Arsenal v. Scum [R]

Discussion in 'England Rivalries' started by OPArsenal, Nov 6, 2003.

1. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, come on, it's tounge in cheek. We say equally slanderous things about Sir Red Nose. The number of people who believe in that are limited to the retarded, the simian and cardboard boxes.

2. Random

Random New Member

May 20, 2002
    N4 again
    Yeah, so tongue-in-cheek Arsene Wenger had to face down the combined British press corps outside Highbury over it. They were all ready to splash "Arsenal Manager Paedo Shock!" across the tabloids. Because Spurs fans decided to start spreading baseless filth about him.

People slag off Fergie for a joke. This rubbish was deliberately started to blacken Wenger's name, and get him sacked. People are/were meant to believe it. That's the difference.

So Motterman is the sort of chap who enjoys a good laugh over raping and killing kids, and peddling vile rumours about a decent man.

Then leaps aboard his high horse as soon as anyone mentions the Munich air crash - despite the fact they weren't making any jokes about it, but only pointing out his own hypocrisy.

Class act, like I said.

3. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you come to the Rivalries Forum by accident? :D

4. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    "Random's" Christmas List:

- Packet of Kleenex facial wipes.
    - Packet of tampons.
    - Romance novel.

5. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "Wenger's" Christmas List:

- Packet of Sweets
    - Packet of Condoms
    - Comic Book.

:D

6. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    "SAF's" Christmas List:

- Van der Vaart
    - Mateja Kezman
    - Phillipe Mexes

:D

7. Random

Random New Member

May 20, 2002
    N4 again
    Seeing as I'm in the toiletries section I'll get you those nappies you need billy. Some rusks too, as that teething is making you grumpy.

You'll need someone to replace Van Nistelrooy on that list too, once the PLC receives an offer from Chelski they can't turn down.

Motterman - You don't have those tiresome rules to stop you posting like pondlife in Rivalries, no.

It means you can spot pondlife by their posting though.

8. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Cool. Get me some rubbers, too... your mom says she like the strawberry flavoured ones.

BTW genius, when will Chelsea make this offer? And Ruud wouldn't leave, it's a given. But, just incase he did leave, what do you think Kezman's job is? To score goals... 33 in 35 games last season, but you'd prefer him in a holding midfield role, do doubt

9. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tut, Tut.

Surely you can do better. :D

10. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I suppose everyone beleives sleazy, libelous football ground songs like you do. Do you also think that black people are inferior to whites, and that Hitler was right, because there are songs about that, too. So, which are you: retarded, simian, or a cardboard box?

11. Random

Random New Member

May 20, 2002
    N4 again
    get a grip OP. You're trying too hard to suck up.

As our Manc friends are ever ready to remind us, some things mark you out as human excrement.

singing songs about dying on the runway are an example.

so are cheeky smiles and bags of sweets songs.

There's no difference. The world would be a better place without any of it. But some sad cases like keeping them going. And some others can't see why it's sick.

12. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    So I guess you watch Avid Merrion, Lenny Henry, etc's impressions of Michael Jackson and shake your head in disgust that they could shed light on such a serious subject... and the same for Funtown Frankie, Graeme (ugh) Norton, Jonathon Ross, etc, etc... get a sense of humour. Until then, stick to the non-rivalry boards.

13. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is right. Check it out: Sir Red Nose id a fucking drunkard sweaty who eats his mothers crap. Look, I'm a horrible person... :(

14. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1995/96 Arsenal 62 Yellows 2 Reds United 53 Yellows 3 Reds
    1996/97 Arsenal 81 Yellows 5 Reds United 56 Yellows 1 Red
    1997/98 Arsenal 57 Yellows 2 Reds United 62 Yellows 1 Red
    1998.99 Arsenal 65 Yellows 7 Reds United 58 Yellows 3 Reds
    1999/20 Arsenal 69 Yellows 5 Reds United 43 Yellows 4 Reds
    2000/01 Arsenal 75 Yellows 6 Reds United 53 Yellows 1 Red
    2002/03 Arsenal 55 Yellows 3 Reds United 45 Yellows 1 Red

Total since 1995: 464 Yellows, 30 Reds

United totals same period : 370 Yellows, 14 Reds

15. Seedorf

Seedorf New Member

Aug 4, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN USA
    I like to use a little more of an important stat when trash talking. How about total EPL championships in the last 10 years? I think thats a little more meaningful way to piss of Gunner fans.
    But remember, there's always one thing that Man U, Gunners and Leeds fans have in common:
    WE ALL HATE CHELSKI!!

16. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    motterman.. give us something new please..
    tut tut

17. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK.

I was just stirring things up a bit. :D

18. Sir Martin Keown

Sir Martin Keown New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Germany
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    That doesn't mean a thing, except Manure are a bunch of *#*#*#*#. The old trafford brawl was worth every penny of the fine and every ban, just shows the Arsenal have more fight. To be an Arsenal player u need a bit of fight, if they didn't have it they would be mixing it with the likes of Spurs

19. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "Facts" don't mean a thing to Gooners?

I'm shocked, SHOCKED!

Have more fight, eh?

Lehmann's already getting into the act. Must be something in the water at Highbury...

20. minorthreat

minorthreat Member

Jan 1, 2001
    NYC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Now, what we have here is a classic example of someone buying way too much into hype. Although, he IS a Leeds fan, so I shouldn't be all that surprised.

Hate Chelsea? Up until this year nobody really paid all that much attention to Chelsea except to laugh at them. I mean, if you want to jump on the backlash bandwagon now that they've got a rich owner, that's one thing, but to suggest that 'everyone' has always hated Chelsea is simply silly. Cause really, historically nobody's really bothered to hate Chelsea. Except... heh... QPR.

21. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Really?
    For as long as i can remember Chelsea were always one of the more hated teams in the capital.From the time of when Chelsea went "Mod" in the 60s, through the good years of the early 70's, throught the hooligan years of the 80's, the right wing attachment of C18 in the early 90's, plus, least we forget, the everpresent open mouth insert foot policy of cuddly Ken, it has always been in vogue to hate Chelsea.

Really though, what i do find funny is Americans posting on the topic at all, especially glory hunter ones!

22. TxTechGooner

Feb 24, 2003

how come? are they not intelligent enough to post?

23. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We weren't born or didn't grow up in England so we have no capacity to understand how traumatic it is to be relegated, being mugged for wearing the wrong colours at a footie match, or for engaging in any serious discussion about historical happenings in English football (mostly just because we weren't there).

"You just don't get it" is my favourite Matt Clarkism.

24. TxTechGooner

Feb 24, 2003
    believe me.. tongue was firmly planted in cheek... i see more of this nonsense on these boards then i do in real life... in fact, most british people are amazed i know about football and enjoy a conversation.. its odd that on these boards, people pass judgement on you if you are an american.. well, its not that way in staffs!!!

cant we all just get along~~ lol

25. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    It's the passing of judgement that got me irked to respond.Don't know him/her, never met and probably never will, but, i see an American probably from Chicago who for whatever reason has seen fit to latch onto a team about 6,000+ miles from Chi-town to "support".

Now, what i then see, is this poster, posing as a "madrid' fan, standing on a podium and saying that a club was laughable because it's history in terms of trophies was not as good as "his".....see where i am going with this.

It has bollock all to do with knowledge of the game, knowledge of what ones team has done/failed to do, or anything like that.I have come across many Americans on boards-not just this one-that have a vast knowledge of the game

If that post was from somebody from Spain/Madrid...or indeed somebody currently living in Madrid, then i could accept/understand it.

If i have any of the above wrong then i apologise.