Anyone got clips of Hong Myung Bo??!

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Adidas343, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Adidas343

Adidas343 Member

Sep 8, 2003
    Diamond Bar, CA
    doesnt matter if its goals or just playing only excluding the WC 02

2. Adidas343

Adidas343 Member

Sep 8, 2003
    Diamond Bar, CA
    why wont no one answer

3. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    sorry couldn't find any in my archive. It's not easy to find clips of one certain player who happens to be a defender.

4. otto

otto New Member

Jun 24, 2002
    The Belly of the Beast
  5. BadAzzSnowboarder

BadAzzSnowboarder New Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Malibu, CA
    There's a website I forgot the address to that has a lot of famous clips and that site had Hong Myung Bo's 30 yard screamer goal against Germany during the World Cup in 94 and his second goal of that tournament against Spain. I'll try to look for it.

But in the meantime, this is the only one I could find.

http://paranpanty.com.ne.kr/media/mov/kr/kr035.asf

6. Adidas343

Adidas343 Member

Sep 8, 2003
    Diamond Bar, CA
    thanks all
    im juss glad i got replys at last :D

and thanks for the links

7. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    I would second that request for a clip of Hong scoring against Germany and Spain. It is rare to see him score, and they were great goals.

8. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    I'd really like the see the goal against Germany... I heard it was great and I forgot how he scored on that, I think it was a hard shot from the outside the box like 25 to 30 meters out.

His goal against Spain was just a deflected free kick though... not too great (I have the Spain vs Korea WC94 clip). But the through pass he made to Seo Jung-Won for the tying goal was great... world class.

9. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    I recall that Korea was very close to equalizing against Germany. There was a long shot towards the end of the game that was barely tipped out by the German keeper. If that shot was just a foot wider or a couple of feet higher, it would have gone in...

10. Adidas343

Adidas343 Member

Sep 8, 2003
    Diamond Bar, CA
    His goal against Spain was just a deflected free kick though... not too great (I have the Spain vs Korea WC94 clip). But the through pass he made to Seo Jung-Won for the tying goal was great... world class. [/B][/QUOTE]

Could you post that goal?
    The deflected free-kick
    The goals are great but the reactions are just as great so i want to see that goal

11. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    I no longer have the link and I don't have a site or server I can upload it to... but I do have the file downloaded on my computer if you like. PM me and I can transfer the file to you via ICQ or MSN if you have them.

12. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    if i can find the j-league 80m dash goal i will upload it somehow.