Atletico Nacional

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by pibe10, Jul 1, 2012.

1. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #3626 RafaLarios, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    Seriously Osorio WTF????? You are so hard trying to look smarter than the plebs, but refuse to see the most basic and logical decisions.

We AGAIN gave away the first half of the game. There is no reason having Daniel Muñoz Benched, when he is our best player of the semester (and he proved it when he entered the game). The refusal to remove Barcos when he is on a slump and never giving any chance to Cucci.

Baldomero perlaza is a ********ing estorbo and his good games are very far in between, Somehow it is the only one who doesn't seem to be in the rotation. He must have some compromising photos of Osorio molesting farm animals because the is not understandable.

Cepellini didn't play and Jarlan seems to hate to play against junior because he always lays an egg.

With all our team deficiencies, i think our weakest link right now is the coach. :'(

pibe10 and sidspaceman repped this.
  2. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Typical of Osorio to overthink everything. Tolima should have closed the deal last night and would have had a nice cushion. Instead, they left 2 very strong teams still in the hunt. It was a good game to watch!

And that Cantillo goal...mama mia

pibe10 and RafaLarios repped this.
  3. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Idiot. I really don't have any other word to describe Osorio. And when he was appointed I was afraid of him after his resume in Mexico and Paraguay but never imagined that he would be so stupid. You really don't understand football in order to put your f**king best player of the semester on the pitch in your most important match. But Osorio knows better, so players like Muñoz, Vlacho, Ceppelini, Henriquez, Sebastian Gomez and Candelo, players who are first XI in every FPC team, stayed on the bench. Is it coincidence that they are the ones who are responsible for the good second half? I think that Osorio should continue for another semester, we won't earn anything if we'll keep switching coaches every 6 months, but someone there must shake him very well and tell him that this is unacceptable. we lost two extremely important points that will probably cost us the final, but we really can't blame anyone but him.

RafaLarios repped this.
  4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    And he said that baldomero is the most comolete athlete in colombian history.

5. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Well he should put him in the track field not on the football one. Shaking my head

pepinointer and kromekote repped this.
  6. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Exactly. He can compete against Catherine Ibarguen, not vs. Junior Barranquilla.

pepinointer and kromekote repped this.
  7. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Atl Nacional may still end up winning the crown but Osorio has been on a serious decline for some time now as a strategic DT. Stubborn as hell and not having any sort of flexibility is showing his lack of growth and maturity in having learned from previous mistakes. I actually thought at one point he could seriously compete for the NT coaching job but now I see that would be a true nightmare.

RafaLarios and pibe10 repped this.
  8. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He is acting like a mad...

RafaLarios, kromekote and pibe10 repped this.
  9. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Cucuta wins at Ibague, giving us a golden opportunity and what are we doing? Starting without a striker and receiving a quick goal after another error in defence. We don't deserve to qualify. Simple.

10. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Horrible gane again.. nothing to say to Junior, they won fair and square... Ours is a team without soul..

We are still in the hunt mathematically, but we don't deserve anything .

kromekote, pepinointer and pibe10 repped this.
  11. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Everytime that I think I saw Nacional's worst game of the semester, Osorio shows me it can be even more worse.
    Same poor defense, two mistakes which led Junior's goals, Cuadrado wasn't to blame here, only Henriquez who should've retired two years ago. Again, Osorio with Jarlan, Gomez and a striker on the bench. Keep giving credit to the youngster Cristian Blanco (for what, only god knows) and play with Candelo as a false 9. This is how he wants to win in his biggest game of the season. And this is without mentioning one of the talented midfielders in the league, Neyder Moreno, who was simply erased this season by Osorio without any good reason. I still think that Osorio needs to stay, but every game that I see, makes me wanna change my mind. Yes mathematically we are still in, but I really can't find a good reason that we deserve to be there. It's not the lost that irritate me, it's the fact that we didn't play, didn't create more than 2-3 chances in 90 minutes and once again gave away points just like in Ibague and at home vs. Junior and all thanks to Osorio.

RafaLarios repped this.
  12. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali

to be fair, this Junior is clicking on all cylinders. They looked incredibly good on attack and their MF was just all over the place. I expected a bit more from Nacional but Junior has the eye on the prize.

RafaLarios and pibe10 repped this.
  13. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No doubt that yesterday they were much better than us. But they are surely beatable especially after wehad to beat them in Medellin. Nacional made their life easier by not playing at all because Osorio had his crazy ideas. Regardless, Junior looks good.

pepinointer, RafaLarios and kromekote repped this.
  14. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  15. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That is funny!!

crzdcolombian and sidspaceman repped this.
  16. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In an hour we will play for the whole season, I hope for the best.

17. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    good that osorio wasnt elected as NT coach

18. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    we would be playing with Mina at Goal and he would bench who ever scored a hat trick the last game but we would be playing 1000000000x better then the bullshit the NT currently plays.

19. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    bye bye season...

We didn't win any significant match this season, these playoffs were doomed from the start.

At least Henriquez can go to his vacations early this year.

pibe10 and pepinointer repped this.
  20. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    How do you say in Spanish? Fracaso total? Beside the clasico vs. DIM we really didn't win any significant game. I just can't explain how we finished 1st, second best offense yet still had a horrible playoff.
    we talked too much on Osorio, who is for me the main reason of this failure. Too many weird choices, too many rotations. Why? We didn't play any international tournament. Why to rotate so much?

He needs to continue, we can't replace every few months, but this will be his last chance. Other then that, Nacional must let go the following players: Henriquez, Bocanegra, Blanco, el Indio, Barcos, Cuadrado, Candelo.
    Osorio must give more opportunities to Cucchi and Neyder Moreno. Must bring back Nico Hernandez from loan. I would give Aldair Quintana the benefit to be the first GK. we need to bring another 9 (rumors linked us with Marquez) and I understood that we will buy Ceppelini (good decision). Hopefully we'll look much better in 2020.

RafaLarios and pepinointer repped this.
  21. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don’t know about giving Quintana the #1 spot. Maybe get Montero as your #1 and send this dude the other way.

you can’t compete with the league without a top goalie to bail you out when you play badly. Quintana Was put on the map by the new Nt coach who wants 6’5 guys at goal. That shouldn’t automatically give him the top club in the country.

I hope Nacional looks at their youth divisions as well for talent. Every u20 It seems like 1/4 or 1/5th of their youth team gets called up then non get shots

22. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He should've been out from the club a year ago, but now he is leaving and we all should be thankful that he played for us during 7 years.

#GraciasCapi

[​IMG]

23. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yeah , this year has been awful... but nothing to take from Him he was a beast for us, winning captain and a force to be reckened with..

He was magnificent and a key piece on our roster for our Libertadores run.

Many thanks Mr Charales.!!!!

pepinointer and pibe10 repped this.
  24. RafaLarios

RafaLarios Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Medellín
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Cherish this tidbit: just this man has more championships than all but 2 other professional teams in Colombia.

A winning man he is indeed.

crzdcolombian repped this.
  25. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    So Osorio confirmed our signings so far: Jefferson Duque, Maicol Balanta, Estefano Arango, Deinner Quiñonez, Gustavo Torres & Fabian Gonzalez Lasso. All of them attacking footballers. As for Torres, he's not fit for Nacional, don't understand why he will be a part of the team. Duque had a wonderful time in Nacional, but don't think we'll see the same magic from 5 years ago. Arango, Balanta and Quiñonez for me are very good players, but again, with Osorio's rotations I don't know what to expect. Lasso was an average player in Millos, can be a good backup for the strikers.
    Also, Braghieri may return and according to our defensive part last semester, this is a good news.