Atletico Nacional- part VI

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by paisaboii, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I believe we can gap this economic difference unless Pajoy think that he should get unrealistic salary. With all the respect, he's still a good league player, and needs to improve himself.
    Yesterday we won the clasico vs. DIM in the Copa Postobon 1-2 which allows us to finish 1st in the group and to wait to our rival in the next phase. We finish with 19 pts while DIM finish with 14 pts but still needs to wait for the last fixture of Sucre & Itagui (13 pts each) who can still eliminate los rojos. Fano & Macnelly scored, Arboleda minimized the damage in penalty.

2. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Most likely that so far Tula, Viejo & Armani will leave the club. Osorio confirmed that he has no need in the services of Patiño and instead f Armani he wants to see a Colombian keeper (which means that Pezzuti continues). As for Tula, the player didn't get the ckub's permission to do a surgery but decided to do it anyway. Plus, so far Osorio is very impressed with Medina and Henriqeuz already played under him at Once.

3. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    http://www.torneopostobon.com.co/noticias/duque-es-pretendido-por-atletico-nacional-09438

The top scorer of the Torneo Postobon, Jefferson Duque from Rionegro, who scored so far 20 goals, is very close to seal the deal with us. To be honest, he seems like a good player, reminds me of Paez, but in the past we didn't give too many chances to the top scorers of the B like Camilo Piedrahita & Victor Estupiñan. Since our lack of good strikers screamed last tournament, I hope that Osorio will take care of it and give this guy a chance because he does look impressive.

4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    http://www.futbolred.com/liga-posto...y-pajoy-es-nuevo-jugador-de-nacional/11946867

Finally John Pajoy is our player after we bought 80% of his card. Very good, Pajoy showed how talented he is, I just hope that just like Pabon, he'll continue oto develope and get better in Nacional because we had problems with our strikers last season, We need to see if Renteria will stay. because these two can play great up front.

5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It seems that the next objective is Fernando Uribe...Renteria could go to mexico

6. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yes, I know about Renteria, but where did you read regarding Uribe? I'm very doubtful if they'll have him. Anyway, all the next signings will be on loan.

7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    http://www.antena2.com.co/audios/planeta-futbol/un-jugador-que-milita-en-el-futbol-italiano-p-32

"Por Fernando Uribe mandamos una contraoferta y estamos esperando que nos respondan esta semana" Marulanda en@RadioMunera790.

Blog Verdolaga@BlogVerdolaga
    En Nacional ahora se concentran en el delantero de área, esperan hasta esta semana la respuesta del Chievo para ceder a FernandoUribe.

8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Um buying Pajoy is stupid as long as Nacional has Pabon

9. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thanks Pepino. Having Uribe as a "9" can be awsome. Actually I don't know in which shape we'll get him since he didn't play too much, but no doubt that he's better then all of our current strikers.

I don't agree Crzd. First, because it's 90% that Pabon will leave, we just don' tknow to where. Now, I do agree that they are similar players, but Pajoy can also play in the box as a striker, while Pabon's ability are much more effective when he plays as an attacking midfilder in the flanks and not as a striker next to Falcao for example in the NT. So basically both of them can play together but again, I think that Pabon is going abroad, just need to wait for the right offer to come.

10. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Avilés Hurtado should have taken Pabons spot. I hope he goes to Junior or another top team like Millos to get playing time he is an interesting prospect same for Oscar Murillo.

11. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Aviles usually plays at left side and besides he was our best player since Osorio came and gave him playing time. I do like this player as well and I don't believe that we'll let him to leave. and yes, I do want to see him in the starting lineup as well.

---------------------Pezzuti----------------------

Calle--------Medina----Henriquez-----Valencia

-----------------Mejia------Valoy---------------

Macnelly----------------------------------Aviles

----------------Pajoy--------Mosquera (Uribe?)

12. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The best thing that FPC could happen, is that Mosquera go to another team...IN nacional, he is another one and not is always an starter.......

13. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He did have rough time when the team played awful and he was Sachi's first player to be subbed, but in general I think he was the best player along side Pabon & Pezzuti and scored goals for us. I wouldn't release him.

14. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    it's been reported that John Valoy is recovering very well from his injury but he still has 9 more weeks until he can return to the field.

15. carlitos florez

Jun 18, 2012
    Por aca se dice que el Nacional espera noticias del sevilla de espaÑa
    Todo sera esta semana, para decir el futuro de varios
    lastima que Fano los descresto en los dos ultimos juegos

16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Noticias del sevilla por dorlan?

17. carlitos florez

Jun 18, 2012
    si claro, desde hace 10 dias se le dio preferencia al negociador para que termine el tramite.

de Muy buena fuente, en runion del club Campestre de Medellin

pepinointer repped this.
  18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    This is the list of the players who will leave so far: Carlos Urrego, León Fabio Zapata, Jesús Arrieta, Boris Polo, Daniel Santa y Stephen Barrientos.

On the other hand, we extended Aviles's loan until June 2013, which pleases me very.

19. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Atlético Nacional va por más: Fernando Uribe, cerca del 'verde'

http://www.futbolred.com/liga-posto...r-mas-fernando-uribe-cerca-del-verde/11961063

If we can close the deal, we'll have even much stronger team then last year (although ironicly we achieved nothing) but unlike last tournament, we'll have 10x better offense with players like Uribe & Pajoy, Pabon is staying for at least 6 more months and we have new good coach like Osorio. Once again Nacional will be the favorite to win the title, hopefully it won't hurt us like last tournament.

Possible formation:

---------------------Pezzuti---------------------

Calle---------Medina-----Henriquez------Valencia

---------------------Mejia-----------------------

Pabon-----------------------------------Mosquera

--------------------Macnelly--------------------

--------------Pajoy-----------Uribe-------------

Bench: 2nd keeper (maybe Bonilla), Murillo, Bernal, Diaz, Perez, Jerson Cordoba, Valoy (still injuried), Quintero, Aviles, Renteria (if staying) & Alvarez

Ufffff, Equipazo!

20. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Otro "Dream Team"?... si no lo arman para un año con tecnico decente, es otra vez botadera de plata...

21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1. Mejia is the only cmf in that midfield....mosquera will be sacrificed

2. Osorio like to play with 3 at the back.....

22. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I didn't say that it'll be the formation of OSORIO...I worte the formation that I would put. and actually a formation of 3 CB can be good, with Murillo there also, and Bernal & Valencia in the wings. But it still hard for me to give up on Mosquera, I think that he can contribute very much as he did last tournament, but I guess that he'll be the one to sit on the bench.

Dapip, yes we have all the reasons to the expect much and our bitter experience should teach us better, but I do believe that with Osorio and a much better offense, we can do good things. We don't have Libertadores this time, we have bunch of players who are excellent as individuals and osorio's job will be to build a team and create chemistry. When he'll do it, it'll be hard to stop Nacional.

23. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You'd lose every game 5-3. Way too offensive only 2 guys in the whole team defend, not to mention you have 2 insane ball hogs in your midfield. Nacional needs to sell Pabon, Carlos Renteria, get rid of Alvarez ( decent midtable Striker), Start or loan Quintero. I don't like the idea of Bonilla at Nacional because he should be starting in a 2nd or 1st division team to be ready for the next sub 20 WC. I'd like Murillo to be loaned as well because he is good enough to be starting at just about any team.

It's fun to say you have a equipazo but you are ruining the careers of every player you have on the bench especially because Nacional is playing for nothing in the next 6 months.

24. carlitos florez

Jun 18, 2012
    Hoy Victor Marulanda dice estar en tratos con pacho najera
    Bogotano actualmente en Paraguay

25. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I really didn't follow regarding his form in Olimpia but anyway he is a decent CB, not better then either Medina, Murillo or Henriquez. I think the Medina & Henriquez will be the pair in the defense.