Argentinos in Romania

Discussion in 'Argentinos Abroad' started by DayroMoreno, Feb 8, 2008.

1. AdrianAdrian23

AdrianAdrian23 New Member

Mar 11, 2012
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hello, I want to ask you about Sanchez Sotelo. He is 24, played for Racing Club and Patronato de Parana in Argentina and last time he played for La Serena in Chile. Can you tell me more about this player? His qualities, something else about him?

He is from yesterday the newest player of Rapid Bucharest.

Thanks in advance for any info.

2. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You're probably better off asking in the Chilean forums. It seems he didn't play much in Argentina and got more exposure in La Serena, so they will probably know more about him than us.

3. AdrianAdrian23

AdrianAdrian23 New Member

Mar 11, 2012
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Yup. 10x, i posted already there too, but nobody answered :(

4. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Only 4 argentinos plays now in the first league from Romania. IMO, the most talented is Lucas Garcia from Ceahalul, this guy has a great tehnique, but it's injured almost all the time, so, his talents it's in vain :( and the best it's David Di Stefano from Pandurii Tg-Jiu, played 5 matches in Europa League group stage and in the championship has a goal and two assists. Others two argentinos are Nicolas Gorobsov from ACS Recas, who is loaned from FC Torino and Diego Sevillano from Otelul, who is loaned from Godoy Cruz.

5. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Thanks for the update

In other news, it looks like Adrian Mutu has been offered to Racing for next season. His wife is Argentine and is apparently enthusiastic about coming here to play... How is he doing any way? Where has he been playing I lost track of him for a while now

Racing's coach Mostaza Merlo and the directors will have to analyze the situation so we'll see. Not sure how good living in Buenos Aires would be for his... extracurricular activities....

6. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    #31 Radu Razvan, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    Well, now i saw the news i don't know what to say, but he said in the last days he will come 99% in Romania in January at Petrolul, only on loan from Ajaccio, but it's possible to reconsider. Didn't play so much in this season...in the last months never...so, he's fitness isn't so good, but i think he can play 1 year maybe 2. Wants to beats Hagi's record in the national team...the number of goals...the same number of goals for both...he loves very much the NT, but is in a conflict with the coach.

7. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Interesting thanks for the info

I don't know if its actually possible he'd come to Argentina to play in Racing- or any club for that matter.... But it would certainly make the league a bit more interesting... In addition to his wife being from bs as, his former Juventus teammate Camoranesi plays for Racing, so I'm sure if it is possible, he'll discuss it with Camoranesi first (and he would at least have a teammate to speak italian with)

8. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    The language isn't a problem for him... the spanish language it's very easy to learn for the romanians and maybe he already knows the spanish, i don't know this thing.