Attention St. Pats!!

Discussion in 'Chivas USA Supporters Clubs' started by EastLAChiva, Aug 22, 2007.

1. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Many of you may have already read about the "threats" from other posters regarding the St. Pats.

Let me help to clarify some things:

1-We are a new supporters group for Chivas USA and the MLS. We have no agenda. We have no intentions of replacing or showing up the Legion. Period.

2-We are not a political group. Not even close.

3-We are a group that wants to create a more diverse, multicultural atmostphere that incorporates more Engish chants and songs.

4-We hate the Galaxy. We love Chivas USA.

As for those of you who wondering whose making an issue about our existence, I don't know. There's always haters. Probably Galaxy fans trying to infultrate.

Let's keep the peace and avoid confrontations. Please refrain from reacting to the threats and intimidation tactics. We are few (for now) but we are strong.

2. AndSomeAreAngels

Jun 7, 2003
    Brokelyn
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree about the Galaxy fans part. Everyone in the Legion that I've met has been great and I don't think they feel that their place as Chivas supporters is being threatened.

We all love Chivas. I don't see why there would be any reason why we can't get along.

3. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exactly.

It's hard to imagine a shark being afraid of a dolphin.