Anyone been to a Mana concert?

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by oman, Sep 25, 2003.

1. oman

oman Member

Jan 7, 2000
    South of Frisconsin
    I firm that supplies free tickets to me once in a while at the American Airlines Center in Dallas has a suite, and of course they haven't had any requests for Mana. I therefore have a few tickets and would like to know if anyone has been to see them. Good? Bad? Indifferent?

I am the nine year old and the 13 year old along ("Cool, your in the suite?")

Any thoughts? Are they big with the *#*#*#*# madres?

2. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hell yes. Great band. I saw them about six years ago. They put on a fantastic show.

3. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    seen them 5-6 times. twice in the US, the rest in Mexico.

4. ruudboy

ruudboy New Member

Jul 6, 2000
    Sunnyvale
    I just got free tix to these kats, the shows on sunday.

5. Metro

Metro New Member

Feb 9, 2001
    Dallas
    I don't know how much the lineup has changed, but the drummer from about 10 years ago is unreal! His style was similar to Stewart Copeland (The Police).

6. naked_bartender

naked_bartender New Member

Sep 30, 2003
    New Orleans, LA
    Mana

Mana is an overrated band. There are so many latin rock bands out there. The only great thing these guys is their drummer...other than their music is repetitive, don't waste your money and go and see Molotov.

7. Beau Dure

Beau Dure Member+

May 31, 2000
    Vienna, VA
    I speak maybe 10 words of Spanish -- seven of which I learned from Andres Cantor -- but I like what I've heard from them. The "MTV Unplugged" version of "Cuando Los Angeles Lloran" is just plain beautiful.

8. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    Mana = crap