April 17th Home Opener - PreGame and InGame Celebration

Discussion in 'St Louis FC' started by ussoccerTILLiDIE, Feb 8, 2010.

1. ussoccerTILLiDIE

ussoccerTILLiDIE New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    NYC
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think that if they will let us tailgate in the parking lot and will allow alcohol that would be our best bet...

Who knows who would be best to contact at the ac st. louis fo to find the answer to this question...?

2. kdurham

kdurham New Member

Feb 15, 2008
    No tailgating is allowed because the ab logo... due to liability issues we cant tailgate in the parking lot...

3. KyleScarborough

KyleScarborough New Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nothing beyond showing up and cheering on the clubs. You can "officially" join Eads Brigade on their website (www.eadsbrigade.org). I don't recall off the top of my head with Laclede's Army. Their site is www.lacledesarmy.com if you're curious. United Knights I'm still pretty new to, but I know they have a big presence. Online as well I'm sure. Google is your friend, lol.

For us, we don't cater to growing a large fanbase. The River City Saints isn't just a supporters group of soccer fans. If you're curious to understand further don't hesitate to contact me personally.

Yes we do and any games I attend I certainly will be sitting with RokaGrl, Mohawk and the rest of the crew. I'm impressed with what they've done and I'll gladly call myself a member of Laclede's Army as well.

That said, for the home opener on the 11th, we won't be sitting with the Army but rather with family. We're all husbands and parents so we're making a family day out of it since, besides us males, the kids are girls too.

Beyond that, The Army in Section 20 for us.

4. ussoccerTILLiDIE

Jan 21, 2008
    NYC
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone know how or where to get a flag made...i think it would be awesome if we had 1 or 2 acstl flags to welcome the team. Anyone have any banner ideas...I think that we should all go to the hobby lobbies and michaels in town and by all the green and yellow streamers that they have so we can celebrate Ralstons first goal back in St louis the right way!

5. Darius Jovon

Darius Jovon New Member

Feb 12, 2010
    St. Louis
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whoa! Ok so I've read through the thread so far, and I've seen that two separate supporter groups are going to be in Section 20. I'm apart of United Knights and we've all decided to make 20 our desired destination.

I'm not trying to make this sound like a conflict, but a benefit!

If we have three different groups coming to the game, that means that it's probable that we can fill up Sections 19 & 18 as well, which would really pump the home field advantage up! :D

Also, would anybody happen to be and/or know a current or former band performer, so that we could possibly get a drum at the matches as well?! :eek:

6. ussoccerTILLiDIE

Jan 21, 2008
    NYC
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree...i think that all the supporters groups need to sit near each other. Since there will be such a small percentage of crazy fans in the stands, it will improve the atmosphere if we are sitting close. I know a guy that always travels to the USA games and brings a drum, I assume that he will be there with drum in hand. I will try and get ahold of him this week.

7. Redhawk1

Redhawk1 Member

May 12, 2006
    I believe a home-and-home series with the KC Wizards is being discussed by both teams. To my knowledge, nothing has been signed yet. I would assume it would be pre-season, but who knows.

8. time4wine

time4wine Member

Mar 13, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. Battra

Battra Member

Feb 3, 2010
    South St. Louis City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was determined that there will be no tailgating due to certain restrictions right?

10. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I'm not sure. When Athletica first moved to Soccer Park, the official word was "no tailgating", as at the time it was still technically owned by AB. The staff definitely got lax about it as time went on, though; I particularly remember the only FSC regular season home game we got, and Laclede's Army shored up several spots on the parking lot, as did another group (I think they were just a family/friends group, though). Since ACSTL officiall owns Soccer Park now, I would hope the staff would let us tailgate.

11. UnitedKnights

UnitedKnights New Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    STL Fanaticos are members of United Knights. There is no STL Fanaticos anymore. We are all United Knights now. We will soon post some pictures and videos from Steamers games. You will be able to view them at www.ukstl.com

12. time4wine

time4wine Member

Mar 13, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    fantastic looking website. good luck to you guys!