ArseAm Bulk Buying

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by jwaldman11, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe

LOL, Fair enough, glad to hear your definatly coming, i was going to kick up a stink if you didn't!! I will have beer and couch waiting for you!!! :D

2. DallasGooner

DallasGooner Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Wanted to add one more thing on the discount, odds are Paypal would be used to pay back the person who bought the gear at a 20% discount...so you (may or may not) pay 18% duty, then 2.9% Paypal fees. So you get a 20% discount but pay 20.9% in fees so it's not as great as it sounds at first. Yeah if there is no duty it would be fine but on £1000+ order you can be pretty sure they are going to want duty and every ArseAm order I am srue will be £1000+.

3. idiparker

idiparker Member

Jul 23, 2000
    Hong Kong
    For what it is worth, on our roadtrips, we always have a "raid the club store" run in which we are able to buy anything in stock at a discount.

So plan on coming this year!

4. Grateful Gooner

Grateful Gooner New Member

May 3, 2001
    Charm City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm just getting back into the swing of things after the holiday weekend. Saw Jason's PM on ArsenalAmerica, replied there, then saw this thread.

As Rick, Brad and Andrew have already mentioned, this whole bulk buying thing has gotten really sticky. Hopefully we can organize a couple of regional orders, just to help everyone out with the shipping costs.

Oh, and RickB - I'm not as posh as Coach, I'll sleep on your floor if it's available! Anything to have more money for tickets and shwag.

5. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe

LOL, no probs, just watch out for my cat waking you up by licking you in the morning. He's got a mean right foot though - of course not the reason I named him Ralph.... ;) :D