Are you serious FO??????

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by Chivo, Jul 17, 2010.

1. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    As I was heading to Las Vegas Saturday ..and the phone (rang and rang) I was kind of drunk all ready so a said to may self let me see who tha F&%$%$& is calling me
    well is was my Homie El Michoacano and he said hei Wey and I said Que Wey and he said Rey have you heard !!..have you heard!! ..and then I was like what F^%$ kr tell me what happened them…”silence”……… out of those big brown, juicy lips and sexy voice came some horrifying news OMAR BRAVO TO KANSAS SHiTTi Wizards….
    And i was like what that F*^%*^$%^$ are you kidding me .. and he said NO I’m not Wey I was lake F(*%^^k that sucks we get Maldonado for Bravo I was really upset the he mention …..and guess what? I was like no F^*%^$way there’s more and he said Yes there is,…. and they an said what tell me F&*^*(%*^ kr and he told me Nerdy Castillo to Chicaca Fire I was like no F*^%^&$* way are you F*^%^% serious Chicaca Fires gets Nerdy and we get Fito I was like Bull Caca man I was Mad really Furious:mad:… then I down my Tecate and I was like stun !!!! then I open another Teacate and I down that thing to……….
    Then my Cuñado said hey remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas so I said F*^%it it happened over there;)
    so I’m cool know why trip about ( Henry,Bravo,Castillo) when we have (Nagamura, Fito and Maldonado)

Viva Las Chivas y si no te gusta hay ta’ el Galaxy pake aser corajes !:D

2. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]
    Here you go ! let them know your not happy show up to the stadium !
    Making a banner like this will cost $6-10 buks.. Sometimes it better to show you’re discontented like these than just a post in a forum, sometimes we just scare possible new fans by giving a “wrong/Bad “ perspective of the clubs FO. Yu fell me !

3. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

LA BANDA KE SIGUE A CHIVAS POR DONDE BA!
    [​IMG]

4. echo-2

echo-2 Member

LAFC
    Mexico
    Nov 4, 2007
    San Pedro, CA.
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just in case the font office is reading this. I use to have season tickets. 5 seats in section 107 Row B @ $425.00 each one, plus $15 per game for parking, at the very least 4 beers per game for myself and sodas and some sort of junk food for my three kids. Do the math for the year and thats how much I supported this team. I now watch games from the comfort of my home because I feel a lack of effort from the front office. It is a complete slap in the face to let some one like Omar Bravo go to Kansas City with out even making an attempt to sign him or any other key player that this franchise could have capitalized from. And no We dont want Bofo in 2015.

5. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No toilet pics. Got it. Sorry, GM.

[​IMG]

6. oddlou

oddlou Member

May 12, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    lol. Believe me, I explained my reasons for not re-upping to the account executive more than once. And their losing out on season tickets hurts them more than my possibly taking an admittedly awesome sign to a game.

The impression I have isn't wrong or bad. It's the impression that most reasonable people would have and is the impression that most seem to have on these boards and across MLS.

7. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Toilet pics are fine you just have to make sure they post.

8. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well this toilet pic worked. Hmmmmmmm? :D

9. echo-2

echo-2 Member

LAFC
    Mexico
    Nov 4, 2007
    San Pedro, CA.
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'd hit it!:eek:

10. elchivamayor

elchivamayor Member

Mar 6, 2008
    NORTH HILLS
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i think we all know why bravo didnt came to are goats dont you guys know

its obvious el hdp de vergara didnt want to pay bravo enough so he got kick out of the team like el gran ramon

so how are you expecting for bravo to sign with us when he end it up in bad terms with the hdp de vergara same with ramoncito do you get it now

i mean its obvious

p.s. im a reasonable person jajajajajajajaja:D

11. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What about a press release from Cue or Hunter?
    We all know Vergara is a jerk and would do anything to burn someone like Bravo. Hunter? Cue? Those guys are cool, so it should be expected that they communicate with the fans better.
    Our FO is not Guad, however.
    They have an obligation to tell "these" Chivas fans that we are not going for Bravo, Castillo, Marquez.
    We have "Chivas" in our team name.
    We are a wannabe Mexican club in the MLS. We only broadcast games in Spanish.
    All the big name Mexicans avoid signing with us.
    A little clarification wouldn't hurt.

I think that is reasonable.

12. elchivamayor

elchivamayor Member

Mar 6, 2008
    NORTH HILLS
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    im sure if you send a email to hunter he will answer back just like he did with ty ;)

13. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can we start a "I hate Vergara thread" or "WTF Really" thread.
    Mods?

14. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Done.

15. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After reading the odd debate between apologists and disgruntled fans I must admit that my end response would fall somewhere between apathy and disdain on this situation.

I feel disdain for certain employees and owners linked to this club who appear to show less pride for chivasUSA than I do. It seems like as fans we all take more stock in the future of this club than many who are actually cashing checks signed by Cue and Hunter. How else can you explain the yawn worthy transactions that this club keeps making each season and the revelving door attached to the locker room. While other clubs looks to invest in their on field product we seem to desire selling any player that has his stock rise! Perfect example, I have NEVER seen a club sell 2 Captains in the same season.

Bring on the apathy, while elements of the FO seem to hide behind the glory of a club over 1,500 miles away this club simply lists in the waters of MLS. There seems to be no plan of attack or direction that the club is willing to take to create some sort of history. A history that local fans can embrace and a history that can create an actual IDENTITY ON THE FIELD. Let's be honest, a team's history is created by winning something of substance. A history is also created by players that inspire fans to dream of the glory that their ability can create. As it stand right now, this club seems to be less that willing to take the necessary risks to make an actual history.

With this in mind all I can do as a supporter is push for this club to DO SOMETHING. Simply DO SOMETHING that can put this club on the map and establish itself as a club worthy of the support that can make it a contender. If you aren't in this business to win something or make a true impact why exactly do you exist?

16. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This^
    Its hard when CUSA doesn't give us fans something to believe in.

17. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    I'm pretty pissed about chicago getting Nery. But would vergara even think about giving us nery before Guadalajara....I think not. So it seems like we can go after whoever we want as long as they are not a big mexican signing... I spoke with one of the journalists from goal.com and he told me that cue is from one of the richest families in mexico. He led me to believe that money should not be an issue. So why don't we get a DP? Every team has one now, Right? But i do think Fito will fit in nicely and if maldonado get's his groove back we will be looking good. We passed up Damian alvarez (formerly with Pachuca). Chaco jimenez, luis gabriel rey, and a shoot load of others. ...anyway i still love this team but c'mon nery to chicaca and bravo to kansas titty gizzards? por favorrrrrr!!!!

18. hovz1105

hovz1105 Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Westside
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    this can be said about every DP player the MLS has had. The only one in his prime is DONOVAN. That's why they come here. If they were still at peak they'd be in Europe. Don't anyone try to argue otherwise because everyone's IQ will drop significantly. And don't kid yourself, Donovan would love to be in Europe right now. If MLS wasn't holding him hostage he would be gone. lickity split.

When Blanco came to MLS he was basically done and he still did good. Don't believe me, look up his stats and accolades. He put more buts in the seats than the 20K a year guy that would have been there in that spot.

Its about taking a chance. Chivas USA fans have given the team a chance and the FO has simply not delivered in any way. The FO is good at sending its young talent away (Guzan, Klestian, Bornstein) but when it comes to even bringing in people who are "no where near their prime" - Fail.

And if you are going to suck, im talking to you Front Office, at least bring some one in that can put asses in the seats.

I want to follow this team and be a supporter, but stuff like this drives me nuts. I think I am the only guy in LA without a team. BRING BACK THE SOL!!!

I really think that they are trying to use the Business model that the Clippers used for years. The Clippers sucked forever because 1, they were never over or near the Salary Cap and 2 The NBA has a lucrative TV deal so they team always made a profit. Problem here, the MLS' TV Deal is well, you don't need me to tell you.

at the end of the day, you gotta spend money to make money. I am not saying become the Yankees of MLS, but at least show some effort. Don't feign it like Frank McCourt or Donald Sterling.

You can blame PREKI, you can blame Vasquez, you can blame players that get sold but eventually you have to point the finger at the ones pulling all the strings.

Chivas USA, I want to like you, but you make it so damn hard.

1 person likes this.
  19. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This seems like the general gist of the problem.

Whatever happened to getting some young talent from the mama team? Where's the next Panchito? I'd be fine with rooting for a team full of young talent from down there alongside young talent from up here like Braun and Lahoud and the B's. Just need a veteran presence from somewhere, and it could work with good coaching.

20. chimultrufio

chimultrufio New Member

Sep 2, 2007
    Los Angeles
    you summed it up pretty nicely..i think its different being a "fan" of a team rather than a "fan" of an experiment..Chivas uSa, yes they are a team in the MLS but in reality they are just an experiment..and its difficult to keep supporting an experiment that lacks the one most important thing..>>> "COMMITMENT"!...in this situation a fan's gripe should not be with any of the players and coaches..and not with any of the staff, afterall they are just being paid to do a job...in my view be angry at the FO, the suits who run the team....even then they may not be at total fault, it may be the people down in Guadalajara who just do the bare minimun to make a quick buck..yes CUSA is as mediocre as it gets mainly cuz it is being ran by mediocre objectives and goals who's only vision for CUSA is to promote the Chiva Guadalajara brand, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

very sad but very true...

p.s even after knowing all this dont throw in the towel and stop going to the games, CUSA and the MLS needs all the support it can get, last weeks match vs Puebla was very nice and the stadium was 3/4 full ( mainly cuz of Pueblas fans but thats besides the point LOL )...and if your upset then bring your posters/signs showing your displeasure, i have and it's been noticed... Si Se Puede!! Ya se Armo!! lol

21. elchivamayor

elchivamayor Member

Mar 6, 2008
    NORTH HILLS
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    this is the most stupid think i have read and months do you really think that chivas guadalajara needs promotion here in the usa specially in southern california jajajajajajajajajajajajaja you are funny

yes their is a lot o bs going on in the team but i still believe in the project and that doesnt mean that im blind or any of b.s. some people here mention yes we need to let our front office know if they are not doing their job and yes their a lot more things to improves but things dont happen over night

22. hovz1105

hovz1105 Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Westside
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    only missing the playoffs. :)

23. CTS26

CTS26 Member

LAFC
    United States
    May 26, 2008
    Kannapolis
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Missing the playoffs? Like your beloved Galaxitives did 4 years straight? Yeah it's a tough pill to swollow but hey your Galaxitives are not garanteed a MLS Cup you know so go back to your thread and do what you Galaxitives love to do and that is speak BS which is what we Chivas fans don't speak.:eek: BTW don't you have something else better to do other then to come over here and troll.:rolleyes:

24. hovz1105

hovz1105 Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Westside
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    scroll above

not trying to troll.

I've got some beefs with the some Supporters of the Galaxy so I am basically standing on the side. like I said in previous post, I want to like the Chivas but they make it hard to. People tend not to care about other people that don't give a shit or pretend to (FO). I guess i am weird.

I am not trying to troll. If you can't take a hint of criticism or an innocent joke about missing the playoffs then grow a thicker skin or simply don't visit the board - for your health of course.

peace

25. hovz1105

hovz1105 Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Westside
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    BTW i love that you said "Beloved Galaxy". lol cause my attitude is basically "Meh. if they win then they win."