Atletico Nacional- part VI

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by paisaboii, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Another win under Osorio, 1-2 over Envigado in the Copa Postobon which gives us the 1st place. 2 goals by Aviles (who also missed a PK). To be honest, I really like this player who didn't get too many chances uner Sachi but we all know that he is a good player (like he showed when he played in America) and also I like the fact that Renteria became a starter again, for me he is the best striker we have. On Sunday we have a game vs. Osorio's former club and I hope that we continue with this form but I have to agree that unfortunately the change came too late.

2. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    next season even without Pabon I think Nacional has a top team that can easily challenge for the Sudamericana if they make it.

3. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We won't qualify for the Sudamericana, I'm almost possitive that we lost our chances. Anyway, it depends who will leave and who will stay, because even with Osorio this team needs to be changed a bit, especially in the offensive part. (I know that the defensive part was horrible this semester, but we do have good defenders). I think that a good striker instead of Fano, a normal RB instead of Calle and maybe a better CB then Tula (He can also be a sub and Murillo will step up next to Henriquez/Medina). John Valoy should return and with Cordoba & Mejia we have a wonderful DM. In case that Pabon will leave I would like to see the next formation:

-------------Pezzuti--------------

Bernal---Murillo---Henriquez---Valencia

-------Valoy----------Mejia (Cordoba)----

Quintero-------Macnelly------Moaquera (Aviles)

-----------------Renteria (another striker)

4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    My eyes hurt to see our game yesterday vs. Caldas. First, I feel sorry for Caldas, beside Cucuta they are the most pathetic team in the FPC. Second, Nacional players deserved every booing that they recived from the crowd. I haven't see an unconcentrated team in a long time. If the players would be a bit serious and concetrated, we could score a double digit on Caldas but our players looked so much apathetic and like they wanted the semester to be over, and all this when we still have a mathematic chance to qualify!! :mad: If we would eventually qualify with 24 points, it would be a disgrace for the FPC league, no team with less then 26 points ever qualified.

There isn't so much to say about the game. Very boring, Pezzuti didn't have to put so much effort, the team looked a bit more organized but Osorio has sooo much work to do. fano needs to be kicked quickly, macnelly recieved most of the booing whenever he touched the ball, Pabon and Aviles looked good and also Mejia. We still have a 0.5% chance to qualify, although we don't deserve it but I'm already thinking about next semester and hopefully that we'll be much better under J.C. Osorio.

5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    How quintero played?

i watched that valencia was the worst player of nacional, according futbolred ratings

6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pibe you need to take into account Nacional was playing tons of games, bunch of injuries and had a shit coach.

Looks like Osorio has dropped Tula which is a good thing he sucked. All Nacional needs for next season is a CF and they are all set.

I really want Dept Cali, Nacional, Junir to win there next games and qualify. I don't want Boyaca, Pasto or Itugui in the final. What is wrong with the Colombian league where basically all the newly promoted teams are in the top 8 !!!! Are only the 2nd division teams run well? Hopefully 2nd season Millos returns to the top 8 as well. We need teams that can actually rep us right in international tournies.

7. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Quintero didn't play yesterday. Valencia was average, I don't think he was the worst player.

8. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    After slow start, we now look very good in the Copa and won our 4th match in a raw under Osorio (0-2 over Rionegro). If on;y we would hire him earlier...:( Anyway Aviles and renteria scored the goals and Aviles under Osorio looks wonderful. I still believe that it would be extremly hard to qualify and to make an impossible comeback, but at least there's big hope for the Clausura.

9. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Enjoy....
    Todo el Partido

pibe10 repped this.
  10. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Gracias...Cuando teniamos el mejor equipo de America :cool:

11. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Osorio said that he is looking to sign a max number of 3 players and maybe release some of the players in the current squad, due to having play in only two competition. The rumor said that some of the nominees are Jonathan Copete (excellent), John Pajoy & Jefferson Cuero. He also mentioned that Medina has the potential to play in the starting lineup (which means that Tula will probably be released), and that he was impressed alot from Aviles Hurtado (a player that personally I like very much and didn't get much playing time from Sachi).

12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I really liked Murrillo-Medina CB pairing. Young but def good enough for the league. Henriquez needs to leave as he is old and shouldn't be on the bench. He would be a great pick up for Millos, Junior, Santa Fe, or Dept Cali.

Hurtado can def replace Pabon next season. What happened to that striker Cordoba from Envigado that was lighting the league up last season?

13. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Henriquez is the spolied boy of osorio......he wanted to took him to puebla, and now with osorio he won the starting spot again....he wont leave

14. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Personally I don't think that Henriqeuz should leave. One of the best CB in our league that suffered from a bad tournament just like the rest of the players. Medina/Murillo + Henriquez in the middle of the defense, I'm sure that under Osorio he'll be good again. Osorio prob will keep his players in Caldas (Calle + Mejia). Crzd, I din't understand why are you asking about John Cordoba in this thread? he is still in Envigado. started the season well but lost form in the last months.

15. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You play 5 good games at Envigado then get transferred to Nacional. Thought that is how the league works?

16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wason renteria se rumora que esta muy cerca

17. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I wish it'll turned out to be true. A great player who cannot find his place next to Neymar, better come and play along side his brother and under a coach that he knows well. with Mac & Mosquera behind them, the Renteria brothers can create a wonderful attack for Nacional.

18. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Osorio wants Bonilla as the starting goalie, Pedro Franco for CB, Pajoy to replace Pabon and Copete at striker !!! This is having a good coach.

Pezzuti, Tula, Patino and Fano are most likely leaving. Pabon is going to be sold.

I would have preferred they gotten Camilo Vargas but w/e. Too bad Nacional isn't going to play for anything next year. Hopefully Junior, Dept Cali and Millos really reinforce themselves for next season as well.

19. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bad move to get rid of Pezzuti in my opinion. Pezzuti at the moment is an idol for the fans along side Dorlan + he was our best player alongside dorlan in the last couple of years. He was one of the best keepers that we had in this league in the past decade and in his age for a keeper he still have at least 3-4 years to play. Armani may go, I care less. He also a decent keeper but I wouldn't mind to let him go. Bonilla is good keeper but if you ask me then Pezzuti is better.

In the case of Pajoy, I believe that eventually he will sign, he likes to play for Osorio and I wish we can bring Copete too. I don't think that Franco will come, Millos isn't gonna pass him so fast, although watch him with Medina in the center of defense can be great. Tula, Patiño (unfortunately), D. Alvarez & Fano can leave.

20. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Man read your link at least it said, they talk about bonilla as second goalie........no as a starter.......and pezutti is better goalie than him ramos and vargas that you build him as gods....when are normal goalies that have a lot of mistakes

Cristian Bonilla sería el arquero sustituto
    El portero del Boyacá Chico, Cristian Bonilla, sería el reemplazante de uno de los dos porteros argentinos que saldría de Nacional, Pezzuti o Armani. El guardameta, que ha estado en los procesos de las selecciones Colombia juveniles, llegaría inicialmente como suplente.

21. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It says Pezzuti might leave if he does then it's Bonilla or Armani to compete for the spot. I think Bonilla will win the spot from him. I just don't like how the two richest teams in Colombia have foriegn goalies. We use to have great goalies and CBs and now look at us

22. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You still have good keepers but it doesn't mean that ALL the teams needs to play with Colombian keepers. Bonilla, Vargas, Ramos, Vargas are all play in good teams as starters. And like Pepino said, Pezzuti is better and much more experience then Bonilla. with Armani (although he's good too), Bonilla had a better chance to fight for the spot but I don't believe that we will release Pezzuti as long as he is good and wants to stay.

23. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Today Nacional and Caldas, have talk for pajoy.......it seems that in an 80% he will become player from nacional

24. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Even though he didn't have the best tournament with Caldas, John is very talented and Osorio knows him from their time in Caldas. in case that Pabon is leaving, I hope to see Pajoy along side Renteria. I would also try to bring Copete as well and release Fano & D. Alvarez.

25. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    There is an economic difference..........Plan b Is Copete.....