Attention: Help Needed!

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by Freefoot, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Freefoot

Freefoot New Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Hello, my name is Byron Bolton. I am a freshman at Summerville High School in Sonora, California. I am a student in an English 1 Honors class and we have recently been assigned a project. During this project, we must collect objects of a certain catagory of our choosing (there are practically no limits). And, for my love of the game, teams, and players, I have chosen to collect anything that represents MLS teams. Anything, any teams. Keychains, hats, headbands, socks! ANYthing! Our collection is due in 10 weeks, and ANY, and I mean ANY help would be MUCH appreciated.

If you would like to contact me personally, please send me an email at maddscottsman@hotmail.com

THANK YOU!

2. ojsgillt

ojsgillt Member

Feb 27, 2001
    Lee's Summit MO
  3. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Earthshaker

Earthshaker BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2005
    The hills above town
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rocketman, why would we want to give up our collectors items now? You know, like when an artist dies their work goes up in value.
    I think this kid is just scammin' for a nice, big, free collection of soccer memorabilia.

5. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know about you but I'm not offering to send him anything. He can buy my Carlos Valderama bobblehead if he likes.

6. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm in honors english too and I'm collecting small green portraits of president's. If you have any extra, please send them to me.

7. stinky

stinky Member

May 14, 2000
    Long Beach, NY
    i was in honors english...and have decided to accept donations of valuable family heirlooms....and gold.... to collect.

please send what you got to me....and if you happen to have the contact information of ready willing and able buyer, that would be helpful too...

thanks...and happy new year.

8. Sunderland_til_death

Nov 12, 2005
    Mob Town

I got the same assignment.