have any more playing time, but will certainly have a good chance to show off in preparation.

-on 05 GK Goller
    Goller: Professional contract and U23 next year, prospectively the new number 1 in the Hertha Tor. In terms of football, this is probably the best Hertha has had in this position for many years. Every now and then he has a crooked thing, but that's not uncommon in his youth. Otherwise, Goller has everything he needs to become a Buli-TW.

-on 05 CB Hoffmann
    Hoffmann: Professional contract and possibly a loan to the 3rd league. An absolute feast for the eyes in terms of football. Strong in terms of timing when tackling. Physically he has to improve, but otherwise he brings a lot to the table. Definitely not 100% today after his flu. It's still just an IV that can give the team too much.

-on 05 LB Strasner
    Strasner: Should have another year on his contract and hopefully stays fully fit next season. Ultimately, it was a very difficult season for him with the injuries. One of the best on the pitch in the first leg, he almost held back for 70 minutes today. In the last 20 minutes he showed his offensive qualities again. I would be happy if he could complete his preparation with the professionals again and then hopefully complete a full season with the U23s.

-on 05 M Michelbrink
    Michelbrink: Hardly anyone loved and lived for the team as much as this boy. Always moved forward and carried everyone along. Insanely great guy and a good footballer. I'm excited to see how his career continues. There were rumors that he was going to the USA.

-on 05 W Mendes
    Pepe Mendes: He should continue in the U23 next year. Has some interesting facilities and a good pace. It will certainly be difficult for professional football.

-on 05 CF Rolke
    Rölke: He probably doesn't have a contract for the new season. The option for him was probably pulled last year. It would be a shame if you couldn't retain this player. Incredibly cool in front of the goal. Unremarkably good when playing against the ball because he picks up the pace at the right time. Can handle the ball. Should you mmn. Let him train with the professionals and initially be in the U23. This season we also saw that a clear striker was missing. I trust Rölke that he can play a role for us in the future.

-on 05 DM/CB Klemens and 05 AM/W Maza=2/2 are regulars in 1st team in 2BL
    I don't think there's anything to say about Ibo and Klemens. Even if Klemens seemed clearly overplayed, there is no need to question his talent. You can only keep your fingers crossed that Hertha can inspire both of them for another year.

-on 06 AM Dardai
    Bence: Professional contract in Wolfsburg. There is no U23, so there will probably be another year of U19 for him, as he only ever played for the 05 as a 06er. The facilities are undoubtedly there. In the end he disappeared too much for me in the two games. Ibo and Michelbrink have taken on significantly more responsibility at headquarters. After all, he was often a good help for Bobo defensively, especially in the first leg. Nevertheless, I always have the feeling that Bence is still blocking something.

-on 07 M Lum,
    Lum: Yes, I wouldn't have thought that a similar talent would be found in this position so quickly after Aseko. Bobo is amazing and played two great games in a different position. At first today it was very erratic and at times overwhelmed, but the boy fought his way back into it. It was also very interesting how he slipped into his usual position in the ZDM during the build-up to the game. Can Hertha keep Lum? Very difficult. Of course, a few more clubs want to strike before he can draw attention to himself among the professionals for the first time.

-07 W Ndi
    Ndi: Incredibly exciting facilities. Became better and braver as the game progressed. Let's see if we can convince him to stay.

LOL is he gonna forget that 06 AM Gottschalk is injured so missed both SF and he's a player with pro contract. 06 W Trus has trained with 1st team also missed both SF matches. 05 RB Weiland who usually plays with II also looks injured and another player who has trained with 1st team.

so yeah even though Hertha BARELY lost to Dortmund. The Club is FULL of talents and top talents and would easily have beaten Dortmund if everyone was fit.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dortmund is a pathetic club.

they are favs for final and win both U17 and U19 Championship. But can't wait for them to screw every player whether in terms of 1st team or II. And they will pat themselves on back for "amazing" youth work." LMAO

while Hoffenheim have 05 M Bischof+05 CB Drexler with 1st team. 06 CF Moerstedt also likely to jump to 1st team next season. What does Dortmund have? Outside of lovefest for youth trophies+0 integration+lovefest for U19 to last second+obsession for dev/sell=never about Germans.

I'm rooting for Hoffenheim over Dortmund.

Dortmund has track record of so many U19 trophies with 0 integration too. Like majority of Dortmund U19 winning teams have like 0 players who breakthrough the 1st team. WOW fantastic success, LOL.

Alex C repped this.
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Stuttgart continue to not give a shit about their own talents as they are going after Hertha's 05 AM/W Maza but demand that Hertha lower the price tag......is this club going after every youth not attached to Stuttgart??? LOL. Maza also has plenty of EPL interest.
    https://www.ligainsider.de/ibrahim-...ha-forderung-fuer-talent-ibrahim-maza-357909/

-shocking no one, Wolfsburg considering loan dumps for 05 M Amoako and 05 CF Pejcinovic.....would assume that 05 AM/W Herrmann and 05 LB Braun too and will promote to 1st team 06 AM/W Broger, 06 AM Dardai and 06 CB Odogu.....cough basically dump all the no longer U19 eligible and "promote" ones who can still play U19 cough.
    https://www.kicker.de/kein-kehl-abe...lfsburg-mit-drei-top-talenten-1026699/artikel

this club has tons of talent but 0 integration. And annoying that they are still playing the maybe maybe not for loaning. Decide now so that the players can get best possible loan destination and not last second BS.

also so Dardai bailed from Hertha were he was breakingthrough 1st team and getting close to 1st XI to go to a club like Wolfsburg who can't even integrate 1 player......even top talents they do nothing with them.

I'm curious to how such a club lured Pejcinovic+Dardai to their club with a 0 track record??

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    on 06 RB Bulut
    Karel Geraerts about Taylan Bulut:

"The plan is for him to take part in the preparation with the professionals. Then he can show what he can do.

We should just let him do it. Taylan is only 18 years old.

He is a young player, one of the club's greatest talents. Today (yesterday) he was there, sometimes football careers start like that. You benefit from a few injuries and suddenly you're playing."

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -on 02 M Martel, hopefully he bails.......
    News Eric #Martel | Due to the relegation, an exit clause also applies to him!

➡️ The 22-year-old midfielder can leave Cologne for less than €5 million € .

A transfer is possible. He has received inquiries from the Bundesliga. But: So far he has not held any talks with other clubs, concentrating fully on 1. FC Cologne. Cologne is now also his first point of contact.

-on 06 M Harchaoui, looks to be leaning towards extending at Koln.....they should just integrate him now that they are in 2BL.
    https://www.tag24.de/sport/fussball...-top-talent-doch-noch-beim-1-fc-koeln-3189299

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kuntz has been made 2BL HSV's Sporting Director.

so will he continue the screw/block own youth at HSV or will he open door?

This guy when he was Germany U21 coach, NON-STOP BITCHING.

but all these ex-Youth coaches are hypocrites because once they become involved in club affairs whether coaching or management they screw youth players at the club. Showing that they never gave 2 shits about youth and only did it for career purposes.

and Kuntz was 100% shitting on the U21 because he wanted to make it clear that if we flop its not his fault but the "shitty youth".....Only for that to blow up in his face and for the 98-99 to win U21 Euro, LOL. Like even during tourney he wrote off the team going far, LMAO.

and with a guy like Baumgart who gives 2 million excuses to NOT play youth as your coach, LOL.

what a combo
    Man of 2 Million excuses+bitching 24/7 man

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

WOW
    -Bayer, Dortmund, Leipzig=CL
    -Liverpool, Aston Villa=CL

5/6 clubs named=CL clubs.

imagine he goes to Bayer along with Beier and we see Beier+Gruda+Wirtz in same XI.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

gonna be fun times to see, for AM/W we already have
    Adeyemi, Musiala, Wirtz in top clubs aka CL clubs.

next season could see emergence of Diehl (Stuttgart)+Gruda (Whoever wins him over, although for me, frick EPL. Needs to stay in 1BL)

and more in future too!!!!!

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    according to some reports Alonso is a fan of Gruda and Bayer seem excited by potential of him+Wirtz team up.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL, so Austria have their Euro 2024 squad and no Wanner.

what an A-Hole Rangnick is and his obsession to poach Wanner has so far amounted to nothing.

if Wanner jumps to 1BL next season, I do hope that di Salvo calls him up.

interesting to note,
    a 17 y/o Wanner who turned 18 y/o in December for 2BL this season on loan in his 1st pro season
    6 goals and 4 assists in 28 games

pretty good #s given his young age.....just shame he didn't bag double digits. Fun fact, he hit the post AGAIN this past weekend. This is like his 4th post of season and if one adds his numerous super close chances would all but likely have bagged double digits in 2BL this season.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    more confirmation that 03 GK Schenk is going to continue with 2BL Promoted Munster next season.

the question is really whether he's #1 or continues to be bench GK because the #1 retires this Summer. So #1 is WIDE OPEN.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    finally official

VfB signs Justin Diehl
    Justin Diehl is moving to VfB for the new season. The 19-year-old offensive player played for 1. FC Köln until recently and has played nine Bundesliga games for FC in his career so far, where he was also trained at the youth level. In the Regionalliga West, Justin Diehl scored twelve goals in 19 games for 1. FC Köln II, and in 2023 he won the A-Junior Cup with Cologne's U19s.

Justin Diehl made a total of 19 appearances for the U-national teams of the German Football Association, four of which were for the U20s. The offensive player has signed a contract with VfB until June 30, 2029.

VfB sports director Fabian Wohlgemuth: “Justin Diehl is one of the most exciting players in Germany in his position. He took his first steps in the Bundesliga last season and at VfB we want to continue to develop and promote his skills. We are pleased that Justin has chosen VfB.”

Justin Diehl: "1. FC Köln was my sporting home for many years. I would like to thank everyone who was involved in my training and who supported me on my path. A new one is now beginning for me with the move to VfB Stuttgart Chapter in my career After the discussions with those responsible, it quickly became clear to me that VfB was the right club for me. I am really looking forward to starting the pre-season and getting to know my new teammates.”