Arjen Robben

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by BridgeMonkee, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    not a bad city that chicago, but damien duff is still the king.

2. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Chicago is a great city, Duffer is the King, and Robben is a Prince in waiting.

About sum it up there? :D

3. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

You are probably the only person on Big Soccer who knows anything about football right? Who could possibly know more than you? Do you have your own web site where we can all get your insights in detail?

btw - I started this thread about Robben, maybe your posts should be moved to a "i'm a ranting moron" thread all of your own? Maybe?

4. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    How does he expect anyone to understand that slush of a post? My head gets dizzy reading that.

5. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It'll subside. Just lie back and think of Chelsea. :D

6. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Actually, I'm going to get dinner and then read a 150 page indenture to clear my head. :p

7. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    It's like the smelly kid in grade school that always hung around and never got the idea that people just didn't want him there. Shame really, trying to start a Barcelona discussion on the Chelsea board.

I can't wait to see you on Canal+, what's your name I want to get it put on the back of my Inter University jersey instead of the acmilan_barcelona #00 that I have on their now Go you you rule i think you are the greatest player ever i followed you since you were at FC Suckmynuts if you are still reading this, for the last time PISS OFF!

8. Walter3000

Walter3000 Member+

Apr 8, 2004
    gainesville, Florida
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ill tell you what ive noticed, hes a 20 year old playing with a 40 year olds hairline, i lov ehis passion though:

[​IMG]

9. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The guy is a real talent.
    Read about him a couple years aback in a World Soccer magazine when he was at Gronigen.
    However, their uniform had me fooled into thinking he was a goalkeeper, until i saw him play for PSV!

He is reallya truly spectacular player, he works very very hard, something he has quite an advantage on Cristiano Ronaldo and Rooney!

I' say though English football and maybe European football should thank Chelsea for beatin Man Utd to this guy's signature, because i would hate to have seen Man Utd have a trio like that.

Rooney down the middle, Ronaldo on the right and Robben on the left!!!
    and thats in a couple of years when these guys get even better.

Peter Kenyon, your incompetence (as stated in the article on Soccernet) has saved us from a dreaded triangle.

10. megapolemico

megapolemico New Member

Sep 4, 2001
    at home finally!
    Robbendinho rocks

11. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Nope, do you have a link for it?

What amazes me is that, in the short amount of time that Robben has played in the EPL, he seems to have found a rhythm and pace for himself. As the unofficial Mateja Kezman fan club President, I can only hope that he can help Kezza to do the same. It'd be nice to have the dynamic duo in full form, together.

12. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    That must be a fan club of two. You and Mateja's mother!!

Ever notice that Kezman looks like the guitarist from Limp Bizkit (wes something).

I found two articles pertaining to Robbendinho (love that). This one talks about hot Robben thinks Chelsea will benefit from Arse not securing a CL spot into the next round yet:
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=317422&cc=5901

I can't find the one on Kenyon, they must have just taken it down since I just read it this morning.

13. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    WES BORLAND!

Yes that Soccernet article on Kenyon was brilliant.

14. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    I'm shutting this down. Please feel free to start a new thread or contact the mod to delete all the off topic stuff. Please don't deal with trolls with personal attacks.

15. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    At a poster's request, I removed much of the off topic crap and am reopening this thread.