Anyone sign up for their club's "World" service

Discussion in 'Other Divisions' started by kevruth, Aug 12, 2002.

1. kevruth

kevruth Member

May 30, 2001
    Perrysburg, Ohio, US
    I was wondering how many of you signed up for your club's "World" premium services offered on their websites?

I signed up for Forest World and am quite happy with it. The most important reason was that it gives me access to ALL of the live commentaries of teams with PTV websites. It's great to switch around to different matches with just a couple clicks of the mouse. I don't miss much Nationwide League action as a result.

2. QPR Kevin H

QPR Kevin H BigSoccer Supporter

May 23, 2001
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    World service isnt even running through QPR yet. Im surprised any clubs have started it. NTL are in a world (pun intended) of hurt financially, and are rumored to be acquired by Telewest soon. The whole thing is very shady. Our commentary was free on saturday - no mention of World at all.

3. Blue Army

Blue Army New Member

Jul 8, 2001
    Newport
    The Cardiff one isnt launching until the finances with NTL are sorted. Unlike all the other clubs Cardiff pay the subscription costs for all season ticket holders, so whilst I have signed up it didnt cost me anything. However, I dont think the Cardiff one is ever going to launch.