Attention Florida soccer fans-- I need interviews for story on pro soccer in central florida

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by gyr0, Dec 8, 2007.

1. gyr0

gyr0 New Member

Mar 31, 2002
    NYC
    My name is Chris Kelly and I am the editor of thespotter.net, a publication/webzine covering healthy living in major cities.

I am currently putting together a story on pro soccer in central Florida and my purpose for writing is to request an interview with Florida soccer fans. Anyone who has followed pro soccer in central Florida is welcome to contribute.

My questions are brief and an interview can be conducted via phone or email at your convenience. Please feel free to contact me if interested and thanks again for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Chris Kelly
    Editor
    The Spotter
    (863) 670-3820
    http://www.thespotter.net

2. alexp92

alexp92 Member

Jul 5, 2007
    did you get my pm? just wondering

3. alexp92

alexp92 Member

Jul 5, 2007
    nevermind

4. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chris, I have a soccer-lawyer friend, soccer ref and the owners of the Galactics that would all love to do interviews.

Let me know.

5. gyr0

gyr0 New Member

Mar 31, 2002
    NYC
    Ethan,

Thanks for checking in.

I am definetly interested in speaking with both of your contacts, so please feel free to send over their contact info either via email (ckrelations@yahoo.com) or PM?

Are you also interested in being quoted as a fan? Let me know and thanks again.

Chris

6. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Email on the way.