Atlas official thread Vol. III [R]

Discussion in 'Atlas' started by sidspaceman, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LMAO, I was reading what you posted over there and the Argentinos went crazy. Insulting Riquelme is worse that setting their flag on fire. I think Riquelme is a good player, but no doubt he's overrated.

2. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club:
    Serbian White Eagles
    only an idiot would think such things.

3. UNLMTD FNDS

UNLMTD FNDS Member

Aug 19, 2007
    In your opinion sir. I have plenty of reasons to think that Rique is OVER-RATED. So if you don't agree then fine KEEP IT MOVING. No need for name calling.

4. Albee

Albee Member

Dec 28, 2007
    Great game by Atlas, like i said earlier, i think Atlas will take the title this year.

5. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That was a mean a** choke job, simple as that. They had everything going for them, a packed stadium, the score and Boca simply whooped them. What a horrible ending to a solid tournament.

6. uofsc93

uofsc93 New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    East of East LA
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its official: we're the Chicago Cubs of Soccer!

Congrats to Boca
    Only Atlas could piss away such an opportunity - and in our own house too. :confused::confused::confused:

7. Johnny619

Johnny619 New Member

May 10, 2003
    USA
    We were so close and yet so far away ... when will this 50 year drought end? What cruel twist of fate life plays on Atlas fans ... the irony.

8. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    it wasnt fate it was BOCA

9. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Atlas played horrible i really though they were going to win :( and atlas announce the first 2 players leaving Roberto vargas and Mario Rodriguez
    http://www.mediotiempo.com/noticia.php?id_noticia=57702

I had been wondering why Centurion and Danilo hadnt played much but after seeing how bad they played yesterday i understand why and most likely both should leave

10. ЯR

ЯR New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    Morocco
    Salieron flojisimos y sin ganas

11. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Marioni Jets!.. yup you heard right they offered him a 33% increase in his salary , but looks like it wasn't enough.. Some club extranjero??? has offered him much more for his services and that seems to be enough to make Marioni leave Atlas !.. hey in the end its all about money , i'm sure anyone would do the same...:cool:

http://www.terra.com/deportes/articulo/html/fox603881.htm

12. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He signed with Pachuca.

13. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

wonder how a "Super"-Richard Nuñez , Marioni duo would look like on the pitch.... or Cacho .. but somone has to leave.. just wonder if the rumors are true about Cacho going to Chivas to fill in for Bravo's spot..

but now with Marioni gone who will take his spot at Atlas?? this will be interesting ........

14. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Kinda figured he was going to leave, I just thought it was going to be to some Argentinian team.

15. Johnny619

Johnny619 New Member

May 10, 2003
    USA
    Dam Atlas! ... why are they trying to sell centurion and Murguia [just because hes short ... wtf] ... they should sell Mendivil cuz he freaking sucks.

16. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Centurion showed a lot of potential early on, but started seeing less and less minutes as time went on. I thought they should have kept him for at least another season.

17. Wizardman03

Wizardman03 Member

Nov 10, 2003
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  18. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  19. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No mamen, por eso nunca ganan nada. They lose their two best players and they don't seem to be in a hurry to get anybody that's actually good.

20. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Man our best people keep leaving us :(

What kind of season is this gonna be? Hopefully the directors pull their heads outta their asses and get some people. Oh on mediotiempo they reported that De Pinho is close to coming back to Atlas. Hopefully he plays just as good as he did before with the team.

21. Johnny619

Johnny619 New Member

May 10, 2003
    USA
    WTF do they want De Pinho for? He sucks right now ... i mean whats the point are they going to make him better again and then sell him like they always do ... dam Atlas!

22. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Didn't De Pinho go to Tecos already?