Asians in Europe goal and assist thread

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by edlee1992, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    :ROFLMAO:

2. If you believe this, I would say keep on dreaming.

3. I didnot say all players of AZ are better. I wouldnot know, as the only Iran players I know are these inthe Eredivisie. But what matters are the players around him in positions that are important for him to perform.
    It doesnot matter if Iranian players are better than AZ ones in positions that are of no influence on his performance. But you can tell it, I donot as I donot know the Iranian national team selection.

4. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I get it it's a valid assumption, but once again I do not see how AZ has better players say in forward positions. Only Vincent Janssen was arguably better than our striker, but for instance Azmoun or Ghoochannejhad>Weghorst/Friday/Muhren/Tankovic etc... On the top of my head in the current AZ squad only Haps and Johansson are better than our full backs, and Vlaar also better than our CBs.

I think the reason is either: he needs more time to gel with Iran team as opposed to playing with AZ every week, and expectations/pressure is too high to perform in the NT and he crumbles under it. That would be my guess

+PL+ repped this.
  5. strummer77

strummer77 New Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    #1180 strummer77, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    Aaron Mooy screamer downs Leeds to keep Huddersfield at the top of the Championship

Kurdii110 and +PL+ repped this.
  6. Could very well be true.

Zandi360 repped this.
  7. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #1182 +PL+, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    No hard feeling toward Feyenoord. I am a former Feyenoord fan. I was always cheering for JB to join Feyenoord but they didn't show any interest. How familiar are you with IPL and past season Persepolis? It is a fact that Dutch league has lost quality for past few years and many dutch fans know this. Persepolis is an old and deeply rooted football club in Iran and Asia. They have been playing extra ordinary good for quite sometime and as a fan I still think the same. Persepolis FC is stronger than AZ Alkmaar and is in par with Feyenoord at this moment. Since a friendly match between Persepolis and any top four Dutch teams is not possible at this moment to prove my point. I just say let agree to disagree.

These are players in Persepolis who are close to JB's level but won't be invited to NT because of strict disciplinary decisions by our head coach CQ. Our league has about 20-30 players who can play close to or better than JB in other positions.

1. Mohsen Musalman (Persepolis)
    2. Omid Alisha (Persepolis)
    3. Ali Alipour (Persepolis)

and Persepolis has the most NT players
    1. Beiranvand #1 GK
    2. Jalal Husseini #1 CB
    3. Ansari #3 LB (not currently in squad)
    4. Rezaian #1 RB
    5. Vahid Amiri #1 LW
    6. Mehdi Taremi #3 Forward/LW (last season IPL top scorer with 16 goals)

8. Mmmm, did you notice the table of the Eredivisie this season? PSV and Ajax already stumbling over the mickey mouses of the league.

9. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yes I have seen it and Feyenord is on top at this moment. As I heard recently Ajax had no head coach so they had a shitty start. PSV and Ajax usually crawl back on top before mid season and Feyenoord stays among top 4 as usual.

10. Wrong, they had Bosz the whole prep time. The only problem is that he plays a more advanced kind of soccer, while Ajax players got accustomed to riskfree shoving the ball around. It takes a few months for players to adapt to the higher level of the bar with Bosz. Hope we will be 10 points clear by the time his players get it.

11. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Well good luck with that. It is good to see Feyenoord wrestling with Ajax and PSV giants for the title. I cheer for you if you manage to defeat them.

12. Thanks, but they have a hard 14 days ahead with matches against ManUnited, PSV and Besiktas in a row to keep the hope of a good run in both competitions alive. Unfortunately the man starting outstanding is out for weeks due to an operation to his shoulder.
    He also had this:
    http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/s...ick-feyenoord-celebrates-grim-finger-picture/
    Eljero Elia’s hat-trick for Feyenoord was nearly scuppered by a dislocated finger…

[​IMG]
    Eljero Elia’s finger just before hat-trick v Groningen
    [​IMG]
    By Ben Green Sunday, August 7th, 2016 15:42
    Electric Elia
    Feyenoord produced an incredible performance to kick off the Eredivisie season on Sunday, winning 5-0 at FC Groningen.

To say Dutch winger Eljero Elia had an eventful match, would be a serious understatement.

Elia was booked early on before scoring two goals before the end of the first half. The second, in particular, was a seriously good finish.

Elia dislocates finger before scoring hat-trick
    Literally seconds before Eljero Elia scored his hat-trick goal, the Feyenoord attacker dislocated his finger.

+PL+ repped this.
  13. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Masoud Shojaei (Iran / Panionios) goal vs Xanthi in the Greek Superleague

[​IMG]

iranii and KiarashM repped this.
  14. strummer77

strummer77 New Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    Mathew Leckie's through ball set up the opening goal for Ingosladt against Bayern Munich. He was also unlucky not to score himself, forcing a top class save from Neuer later in the game.

https://vid.me/rx9w

15. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    SHM for Tottenham hotspur scored two goals vs Middlesbrough

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kurdii110 repped this.
  16. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    4 goals in 3 games so far. Hopefully he can keep this up.

17. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #1192 Zandi360, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    Sardar Azmoun ( Iran / Rostov ) assist vs PSV in the UEFA Champions League

[​IMG]

iranii, KiarashM and edlee1992 repped this.
  18. thewitness

thewitness Member

Melbourne Victory, Derby County
    Australia
    Jul 10, 2013
    Club:
    Derby County FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Tom Rogic's ( Australia / Celtic ) assist vs Man City in the UEFA Champions League

edlee1992 repped this.
  19. rhj99

rhj99 Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Ji Dong-Won's goal for Augsburg (0:10)

20. rhj99

rhj99 Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    You guys forgot to post Son's goal in the CL. ;)

21. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Masoud Shojaei ( Iran / Panionios ) goal vs Iraklos in the Greek Superleague

[​IMG]

Karim Ansarifard ( Iran / Panionios ) goal vs Iraklos in the Greek Superleague

[​IMG]

Navid1337, iranii, Valkyrie and 2 others repped this.
  22. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    ^ Iranians are tearing up the Greek League, meanwhile Uzbek fans are dwelling on their boxing performances. :ROFLMAO:

Farhad Khan repped this.
  23. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Who cares about Greek league? But our boxers in Rio were really incredible:cool:

MVP#3 repped this.
  24. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Ok, excellent performance by Uzbek boxer in Olympic. Do you want a clap? Here is a piece of cake for your achievement. :D We are talking about football now not boxing or futsal.:)
    Can we stop the taunting Kia jan? Save it for our match day because we are going to discuss a day long! :)

25. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Holy shit, Karim has picked up some speed...

Zandi360 repped this.