Are you serious FO??????

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by Chivo, Jul 17, 2010.

1. chimultrufio

chimultrufio New Member

Sep 2, 2007
    Los Angeles
    the dude was only speaking his mind...and what do you mean Chivas fans dont speak BS???? LOL everyone on BigSoccer speaks BS lol
    btw i think you meant Chivas uSa fans, not Chivas...they are two different teams i believe :)

2. chimultrufio

chimultrufio New Member

Sep 2, 2007
    Los Angeles
    exactly, Chivas doesnt need the promotion...thus the reason why CUSA needs a name change...im glad we can agree on something LOL :p

3. CTS26

CTS26 Member

LAFC
    United States
    May 26, 2008
    Kannapolis
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So one's a neutral, and you well your you. Anyway right now Chivas USA is having there downs but hey it happens to every team I mean look what happen to RSL they never gave up hope when they had losing season after losing season, and look what happened first thing they did was build there own stadium which our FO has completely ignored, then they signed some key players and Boom there in the playoffs and a year later they win there first cup and the fact they came into the league the exact same year as Chivas USA hurts even more. If the FO truly cared about fans they give us what we want our own stadium. But hey you know as well as all of us that the FO here likes to do things Ass backwards, first you get your own stadium then you sign some key players that's going to fill the stadium, more fans mean more money. But with an FO like ours I wouldn't be surprised if we were the last team in MLS to get our own Stadium let alone a DP.

4. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

ME = 100% BS/Anarchist/Nihilist

5. echo-2

echo-2 Member

LAFC
    Mexico
    Nov 4, 2007
    San Pedro, CA.
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is played out. We have all been patient. We have all been giving the FO the benifit of the doubt, but when players like Bravo and Nery just stroll right into other clubs with no effort of signing them then thats when the red flags go up. IT HAS BEEN MORE THAT OVER NIGHT! THERE ARE NO MORE EXCUSES! IF RSL HAS WON A CHAMPIONSHIP THEN THERE IS NO REASON THAT WE SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO THE SAME AND I KNOW THAT I MAY BE ASKING FOR TOO MUCH BUT THE FACT IS THAT WE ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A CHAMPIONSHIP. WE ARE TO THE POINT THAT WE ARE HAPPY IF WE WIN 2 GAMES IN ROW. WE ARE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL. :mad:

6. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This club needs a good clean. They should fire Stephen Hamilton. Seriously, the guy doesn't know how to sign players. We need a new President of soccer operations.

As for Vergara, how much is he really investing into this club, since it's creation. If $ is a issue, Chivas USA needs to find more investors to join this club.

CUSA fans deserve to know.

7. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ok Ok ..all of you win,
    let me jump in the same boat with you guys..
    OMG the FO suck and they suck ..and they really suck, cuss they suck
    Fire Vasquez ..Hurei..
    Fire Hamilton ..Huuurei
    Fire Marketting Huuuurei.
    Fire Hunter ..Hureeeeeeeei
    Fire Guest relation/tickets reps/ “workers” Hureeeeeei
    fire the Chivafighter HuReiiiiiiiiiiii
    Fire Cue Huuu. o we cant fire hem he is the owner.
    Fire ..Fire ..need some help here guys
    And build stadium for us only and only for us and get us a DP then will be happy Huraaaaaaa!

Big soccer United would never be divided !!
    Big soccer United would never be divided !!
    Big soccer United would never be divided !!!

These is funny but if you go to the Univision foros Chivas GDL or to the chat on Medio Tiempo .com you would find the same lame arguments from Guadalajara fans to the Club ---we are not so different after all

Chimo – there’s no business for you here, go and support galaxy buy a season tickets that way they can bring Ronaldinho.

8. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow, that didn't take long.:rolleyes:

9. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

You now it
    I’m serious if some of the people that post on these forum did not believe in the project and did loved the team the way we do…..with the kind of fans we have here we would not need enemies to end a reputation of a brand/ franchise

so
    Who else should we fire from the list above.. come on I need some help here !

10. hovz1105

hovz1105 Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Westside
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    Just got a great idea. Since the FO can't get Broken Down former European Stars or Broken Down Mexican players to come here how about going after..

wait for it...

MARTA!!!

Boom! Hear me out. The best Female player in the world. 'nuff said. She puts buts in the seats. well, at least for one game. And she will bring attention to the team. A woman holding her own in a mans league. This would be huge.

My next idea; Disco Demolition Night.

11. chimultrufio

chimultrufio New Member

Sep 2, 2007
    Los Angeles
    lets fire REY MYSTERIO!!!

only then will CUSA get more fans!! LOL

sorry Rey , only answering your own question :p

12. hovz1105

hovz1105 Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Westside
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    Never underestimate the heart of a champion.

[​IMG]

13. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    This guy seemed to know how to get people to his games. Maybe we should hire this guy.

[​IMG]

14. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No kidding these has to be one of the most stupid ideas I have ever read,
    Seriously don’t be so concerned about the fans in the stadium or the attendance numbers, Chivas USA is building a fan base true Chivas USA Fans/supporters kids that are 7-18 yrs old not like the one below! just looking for his best interest. Sorry Chimo it is what it is theirs no business here for you !

I don’t work for Chivas …just imagine if I did I’m sure I will handle my role good getting paid for doing what you love to do and for the team you loved that is priceless
    Then again you would not understand what I’m saying Chimo, the word loyalty does not exist on your dictionary.

15. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rey,
    You just got baited........again.

16. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I know ja it is so hard to resist !!:D

17. ChivaGringatillIDie

ChivaGringatillIDie New Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree with all of you, I think is time for some type of change we should address are frustration to the fo make them here use some way or another.I think we should start a petition, not ask but demand and if that doesn't work boycott there ass!!!!I'm tired of it to tell you the truth! I'm not new to bigsoccer ,and been a Chivas USA fan since day 1 just got tired posting and not seen any change from the fo ,it time

18. hovz1105

hovz1105 Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Westside
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    lol I was completely joking. It was a total Rib. Ribbing myself and of course - the board. I was hoping that everyone got my "Disco Demolition Night" reference. I guess there aren't too many Baseball fans on here. hehe.

19. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    a Cabrito ..a Cabrito :mad:
    Looks like all the frustrations are coming out, so we are blaming the FO cuss
    MR “ChivaGringatillHEdies” does not post on big soccer anymore. !!Guys get that in your notes we have one more thing to bitch about.:D
    Braking news!! Braking news
    Chivas USA has presented his 2010 DP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here you have it ..Now stop complaining Fkrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssss !!!
    Chivas USA Designated Paisa ! thats the guy

[​IMG]

20. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  21. chimultrufio

chimultrufio New Member

Sep 2, 2007
    Los Angeles
    this thread should be re-named "Are You Serious Rey" ???

keep it going Rey

LOL

22. CSUFstewie

CSUFstewie Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Placentia, CA
    Not trolling or trying to stir the fire ...

I feel your pain as a fellow fan. It is extremely difficult to pay hard earned money for mediocrity. Especially when it seems like the FO doesn't give two $hits about the play on the field.

However, be it good or bad, we are the people that keep this league afloat. We fill the seats whether or not the team has won 10 games or lost the last 20. I applaud your devotion to CDUSA

See you on the pitch ...

23. hovz1105

hovz1105 Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Westside
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana

*Thumbs Up

24. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007