Arsenal Ticket Request Process 2006/2007 READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!!

Discussion in 'Arsenal Tickets and Travel' started by Rick B, May 9, 2006.

1. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    IF ANYONE POSTS ON THIS THREAD WITHOUT GETTING A CONFIRMATION FROM ME, YOU WILL GET NO TICKETS AND BE AT THE MERCY OF THE REGULARS WHO ARE AS SICK OF THIS AS I AM. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED........THIS THREAD IS SOLELY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TICKETS THROUGH ARSENAL AMERICA. DO NOT POST MESSAGES/REQUESTS OR ANYTHING ELSE ON HERE.

To everyone who wants to apply for tickets.
    I have re-done this thread at last to incorporate all the stuff that has gone on last season. I am going to put it in a format that is basically how you go about the process. If you need to ask me more questions about it, do so. But PLEASE bear in mind I get about 10-20 Pm's and e-mails per day asking questions of which the information is either available elsewhere or are pointless questions.

1. You must be an Arsenal supporter and every ticket holder must be a paid Premium member of Arsenal America of the present season. One member cannot order more than one ticket unless he is ordering for other members. In the UK it's one ticket per member, it's the same for Supporters Clubs. Chelski, ManUre or Spurz supporters.....well, get your own damn tickets.

2. I have to get tickets 10 weeks before the game date. That is NOT negotiable. That is a club policy. I USED to be able to get tickets closer to the game date, but due to problems with someone who mucked me around, that has now been withdrawn. Most of the people who have been to games will know how much that will affect us. One or two tickets may come up last minute, but please understand that it will not be a regular thing.

3. PM Me with the date of the match(s) and how many tickets you require. Know that nothing is guaranteed. If you are asking the impossible, I will let you know. It's expected that you've already made arrangements and tickets are the final detail. That is a rule of Arsenal not mine.

4. Once I've confirmed that tickets are available through the club, I will ask you to PayPal Arsenal America the money. please don't send money until you receive an e-mail or PM asking for it though!! Although the people sending money straight away is appreciated, I sometimes get allocted different priced tickets so need to make sure of this before you start sending money to me!!!! Unless I tell you otherwise tickets are £44.50 per ticket. We as a Supporters Club will add on £5 per ticket. This covers my expences such as phone calls, envelopes, expences of going down to the club when I wouldn't have to etc and also will be used to offset any tickets that are purchased that are not used. From this season we will be purchasing several away tickets on various memberships so as to benefit us when it comes to finals etc. I am sure that everyone who is coming from so far away can appreciate that this is a small cost to pay for the tickets and other benefits.

5. I require the money to be in the Arsenal America Paypal account no later than 5 days from requesting the money. Any longer and your request will be cancelled automatically and you will be blacklisted from receiving tickets in the future. If you have requested tickets, put the money into your paypal account to be ready. Telling me that the money won't be ready for x amount of days will lead to your request being cancelled. We don't want to be paid using e-cheque's. Some of you in the past have paid using this. It takes an extra week, which may mean we are down the money for two weeks. As we will be buying tickets every week we need to get the money back in the account as soon as possible. Paypal charge fee's. They charge 4%. Please add that onto the total. They charge everyone, so everyone needs to add it.

6. PM your flight info and contact info while in London to me. This is very critical as it is how I and the club knows for sure you are coming and how to reach you when you get there. The club do ask every now and then for this info, so it needs to be there if they do. As most of you know it was someone who had not booked any travel and then refused to respond to me or other posters which has led to a downgrading of our favourable status in the clubs eye's.

7. PM's - I may not respond to every PM. Thats simply because I genuinely don't have enough time to. I get a lot of questions which you can find the answers elsewhere. If you really need an answer from me, PM Bighorn, Bergkamp_4_ever or HighburyGoon. Between them they will know about Arsenal America, stuff over here and other ticket related things. If none of those three are online, please wait for them to come back to me. They will, I'm sure, let me know if there is something they can't answer.

8. I will either meet you on the day or will leave the tickets at a part of the stadium which I will tell you in a PM about a week before the game. Don't ask me to post tickets out or give them to you a day before or leave them at your hotel. I can't, won't and will get annoyed. Even if you are here for two games, you will only get each ticket on each match day. Special favours asked will be met with special glares and obsenities!!!

9. For away games we as a Supporters Club can arrange Travel for you. To do this I will need an e-mail from you with passport number and expiry date. I will then issue with an invoice through Arsenal America. We will charge £3.50 more than the club charge to cover costs etc. For you to book directly with the club you would need to pay for Travelclub membership, so it is still far cheaper for you to book through us.

10. If I am meeting you to give you your tickets, be on time. I have stood for half an hour before waiting for people who give me all kinds of excuses about the tube. I have to take it as well. I give everyone my mobile telephone number, if you are not going to be on time - call me. If you are more than 15 minutes late I will of gone to The Tavern, it is then up to you to find me as you will of been given my mobile number. If you have not contacted me before 30 minutes prior to kick off - your ticket is forfeited.

11. If you haven't met/spoken to me before - ask the people here. Most have been to a game with me.

12. We should be able to this season get enough tickets for all games. If however you want to come to Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea or Spurs please try and request your ticket as soon as possible as these games will sell out quicker.

13. I don't ask or need people to buy me a beer (although I won't say no). I will ask though that if I got the tickets through Judy/Old St/Jeff/someone else, that you buy them a drink. They have gone out of their way for you and it would be appreciated if you recipricated.

14. Please DO NOT post on this thread until I have confirmed your request. In that post I need your full name, match, ticket amount. Nothing else.

15. I have just been told that as Supporters Club tickets will be paper tickets at the Emirates, they will incurr a surcharge of 30p per ticket. I was expecting this and knew this would be happening although didn't know the exact amount, this is NOT an extra on top for you to pay, this is part of the £5 administration and expense charge. I was not able to tell people earlier as it hadn't been confirmed to me the exact amount.

16. We do have some Club Level Seats Available this season, please state your preferance on seating. Please note - I can NOT choose area's or price brackets, Arsenal choose that BEFORE they confirm seats. Therefore you can choose either Club Level (1 x £96.50, 2 x £125, 2 x £176) or normal seating only

17. I will add Sold Out games as they happen here as that will stop people applying for games that all tickets have gone for.

ALL HOME GAMES UNTIL THE END OF 2006 ARE NOW SOLD OUT
    22nd July Dennis Testimonial (H)
    19th Aug Aston Villa (H)
    09th Sep Middlesbrough (H)
    17th Sep Man U (A)
    23rd Sep Sheffield United (H)
    05th Nov West Ham (A)
    12th Nov Liverpool (H)
    29th Nov Fulham (A) VERY LIMITED
    02nd Dec Spurs (A)
    10th Dec Chelsea (A)
    16th Dec Portsmouth (H) + CLUB LEVEL ONLY
    23rd Dec Blackburn (H)
    26th Dec Watford (A)
    01st Jan Charlton (H)
    20th Jan Manchester United (H)
    30th Jan Manchester City (H) VERY LIMITED + CLUB LEVEL
    10th Feb Wigan (H) VERY LIMITED + CLUB LEVEL
    03rd Mar Reading (H) CLUB LEVEL ONLY
    31st Mar Liverpool (A)
    07th Apr West Ham (H)
    21st Apr Spu*s (A)
    28th Apr Fulham (H) VERY LIMITED + CLUB LEVEL
    5th May Chelsea (H)
    13th May Portsmouth (A)
    Thanks,

Rick

2. Rungostar

Rungostar Member

Apr 4, 2006
    Washington, DC
    Re: Arsenal Ticket Request Process 2006/2007

Rick:
    I'd like to request 3 sets of 2 tickets as follows:

Sat. Nov. 11th vs. Liverpool (2 tickets)
    Sat. Dec. 2nd vs. Spuds (2 tickets)
    Sat. May 5th vs. Chelsea (2 tickets)

Thanks.

Miriti

3. The Lieutenant

Dec 29, 1999
    Lupburg, Bayern

To answer my own question (I guess it will be only 3-4 games a year):

2006/07 Match Day ticket prices

Emirates Upper/Lower Tier Category A Category B

Centre Upper £94 £66
    Centre Upper Back £70 £49
    Next to Centre Upper £70 £49
    Next to Centre Upper Back £61 £43
    Wing Upper £60 £42
    Wing Upper Back £55 £38
    Corner Upper £60 £42
    Goal Upper £66 £46
    Goal Upper Back £55 £38
    Centre Lower £51 £35
    Wing Lower £46 £32
    Corner Lower £46 £32
    Goal Lower £46 £32

Family Enclosure - Adult £46 £32
    Family Enclosure - Senior Citizen/Cannon Club
    £20 £14
    Family Enclosure - Junior Gunners £18 £13

4. BigM

BigM New Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    05 May 2007 Chelsea 2Tix

Thanks for your help Rick! Per your PM:

Neil and Melanie MacLean
    2 Tickets for 05 May 2007 vs Chelsea (H)

5. Ragav

Ragav New Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Somerville, MA

Rick,

can you please put me and Stacey down for tickets for the following games:

Feb 10th at home against Wigan
    April 28th at home against Fulham (Anyone who wants to help celebrate my 40th can buy or share in beers at the Tavern :D )

Ragav

6. SanAntonioGunner

SanAntonioGunner New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    vs. Chelsea, 1 ticket, May 5, 2007

Rick:

One ticket for the Chelsea match on May 5, 2007 confirmed.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
    Chris

7. The Lieutenant

Dec 29, 1999
    Lupburg, Bayern
    Re: vs. Chelsea, 1 ticket, May 5, 2007

Thanks again Rick.

Confirmed
    3 Tickets (Family enclosure-maybe)
    Eric Walthall, Jennifer Walthall, Thomas Walthall
    23 December vs Blackburn

1 ticket per match
    Eric Walthall
    30 January vs Man City
    3 March vs Reading
    28 April vs Fulham

Wait listed
    1 ticket
    21 April at Spurs

8. Bermi

Bermi New Member

Jun 5, 2006

Rick,

Per your PM - 2 tics for the home game against Fulham on April 28th. Thanks mate!

Cheers,
    Rajesh

9. FlaglerGunner

FlaglerGunner New Member

Oct 18, 2006

Rick -

Per your PM...This is to confirm the following games:

Tuesday, 10 or 11 April 2007(if at Emirates)
    Champions League Quarter Final 2L (2 tickets)

Saturday, 14 April 2007
    Arsenal v Bolton, (2 tickets).

Thanks Rick!

10. idiparker

idiparker Member

Jul 23, 2000
    Hong Kong
    This thread grows so long so I thought I'd repeat a few things that have been posted earlier.

1) Show up on time! Rick has to run around all of North London handing out and getting tickets for a game, so if you are even 5 minutes late, you throw a monkey wrench in the whole process and screw things up for others.

2) Follow directions. If you are told it is best not to run to your hotel first after arriving, or to plan on meeting someone a few minutes earlier because such and such train is on such and such schedule, please FOLLOW this advice. It is done to make everything better for everyone, so when you deviate from the plans, you screw up everything for people down the road.

3) Pay promptly! The sooner you pay, the sooner you free up additional funds for more games down the road. If you wait until the last minute, we end up in financial peril as there is not enough available for other matches and then Arsenal gets really upset at us. Please use paypal as soon as you get a confirmation. We can always refund you the money (with no fee charged) should there be a problem later on, but if you wait and wait, that means someone else down the road will not get to see a game, and could, in fact, jeopardize the whole process we have set up.

And on a final note, the dollar - pound exchange rate is god awful now for Americans. Tickets that cost you say $90 earlier this year may now cost $100 or more because the exchange rate has dropped so in the last few weeks. With all the fees charged by Arsenal, paypal and the credit card processor, we are not even breaking even helping people get tickets.

11. kat427

kat427 New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Hi Rick,

Confirming your PM... 3 club level tickets for April 28th Arsenal v. Fullham.

Thank you!
    April Thanarat, Parson Singha, and Vipob Jayanama

12. Dills

Dills Moderator
    Staff Member

Philadelphia Union
    United States
    Jun 6, 2006
    Southampton|PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rick,

Per your PM, I'm confirming three (3) tickets to the April 28th game against Fulham.

Thanks for your help.

13. ajinbklyn

ajinbklyn New Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Rick,

Confirming your pm: 2 tickets for Bolton-Arsenal for me and my brother.

Thanks,

Alex

14. The Lieutenant

Dec 29, 1999
    Lupburg, Bayern
    Re: Liverpool Cup tix

Thanks again Rick.

Confirmed
    27/28 Jan (FA Cup) vs Bolton (2 Tickets)
    30 January vs Man City (1 Ticket)
    3 March vs Reading (1 Ticket)
    7 March vs PSV Eindhoven (1 Ticket)
    28 April vs Fulham (1 Ticket)

Wait listed
    1 ticket
    21 April at Spurs (1 Ticket)

15. kinglobo1

kinglobo1 New Member

Oct 12, 2006
    boca , fl
    hey rick
    as your pm i confirming one ticket for the april 14 game vs bolton

thanks again
    Rashad

16. steamz

steamz New Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Kalamazoo
    Rick,

Per your PM. Confirming 2 tickets for Fulham match on 4/28.

Thank you,

Ryan Smith

17. Irelandboy

Irelandboy New Member

Jan 4, 2003
    North
    Rick,

Confirming 3 tickets for the April 14th game v Bolton long-ball bite-yer-leg-merchants.

Shane

18. RightFoot

RightFoot New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    NJ
    Rick,

This is to confirm your PM -

2 Regular Priced Tickets to the Arsenal v. Fulham match, April 28th

Thanks!
    -Carolina

19. Levinix

Levinix New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    Rick,

Confirming 2 fulham tickets april 28th

20. wanderer16

wanderer16 New Member

Jan 25, 2003
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    John Karnak
    Arsenal v Bolton 14/04/07
    one ticket
    Many Thanks!

21. splara10

splara10 New Member

Aug 18, 2004
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    splara10

2 tickets to Fulham (H) on April 28th

Thanks Rick.

22. D. Crash

D. Crash New Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    rick
    as per your PM. confirming one ticket for arsenal vs. fulham on april 28.
    thank you.

23. Danalog

Danalog New Member

Jan 10, 2007
    Confirmed 2 tickets to Fulham (H) on April 28.

Thanks a lot,

Daniel.

24. Rogi8

Rogi8 Member

May 15, 2000
    Confirmed by Rick for 2 tickets to the 14th April game v Bolton

25. hiddi

hiddi Member

Jul 23, 2005
    philadelphia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC