Are the Krafts in bed with ChampionsWorld?

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by Savage Nation F.C., Nov 7, 2003.

1. Savage Nation F.C.

Savage Nation F.C. New Member

Oct 4, 2003
    Elitest Northeast
    Forgive me if this was discussed previously but I found it very strange that the morgue, I mean Gillette Staduim got Barca-Juve. After all, it was no secret that they did not want to work with MLS on this tour and this was the only game with a tie to MLS. I think ChampionsWorld has heard the rumours of the Krafties pulling out of MLS and want to bring Gillette into the camp with Houston's Relaint Staduim, Phillys Lincoln Field, NJ Giants Staduim and Seattle Seahalks Staduim as ChampionsWorld exclusive sites. Hopefully, St. Phil is ready to go to war. I may be dreaming but this may be a blessing for the Revs if it does shake down that way. Imagine...
    -Kraft sells Revs to St. Phil, rents Gillette for a couple of years while St. Phil builds a 25k staduim on the T line outside of Boston for soccer and his concerts which makes sense since Great Woods only holds 15k which is relatively small for a big market ampthearter

2. ProfZodiac

ProfZodiac Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 17, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Right. Whatever it is you're smoking, I want some of it.

3. Weber King

Weber King Member

Sep 28, 2001
    North Andover, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This thread might have been relevant about three months ago...

4. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't see Uncle Phil buying any more franchises. In fact, I only see him selling the franchises and keeping LA. Same with Hunt. But who knows, if Kraft expresses that hes "lost that loving feeling", Uncle Phil will come to the rescue.