Arsenal Tix '08/'09

Discussion in 'Arsenal Tickets and Travel' started by aa tickets, Jun 16, 2008.

1. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There is a big difference between Jeff and "everybody else", friendo.

If you don't know that already, pity for you.

2. zerosktz

zerosktz New Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Miami
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Hey guys,

Anyone know about ticket availability for Arsenal America for the Premier League match at Home against Chelsea on May 9th? I sent Simon (aa tickets) a ticket request a while back (for two tickets, for me and my dad) and I haven't heard anything back. The match is exactly 1 month away. Is there any hope? :confused:

3. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    This game is now sold out. A pity, as I could of got an extra two tickets, but didn't have anyone to get them for. I will check with the supporter's club on Wednesday to see if they have any spare, when I go to the Villarreal game.

4. zerosktz

zerosktz New Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Miami
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Awww man... As the Weezer song says "Say it ain't so..."

I sent a request to Simon (aa tickets) on March 5th. Man, and I thought 2 months in advance would be enough.

AHHHHH! Talk about disappointing

I'd appreciate it if you asked about spare tickets though Jeff. Maybe I'll get lucky! :(

5. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Just to let people know flying in from the USA regarding their flights, is that the Chelsea game has now been moved to SUNDAY 10th MAY with a 4.00pm Kick Off to accomodate SKY TV. If anyone was planning to return on Sunday, either change you flight, or offer up your tickets to those who need them if you cannot make the change.
    As for additional tickets via me, this is only a luxury that crops up occasionally. as "Arsenal America" is the official source. I am not in a position to offer for every game, but if people stipulate that they are looking for extras, or have had no joy with "A.A." then I will see what I can do.

6. PsychedelicCeltic

PsychedelicCeltic New Member

Dec 10, 2003
    San Francisco/London
    I'm speaking as a fan in London, douchebag. Tickets are near impossible to get. I like Jeff, he was terrifically nice to send me a Bergkamp scarf a few years ago.

7. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's funny, because Jeff managed to get the ones he needed, and could have gotten more, even without your sarcastic attitude. GFY

8. PsychedelicCeltic

Dec 10, 2003
    San Francisco/London
    Sorry, you're right, i'm a complete tool. No wonder i'm utterly friendless.

9. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    The extra ticket for the Chelsea semi final has now been secured, and I have also got a ticket for Liverpool away, that someone contacting me requested.
    I think that will do for now! :)

10. PsychedelicCeltic

Dec 10, 2003
    San Francisco/London
    Editing my posts..well done you. What a prize turkey you are.

11. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON
    That's not quite the case,for the majority of games this season the stadium has not been full.

12. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's tougher to get a ticket when people who know you don't want to sit next to you for 2 hours.

13. PsychedelicCeltic

Dec 10, 2003
    San Francisco/London
    I'm just talking about the FA Cup semifinal. 32,000 isn't going to satisfy much demand..tickets from the club didn't even make it to silver level members.

14. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Again, Jeff managed to get a spare. I wonder how he managed that? Maybe it's the good will he's accumulated over the years by going out of his way to help people out when they ask, instead of just giving them a snotty remark. But hey, whatever works for you...

15. PsychedelicCeltic

Dec 10, 2003
    San Francisco/London
    you know what, whatever. I'm sorry you misconstrued my remark, I like Jeff and I'm happy he got a spare.

16. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore
    :D

Did I mention :D?

17. VAGunner

VAGunner New Member

Apr 30, 2007
    Falls Church, VA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was looking at the fixture list for the Middlesboro game which is now listed for Sunday April 26. Last week there was a notation that if we beat Villareal the game would be moved back to Saturday...what gives?? (might have to change flight plans..bastards)

18. Ziegler1988

Ziegler1988 Member

Nov 3, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It will still be on the Sunday; it would have been moved to Saturday if the 1st leg against the Mancs was on the Tuesday, but that match has already been confirmed as being on the Wednesday.

19. SkyManagerNYC

SkyManagerNYC New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hello Simon and Meredith, I am seeking 1 ticket for arsenal vs man u semi at emirates. Im all ears. I hope that arsenal stomps the crap out of chelsea tomorrow.
    By the way, thanks for your help!
    Newton

20. zerosktz

zerosktz New Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Miami
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Hey guys,

Just got confirmation from Simon for my tickets for the Chelsea game on May 10th. Needless to say... I'm Pretty excited! :) Anyways, in the slim to none chance/miracle that some more tickets became available through any source (Arsenal America/Ticket Exchange/Jesus himself), I'd be interested in one more! So if anybody finds out anything, let me know guys! Thanks a lot, Gooners! Hope to see some of you at the match!

Up the Gunners!

21. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    If anyone is interested in going to the last home game against Stoke City, then I can probably arrange for up to 3 tickets. If so, then P.M. me.

22. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Bloody wankers never read the first post. :rolleyes:

23. live.love.futbol14

live.love.futbol14 New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    I am a member of Arsenal America but I haven't gone to a game since the 07/08 season. I am interested in going to a game next season. I know I can renew my membership online at arsenalamerica.com but do I need to wait to renew my membership for it to be valid for the 09/10 season?

Thanks.

24. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not sure but i think you have to wait for a while. They usually do the membership drive in the summer. But if you are seriously planning a trip for next season, i would recommend you get a Red Membership from Arsenal now. They have a deal where if you join now the membership is good for next season as well. Then you can buy tickets directly from the club, instead of depending on ArsenalAmerica.

25. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore
    Yeah...stop being dependent on the handouts. :)