Arrogant Europeans think you are stupid!

Discussion in 'Elections' started by domingo, Nov 4, 2004.

1. 96Squig

96Squig Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Hanover
    Club:
    Hannover 96
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Well, then you are responsible for the KKK and segregation, and what YOUR country did to Indians!

2. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Arrogant Europeans

"Worry about Arrogant Europeans"

or

"Paint House"

?

paint house

3. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    You're kidding right?

4. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    That's a very good point.
    Back to apologizing, Germans!

5. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    Wait, now you can read my mind?

I think it's kind of silly to proclaim knowing what 300 + million people think about the US and it's people.

6. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    We didn't elect Hitler. The Krauts elected Hitler. We just bended over to get ass-raped by him. Big difference.

7. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    Wait, I'm not on that list am I?

8. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    Oh dear lord...

9. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV

You could always let the arrogant Europeans paint your house...

10. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund
    Neither did Germany. He didn't have anywhere near a majority. Just the other right wing parties panicked and got the President to offer him the position of Chancellor, when in fact Hitler's support had already started to wane.
    And how can the Germans today complain? They re-elected Schröder, who made a load of unfulfilled electoral promises.
    Perhaps the Germans all whinging about Bush is just a distraction (to an extent understandable), when internal issues and wider EU issues should be more important.

11. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    To get off of that list you must answer this question correctly:

Freedom fries are best eaten with (1) Mayonnaise (2) Ketchup

12. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    This just in: Right arms are sailing skyward at an alarming rate in the Fatherland.

Film at 11.

13. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund
    LOL If I did that, there would be trouble. I am not German! :p

14. Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Hell
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn. forgot about them

15. Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Hell
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

THey're not swarthy enough

16. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund

I am sure you could find one or two in the South of Italy, or the Iberian peninsular. Then again with their work ethic, you'd have a long wait to have it done.

17. Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Hell
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I thought Europeans considered Europe to stop somewhere around Rome?

:D

18. 96Squig

96Squig Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Hanover
    Club:
    Hannover 96
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Ok, at this very moment I apologize to every Jewish, Polish, Gay, communist, socilademocratic, british, Belgish, Danish, Norwegian, French, Russian, Italian ... (list continues loooong) for what some Austrian did by taking over my country. I apology therefor that i was born to late to do anything about it, I apologie that i was born here, I don't apologie for my country paying lots of money to WW2 victims in general and especially Israel (we just built them 3 new Uboats (submarines) which could be used to launch nuclear weapons), I therefore apology for my country killing many Africans in their colonies between 1900 and 1914, for sinking the lousitinaia, making the formula 1 boring, inventing Sauerkraut, inventing cars, becoming one nation, failing at being democratecly at least twice, I apologie for one half of my country having been communist, I apology for actually inventing communism, or playing boring Fußball, becoming cuaght in the great depression, giving a blanco-cheque to Austria in 1914, trying to battle with Britain.
    I do not apology for opposing the Iraq War, for paying a lot of money to the EU, or anything else we did the last 50 years besides stuff mentiuoned above.
    And I apologize that David Hasselhoff was big here!

You know what? I just apologized for a lot of stuff I was not responsable for, 90% having happened when I was not even friggin' born.
    We made up our depts to the world, time 4 other countries to do the same...

19. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund

Sorry silly me. Just like most "Americans" (US citizens)think the USofA is 'America', or even the world. ;)

20. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund
    Vielen dank!
    Wie heißen die vier länder? :p

21. Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Hell
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Noble sentiments, I'd much prefer if you apologized for Lienen being such a stick in the mud, but I digress...

22. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    My fellow Europeans,

After living in Texas for almost eight years, I've learned one thing - talking to Bush supporters is like talking to your morning cereal. They will continue to support him unless their personal life is directly hurt by his political platform. The majority of the country, it seems, won't see the true Dubya until the situation gets unbearable. Let's not waste our time & energy like that, and let's not throw the (many) rational Americans in the same basket. They are just as frustrated as we are...

Instead let us learn from the mistakes that are made across the Atlantic. Yes, I know we're affected by this presidency, but instead we should focus on getting ourselves away from that position. There is plenty of work to be done right in front of our doorsteps. The new EU states in Eastern Europe need our help and we have to neutralize the right wing conservatives who are also gaining ground in Europe. We have to be very careful that the EU/Turkey dealings are done in a respectful way and manner, and that simple scare tactics by the right don't develop an anti-muslim feeling similar to the one found in the United States. Let us prove that we aren't as easily scared of the unknown.

Bottom line: let them torture themselves for another four years if they want to.

23. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund
    hmmmm
    Chirac is on relatively shaky ground at home.
    Blair is not exactly popular in the UK.
    Schröder has very little support.

Perhaps when the elections in the 3 major European powers start up, our US friends will be prepared to chip in with their opinions. :D

24. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Thanks for all this but
    1)You forgot about inventing chemical weapons
    2)The statute of limitations has run out on ww1 and ww2
    3) You don't need to apologize to those lousy gay communists
    4) http://www.neochaos.de/forumemo/garyanddave.jpg

Oh, and thanks for giving good advice on Iraq. Unfortunately, we didn't listen and now we are making up our debts to the world by spending huge sums of money to create another bunch of ingrates in Iraq.

25. 96Squig

96Squig Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Hanover
    Club:
    Hannover 96
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    O and I apology for Lienen, he's a jerk, but a successfull one... don't like him... so i could stick with Mathis...
    O well, 4 countries to start with could be the USofA, Vatican, Russia and erm Liechtenstein... ;-)