Arsenal Gear for the Ladies

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by NEEK, Dec 21, 2008.

1. NEEK

NEEK New Member

Jul 2, 2006
    The Chi
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    So my girl is taking an interest in Arsenal, and is itching for her own Arsenal shirt, the only place I have seen so far that has Women's Arsenal gear is the official site, and with the appaling shipping rates, it almost makes it no worth it. I was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions, or if there are some female gooners out there who can help out gimme a shout.

Thanks.

2. HomeatHighbury

Mar 25, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    A young child should never be denied an opportunity to love Arsenal.

And Christmas, Hanukkah, the Winter Solstice, the Day of the Return of the Wandering Goddess, Id al-Adha, the Hajj, Yule, or Zartusht-no-diso is coming up. And that sounds like a perfectly wonderful reason to splurge on the little one.

3. OrangeArsenal

OrangeArsenal Member

Jul 25, 2007
    D.C.
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I personnally think Arsenal's ladies line of clothing is a bit appalling. Just becasue I'm a girl, doesn't mean I want to support The Arsenal wearing some pink shirt with a tiny little Arsenal somewhere on it. I wish they would make some of the guys shirts and stuff for women.

But that being said, when I buy my jersey, I buy the boys XL instead of the women's jersey. Also, the boys one is much easier to find places other then Arsenal.com

Hope this helps.

4. arsenalfc08

arsenalfc08 Member

Mar 14, 2005
    I didn't even bother with the womens jersey when I wanted an Arsenal shirt. I just got a boys size and it works fine. If your worried about how it will fit her, look up the size charts,have her look at them and she can figure out which one would work. You can find boys sizes at soccer.com and worldsoccershop.com also called youths. Plus youth sizes are a cheaper and they are probably on sale.

5. -apoc-

-apoc- Member

Jan 24, 2007
    Satellite Beach, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    My girlfriends shirt is also just a boys shirt and it fits her just fine and wasnt too expensive either.

6. arsenalfc08

arsenalfc08 Member

Mar 14, 2005
    The boys shirt are at least $10 cheaper so it's a good deal imo.

Go with the boys shirt it should be fine. Be sure to ask if she wants it customized!

7. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore
    Ho-meat....I'm impressed. Got to give credit where it's due.