Anybody think guest players will be signed after 15th

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by uksailmaker, Jun 11, 2007.

1. uksailmaker

uksailmaker New Member

Apr 5, 2006
    I read on BS that a lot of guest players had been used in reserves are some desirable now even for reserve team.

What is the rule for DEV CONTRACTS.....I noticed most MLS teams have 8-10 and Galaxy has 7....Is there a limit and who decides who is generation adidas

2. Crzyknot

Crzyknot Member

Sep 30, 2006
    who are the guest players?

3. highjeffg7

highjeffg7 Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Long Beach
    as of right now i dont think it matters because i just went to the Gs site and found out old nate no goal is gonna have wrist surgery, add him to the list of injuries and national call ups brings our grand total of players to 14 which is bad but it does get worse 3 of the 14 are keepers so that makes a grand total of 11... i really hope we get abel cus salt lake is gonna be pretty tough to play against with no bench for us

4. Koz

Koz New Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nate already had surgery and played last Saturday.

And if we can't beat Salt Lake, well, I don't know what I'll do.

5. Baysider

Baysider Member+

Jul 16, 2004
    Santa Monica
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    The limit is 10. The league decides who is generation addidas. These are young players (who haven't graduated from college) who the league wants to sign. They are on the dev roster but are paid much more than the typical dev player.

6. highjeffg7

highjeffg7 Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Long Beach
    haha my bad i saw him playin last week figured it was news but either way were still super thin

7. shirteesdotnet

Feb 13, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dont know if the link will work, but in LA Times newspaper ...

http://www.latimes.com/sports/socce...la-headlines-sports-soccer&ctrack=1&cset=true

the last paragraph had this to say....

"Alexi Lalas, the Galaxy's president and general manager, said more moves are likely with the opening of the league's secondary transfer window Friday. "We will continue to make changes," he said. "We have a responsibility to get this team headed in the right direction…. I would think that there will be some other signings."

Sounds promising. Some keywords like "moves", "changes" and "signings" are all plural. Could we sign another forward? AND a defender? That would sure help us out.

8. ssanchez

ssanchez Member

Oct 15, 2000
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The only guy I have heard good things about is Gordon Klejstian (sp)