ARGENTINA vs. ECUADOR /Buenos Aires / sábado 02.06.2012 / 19.30

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by barcelonista1981, May 12, 2012.

1. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Chucho doesn't fit with our system. I don't know why we kept crossing the ball to him if he never gets to them.

2. LongLiveThe80's

Manchester United
    Jun 8, 2006
    Palos Verdes, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That is the sad reality my friend. It's all one big mafia and the fans are the ones that get screwed.

3. LongLiveThe80's

Manchester United
    Jun 8, 2006
    Palos Verdes, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what system??

4. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Argentina's 1st goal was clearly off sides. Saritma and Campos :mad:

[​IMG]

Argentina's 2nd goal who's covering Messi ? Saritama :oops: [​IMG]

Argentina's 3rd goal (Benitez fouled not called which led to counter attack and gol)
    [​IMG]

Campos :mad: Messi goal 3-0
    [​IMG]

5. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    4th goal Quinonez is held back by Messi who creates a hole, Di Maria is open. Where's Campos ?
    [​IMG]

:mad:
    [​IMG]

vs Colombia Erazo needs to replace Campos , Castillo for Saritama. And of course Montero needs to start. line up should be Banguera, Achilier, Guagua, Erazo, Paredes, Valencia Castillo, Noboa, Mendez, Montero, Rojas

6. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I believe in J. Campos. Mostly because he wasn't played in his usual position just so Guagua could play.
    Banguera // Paredes-Campos-Erazo-Walter // Valencia - Castillo - Noboa - Montero // Benitez - Rojas

Most likely Rueda will play Dominguez // Achilier-Guagua-Erazo-Walter // Valencia-Noboa-Saritama-Suarez // Benitez-Montero.

7. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Agreed. I hadn't had a chance to look at replays until today. The problem was Guagua, Dominguez, Saritama and Quinonez.

The first goal was clearly offsides. Even still, I blame Dominguez on that one because Aguero had time to watch the ball bounce. Dida is twice the size of Aguero and should have come out to intercept. He was scared, but in a way, it was unfair for Rueda to make him start this game, talk about baptism by fire!

I think Campos ended up looking bad on some of the goals, when in reality he was covering for Guagua and the dynamic duo of Saritama and Quinonez every time Messi flew by them in the midfield. It just happens that when you look at the highlights, Campos ended up as the last guy in the replays, but if you look on the 2nd and 3rd goals Saritama and Quinonez are caught chasing Messi like he stole their watch. You can see Campos and Walter Ayovi at least trying to do something. Meanwhile, GUAGUA IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!! Seriously...can somebody tell me where Guagua is on any of these goals??? Wasn't he supposed to be the last man in central defense?? I think I see him in the background, neither marking a man or going to the ball...he's just hanging the ******** out!!!