Asian Games 2010 [R]

Discussion in 'China' started by ntg., Oct 7, 2010.

1. Zhou Botong

Zhou Botong Member

Oct 15, 2007
    You have indeed discovered a gross inaccuracy and that throws doubts into the reliability of the site information. Of course it is a challenging task to provide individual profiles of thousands of participants including coaches. But I suppose one cannot fool around with birthdates where there is age limit because there can be serious repercussions.

Ha ha that's really funny:D. At least as far as the physical attributes of footballers are concerned I have not noted anyone who is taller than Yao Ming. And definitely none older than I am.:p

2. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hong Kong is currently winning Uzbekistan team 1-0
    few more minutes to go :D

3. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    after 45 minutes of psychological bombardment (i only watched the 2nd half)

Hong Kong 1-0 Uzbekistan FULL TIME :D :D :D

4. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Great news, I didn't even know they were playing

5. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    after futher check online, the AS Monaco website said Park is playing with south korea, i think is pretty pathetic to make Park comeback and miss one game of League cup (vs Champions Marseille) and 2 games of Ligue 1 vs Arles-avignon (Last) and Lille (strong team). this is almost as pathetic as Qatar who send two brazilian players from the NT to play the AG in guangzhou ^^. at leat some team like china and japan have the guts to play with U21 team and not +23 teams

6. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    South Koreans get military exemption (they're forced to do time in military) if they win Asian Games or Olympics or something like this. PCY of SKorea needs this exemption they only care cause they're somewhat forced to care as its a rare opportunity to get their players out of the army.

1 person likes this.
  7. planetzito

planetzito New Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Like Akitod stated, it's all about military exemption(if they win gold) for the Korean players who have not fullfilled their military obligation as every male are required to do so by 30 years old. Otherwise, they would lose 2 years of their career which would be a major setback. Now in the future before you start mouthing off about being pathetic or who has the guts, ask or seek to find out why...this way it'll make you sound less classless.

8. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    韓國人真懂礼貌,滚回去吧。。。

9. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    guys please keep this forum civilized.
    this forum is particularly friendly to our guest if unprovoked, and we expect all guests to act discreetly upon the china forum too.

if you have a problem, please send me a pm. thanks.

各位師兄大概明白我要表達什麽
    別要給缺禮的外族傻畢影響這裡forum的風氣 :)

10. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    China vs. Kyrgyzstan in 10 hours

i did a little bit of research are the following players worth to have our eyes on:

- Davron ASKAROV -- if my research is right, he is currently playing in Toulouse Youth Squad as defender, I asked Big Soccer Kyrgyzstan and they can't confirm whether Askarov is playing in Kyrgyzstan or France now
    maybe seb, our French expect, could help us in here :)
    link: http://www.gz2010.cn/info/ENG_ENG/ZB/ZBB101A_FB@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ENG_number=240055.html

- Mirlan MURZAEV -- currently play as a striker in Locomotov Moscow Youth Team, one of the brightest talents in the moment
    link: http://www.gz2010.cn/info/ENG_ENG/ZB/ZBB101A_FB@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ENG_number=240078.html

11. Zhou Botong

Zhou Botong Member

Oct 15, 2007

Probably the same team that won gold at the East Asian Games. Remember? That must have motivated them to go for even greater glory.

The golden years of Hong Kong soccer were in the 1960s and 70s with players like Wu Kwok Hung and Kwok Ka Ming. If they win a medal here we just might see a revival of HK soccer in the 2010s.

12. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i wish i could witness it too
    but there's still distance of improvement for hk soccer.

i hope the CSL will accept more Hong Kong player (and hope AFC will lessen the rules to consider Hong Konger in China as foreigners), this will hugely benefit Hong Kong soccer :D

13. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I have check on the toulouse Website and on the B team he is not, last year he was playing there with CFA2 ( in the amateur league)

14. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    Aftre 20 mins .

China - Kyrgyzstan 0-1 :eek:

15. jaredk

jaredk Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    wow, we are really going for it, there were 4 or 5 players streaming into Kyrgyzstan's box just now in open play. but the finishing was awful

16. planetzito

planetzito New Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Don't be a punkass, you're capable of writing in plain English. Now translate if you have the guts to do so.

17. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Koreans are very polite. You can go home now.

18. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    hell of a come from behind win for China tonight, looked like it was going to be another disappointing loss, but they really started pushing forward and came up with some great chances, definitely deserved all 3 and now that they got it, should be able to do alright getting out of the group stage.

19. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    as i repeat for the second time,
    keep this forum civilized.

20. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    China PR 2-1 Kyrgyzstan :)

21. jaredk

jaredk Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    i think we should ignore inflammatory posts from outsiders next time, engaging them really sours the atmosphere here.

22. jaredk

jaredk Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    we saw alot of the ball, its just the finishing touch that eludes us. nevertheless, good to get the W after the last match.

23. woorijim

woorijim Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Bucheon, South Korea
    Korea Rep are also sending its U-21 side barring the two overaged players. The majority of the players are from the U-20 WC squad that made the last 8 in 2009 FIFA Youth WC. Park Chu-Young and Kim Jung-Woo are only there because they really need military exemption this time around.

If it wasn't for the military issue, KFA wouldn't have used any overaged players. In fact, our coach wasn't that happy with the idea of using overaged players in the first place since the inclusion of overage players would actually do more harm than good by damaging team chemistry. In addition, our U-21 has a lot of depths in forward position but due to Park's inclusion, players like Yoo Byung-Soo (Top scorer in K-league with 22 goals/28 games) or Lee Seung-Ryul (2010 WC member, 10 goals 6 assists/26 games) had to be left out of the squad.

24. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008
    Good translation, in letter, but not in spirit. I would have translated the second sentence as "Now ******** off."

25. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008

Well said ntg.

And I want to add to that by saying this is the China Forum, people are welcome to post in Chinese if they so choose to.