anyone know what juniors you have

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by USsupport, Oct 30, 2002.

1. USsupport

USsupport New Member

Aug 4, 1999
    Arlington, VA, USA
    there is a young Irish lad (about 16) from Cobh in the Man City program called Stephen (Tally). anyone heard anything about him? how's he doing? I realise that there must be a bunch of kids in their youth system but I thought it worth asking...

2. USsupport

USsupport New Member

Aug 4, 1999
    Arlington, VA, USA
    jeez, it's quiet in this forum. I thought City had loads of support. if they win on Sat they will :)
    no one is even discussing the Worthnothing cup. any ideas on where I can get an answer to my original question about the junior player?

3. Fusion City

Fusion City New Member

Sep 25, 2001
    Manchester,England
    I can't say I've heard of the lad,but I'll see my mate on saturday at the match & ask him (He's a bit of a statto!) No one's talking about the Worthy Cup....no wonder! Knocked out by Wigan & losing Howey & Distan for the derby! BTW the Worthy Cup IS worth something,a place in the Uefa Cup for the winners,hence more Premiership clubs taking it seriously (many gloriously failing!) A lot of Prem clubs havn't taken it,or the FA Cup,seriously over the last few years (Your own manu pulling out of the FA Cup to be humiliated in the World Club tournament in S America 2 years ago)....AND they were let straight back in the next season!! Money talks over here as well as over there!!!

4. USsupport

USsupport New Member

Aug 4, 1999
    Arlington, VA, USA
    cheers!!
    PM for you.