Arsenal PLUS

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Epikoinos, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Epikoinos

Epikoinos Soccer player-coach-manager-journalist

Arsenal, Real Salt Lake, Forward Madison
    United States
    Jan 6, 2004
    Oregon, WI
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So does anybody out there have a subscription? Is it worth it?

2. DougG_ATL

DougG_ATL Member

Jul 5, 2005
    metro Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was a PLUS subscriber this past season...I found it worth the roughly $8.00 a month, just for the live match audio. It always has good post-match interviews and has some nice footage of the training ground, etc.

My main issue with it is that there's not any real other content exclusive to subscribers...no larger images, no extra wallpapers, etc. I cancelled for the offseason, but I'll probably rejoin in August.

I wish they'd add Apple support, though - I use a Mac at work and I can only access the audio after logging in, grabbing the audio link from the source code and pasting it into Windows Media Player. Arsenal should really add support for all platforms.

3. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I'm with you all the way...I use Mac and would be more than willing to pay for Arsenal Plus, but they haven't bothered making it accessible on Macs...

4. Przybylinski

Przybylinski New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Smallville
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I had it 2 seasons ago and it was great for when you are at work and stuff. You can listen to virtually every Arsenal match. The company disabled out audio streaming ability so I passed on it last season. Still it was good and they showed full video of a couple preseason fixtures. Not sure if they plan to do that again.

5. Claus KJ

Claus KJ New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Aarhus, Denmark
    They're going to change the name to Arsenal TV Online in a short while and the new version should include better quality clips and more of them. And they're going to stream four of the pre-season matches this year. I haven't subscribed yet but I might be tempted with the new deal. Further details can be found here.

KJ

6. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore
    yeah... really annoying.