Are you effing kidding me...?!

Discussion in 'International News' started by odessit19, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
  2. ForeverRed

ForeverRed Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Oh come one now...they are not building nukes.

Plus, better a country without nukes than one with them on this commission.

3. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    They are not building nukes? Are they planning to destroy Israel with what, nuclear energy?

4. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Even if Iran produced nuclear weapons, under no circumstances would Iran initiate a nuclear strike against Israel. Whether directly or indirectly.

Iran has its own clearly defined and understood interests as it relates to Israel. While it is in Iran's supreme interests to make sure Israel's power is cut down to size, and while Iran will seek to remove and lessen hostile interests (US, Israeli or otherwise) in its neighborhood, the existance of a different kind of Israeli regime is actually in Iran's national interests. Basically, without Israel, the Arabs would start becoming a tool for the US to use against Iran and they would constitute a more menacing and immediate threat.

All that aside, except in dire emergencies involving deterring or responding to a nuclear attack, any such attacks on Israel will have a fallout for much of the population of the region including the Palestinians. Moreover, such an attack would threaten holy sites in Palestine/Israel. On top of it all, it would subject Iran to destruction in light of US and Israeli nukes.

5. Rostam

Rostam Member

Dec 11, 2005
    This is the funniest thing I have read in a while:
    btw, what's the news source? how come it's nowhere else?