Anyone else bothered by the food court at HDC

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by flava, Jul 5, 2005.

1. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Tell me where you sit and I will bring them to your seat for $10 a pop; that is after I purchase 20 churros at El Pollo Loco for $10 . :D

...and Menudo, Tortas Ahogadas, Tacos, etc..

My gripe on HDC food is the way they serve the nachos...

A bag of chips and a sealed plastic cup of cheese.

What happened to the good old days of pumping the hot cheese right onto the chips, and if you were nice to the server, you could get them to practically drown the chips in cheese. Now its something like 50 cents for an extra cup of cheese. :rolleyes:

Its seems the only place I can now find decent nachos is at the youth soccer matches on the weekends.

CoffeeBean on the other hand is customer service nightmare in of itself.

2. truebrit

truebrit New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    The "OC"
    Avoid the KFC outside the stadium. We tried that on Monday, and I SWEAR it took us as long to get through the drive through, as it does to go through one of HDC's lines. We had to order three times, and the guy still didn't get the order right...additionally, the food was awful. Cluck-cluck.

By the way, I know HDC has rules about "tail gating" before games in the parking lot. I saw people on Monday with coolers, beers, etc. hanging out around their cars before the game. Does anyone know if they actually enforce this no "tail gating/partying" rule?

3. Ese_Guy

Ese_Guy New Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Sunny Southern CA
    I'm not sure what the deal is, but I've heard of "moms" working there to raise money for their kid's soccer team.
    Apparently, they work for a certain amount of hours for a particular event.

4. DaisyJukes

DaisyJukes New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    MY boyfriend (bless his soul) went to get us a Coffee Bean Coffee. Left at the 70th minute. Didn't make it back until 10 minutes into the fireworks show....WTF?!?! :eek:

5. crookeddy

crookeddy Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    You LET him do that for you????? He can offer but that's where you so no thanks, honey you'll miss the whole game if you go!

6. flava

flava Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Well, I hope you did your part and gave him some loving that night ;)