Arsenal v Cardiff City [R] Pre/Dur/Post Match

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Bluto11, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

yeah, the first I saw him, he was coming from near the halfline from the east stand. I assume that he came from there, but I can't say for sure.

2. gunner0007

gunner0007 Member+

Jul 19, 2005
    Bahamas
    Hey guys im still looking for the clips of these goals. Someone sent em but that didnt work. Any1 have em?

3. thedixie

thedixie New Member

Aug 25, 2004
    just to clear this up, regarding the idiot on the pitch. I am a cardiff fan who was there, he came on from the arsenal end, the stand on my right from the far section (not disabled bit).

sadly he was a cardiff fan (quite a few cardiff in arsenal section as our 6200 allocation were very much sought after) and has now been banned for life.

we were attacking as well, cant believe the stupidty of our support at times.

good day though and just glad we scored. thought the officials were poor and we had a good penalty shout turned down. good luck and hopefully you may get to 'the home of football' in may

4. thedixie

thedixie New Member

Aug 25, 2004
  5. footykid

footykid Member+

Jan 10, 2005
    Mississauga, Ont
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    In other News the Yids are out...so all in all a good day?:p

6. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    Looks like I was trying to flog my North Bank spares to the wrong teams supporters then lol.

As for the pitch invader - how tanked up must you be to do that. Don't you get banned from all grounds for doing that?

7. The Grimster

The Grimster Member

Apr 22, 2005
    Edmonton
    Difficult for me to get excited watching half a team beat such rubbish. Nice Cup Final for you though!

8. The Grimster

The Grimster Member

Apr 22, 2005
    Edmonton
    Cardiff, Leeds, Millwall! Let's hope they all remain where they should be. Passionate fans are great - but drunken, thuggish, morons I really don't need.