Pre-match: Argentina - Ecuador : Eliminatorias

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Jun 5, 2008.

1. k1000o

k1000o New Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bogota
    esta bien, vale...tampoco quiero argumentar....las deficiencia de nosotros no es la delantera...en realidad tenemos buenos delanteros....el problema es que no hay mediocampistas offensivos, por ahora, del mismo calibre de nuestros delanteros y por ahora esto es lo que trata de configurar pinto

creo, o se sospecha, que sale colombia con un: 4-2-3-1

como salio ecuador contra argentina (fue un 4-4-2, pero como se alieno el mediocampo...osea un 2-2, o un 3-1, o 1-3 ???)

y como se piensa que sale ecuador para colombia?

si quieres contestarme en el forum ecuador colombia de ustedes, bueno?

2. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  3. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005

WoW! I only got to see it on my 50" samsung ...
    everyone at my house was screaming like crazy with that goal...I can only imagine how it was watching it live...
    What a BEAUTIFUL moment!!! :cool:

Viva Ecuador!

4. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I have had so much bad luck with JumpTV. During the last qualifiers they had to give me a refund, after I sent an e-mail cursing them out when I had no signal and I had missed Ecuador's first goal.

JumpTV has a great idea, but poor execution. They do not know how to maintain their bandwidth appropriately and it's extremely frustrating.

For now, I've been able to go to www.rojadirecta.com, and get pirated signals which are not as clear, but at least I can watch and enjoy.

5. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Well - it would be pretty unfair since Ecuador are the only team to have played Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay away. Most teams will not get even 1 point out of those 3 matches.

Now we are ready to start racking up points at home. Historically, we are only 2 points behind where we normally are at this stage (6 points against Venezuela and Peru), however with a win we will be at 7 points which is exactly where we've been after 6 matches in the last 2 WC qualifiers - oh yes, did I mention we happened to qualify for both? How's about that for stats?!

6. k1000o

k1000o New Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bogota
    thee point is to get away from stats, please...they say nothing

7. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Yeah you are right but you are talking bout a ref in which we had trouble with before. Cmn, he even celebrated Argentina's goal. The ref never called those 3 offsides made by Argentina. Guerron was Brutally tackled twice and nothing was called.
    Yet he was trigger happy to give us Cards.

Regarding our deffense, I never been a fan of our defense. In fact, I hated it. That was our biggest problem in the past. I can safely say that our defense is nearing perfection. Vizuete got a good sense in this department.

The man I have a beg issue with is our Golie Cevallos. This guy is amazing but acts like a put@. He should have focused on the game rather than complaining.

Cevallos should have know the rule of thumb when playing away in Argentina; you are playing against 12 rather then 11. You better count the ref.

8. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    i think this is the 98% claim k1000o was refering to earlier about us being over confident

9. k1000o

k1000o New Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bogota
    no your wrong, before, against argentina you were UNDERCONFIDENT claiming that you had 98% chance to loose and then, just before the colombia ecuador match all of the sudden colombia was a weak team and ecuador is going to roll all over them

if you go back and read well, it shows that i knew you guys could do what you did to argentina and all i was claiming latter on is that you yourselves became overconfident after the argentina match

anyways, it is over.....SEE YOU IN BOGOTA

10. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    The best part was listening to 'Chaman" Vizuete saying that Ecua football was more than colombian.... hahahaha!!! that guy most be on drugs!!! Even if Colombia didn't go to last two WC, because the mess we had at the Fed, Ecuador not even then was better, and it has never been, what an a.sshole, but i think today he's realizing how dumb he's looking in the whole continent!

11. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    many were underconfident going up against Argentina because of all the changes that were going on left and right with the players and that caused worries.. and when worries happen with a game coming up against a monster of a team then yes .. confidence goes down. Luckily Argentina tied with us instead of us tying with them! How's that for a turn around.

But about Colombia it was not about being overconfident, but just recognizing that Colombia was a beatable opponent, apart from being equal in talent. To tell you the truth Ecuador could've scored many times and you must know that if you saw the game, but the cards weren't in our hands. Ecuador and Colombia NT's are even more alike than I thought, we both seem to have problem with scoring definition. So there you go. And both DT's hablaron sus babosadas Pinto con su " En Quito vamos a ganar" y Vizuete con " El futbol de Ecuador es mejor que el de Colombia" Ninguno es un angel. Quedamos empatados y eso es lo que pasa por subirsele los humos a ambos... ninguno triunfo.

Y para los que se jactan y hablan como payasos sobre el partido .. porfavor mi amigo.. uds no ganaron.. empataron a zero goles.. pero no nos ganaron.. osea que yo no veo cual es la gran cagada que nos propinaron .. ?? diganme. lol Bueno si, algunos lamentan el empate porque saben que el equipo puede rendir mucho mas...mientras algunos otros lo celebran tanto y sacan en cara el hecho como si fuera gran cosa o leccion... ayi se ve la diferencia.. for some they feel gassed up under a false sense of victory meanwhile the other side don't settle for a mediocre score of zero tie and thus feel like it could've been for more .. that there is the difference!

Hopefully in Bogota, be it not having home advantage, Ecuador can show what it can do when it plays its best, and of course Colombia's NT will go all out being at home.

12. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    It is always embarrassing to tie and not score in your own house. Look at Brazil Argentina, Argentina is happy with the point and Brazil is pissed. Yes, there is something good when an away team ties in his rival's stadium. I wonder how long you've been following soccer to not know that is a good thing for the visitor and bad thing for the host, we've experienced this too many times within the copa libertadores and such.

Also, There is nothing wrong with saying you want to win, what kid of coach tells his team he is going for a loss. But there is something wrong with claiming to be better, I don't think yuo can find a justification in your argument. Also, it's up to the home team to win, that is always the case. I can guarentee you we won't lose in Bogota, I am sure of it. Also, take into consideration what I had said earlier, when I stated that Ecuador would get in trouble for fouling too much. You guys could have lost game, if the ref would have called the penalty and red cardded your defender.

13. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Mrpaiza, I'm not sure what you are trying to do but it does not seem positive in anyway, shape or form. I'm giving you one warning to keep this friendly and only one warning. I don't give any leeway to trolling.

14. k1000o

k1000o New Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bogota
    dear Guayaquileño,

I agree with most of your points. i think it is too early to celebrate anything and for any team to claim anything about themselves or over another. in colombia people are excited, but the most obvious reason for this is that we are basically playing with our under-23 squad (only 6 players who played against ecuador from the start were older than 22, but against peru only 4 were over the age of 22) and so many are prematurely celebrating the tie....

in my book, no team is better than any other team...games have to be played 11 v. 11. i like the manner by which ecuador plays, its aggresiveness and speed, not too mention its all out attack. the excitement in colombia comes from the notion that when our players reach the age of 28, which is the average age of the ecuadorian squad, then the colombian team will be impressive, but i think it is immature to claim "we are better" comments and i do not condone them in any way shape or form.

for now, every team we played away says the same thing, that we are not impressive and that colombia should have lost....other things that should be noted is that in every away match, except for the peru match, we have had obvious penalty kicks not called in our favour

regardless....it is all words....11 v. 11 and the only thing that matters is the end result

for now i wish you luck in your next matches and i hope to continue a respectful line of communication with the people of this forum in the future

15. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    ummm well dumbass, what do you think a coach tells a team in the locker room before a game? "guys lets go out there and get the best result we can" .. claiming we were better publicly, showed the players that the coach truly believed in them.. and in pintos case he could have said were going to look for a positive result.. not were going to quito to win.. either way neither was talked real trash.. vizuete didnt say u guys were trah and niether did pinto say it about us..
    and in regards to your penalty claim, maybe if your foward hadnt exaggerated the pull so much he woudve gotten the call..
    btw you cant gaurantee shit other than the fact that your going to be sitting on your fatass game day talking trash in our forum..

people stop living in the past ,bottom line is we tied when we were sure we were gonna win, in our faces HA ..we get it man

please close this thread the game ended a week ago...

16. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Claro y espero que Vizueta aprenda a no ser tan igualado!!!

17. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

HAHAHA .. mirala a esta hablando de "igualado" quisiera saber con quien??? O acaso te crees el rey de inglaterra ?? hahaha ... la estupidez que sale de la boca de algunos me hace reir.

Loraz .. anyone .. close this thread... this stupidity and trash talking is unbearable.