Anyone coming to Philly?

Discussion in 'Vancouver Supporters Clubs' started by kendog3, Feb 10, 2011.

1. kendog3

kendog3 Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Just curious if there are any plans on making a road trip to Philly? We would love to see in guys in Section 133.

2. buzzkiller23

buzzkiller23 Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Glenolden, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was about to post the same thing. Any VWC supporters travelling to PPL/Philly? Need help, advice, etc? Post here if you're travelling or have any questions.

3. JohnnyRanger

JohnnyRanger Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
  4. Krammerhead

Krammerhead Guest

I can't understand why they wont bother coming here. This board is far easier to follow than the mess that is the Southsiders official board.

There's at least one guy heading over there.

5. Dills

Dills Moderator
    Staff Member

Philadelphia Union
    United States
    Jun 6, 2006
    Southampton|PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you guys have a large contingent come out? Section 133, the top portion of which is reserved for away support, was packed to the gills on Saturday. There are some overflow SG members in that section who stand and sing with the SoBs/River End, but the entire section was full, top to bottom.

6. BigBrain61

BigBrain61 New Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sitting in 133 myself, I saw one person... one... wearing a Whitecaps shirt.

7. hykos1045

hykos1045 Member

May 10, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Independence
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    While I'm not sure exactly where he was for most of the game, Hassli came over in the second half to join the spectators as an "away supporter", so I thought, but then he disappeared behind the river end. I told him the game was being aired on 6-abc, in case he cared to find out who won as he was leaving the premises. Not sure if he heard me or not because a lot of other people were shouting around me, and he did not come back to the field the rest of the match.

8. WhiteCapArmy

WhiteCapArmy Member

Mar 24, 2009
    vancouver
    Club:
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    at least 3 people went and the two I know didn't wear whitecaps gear for the most part, oh and hassli speaks french so he wouldn't of understood what you said.