Anybody go to season ticket holder party?

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by Bilbo, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Bilbo

Bilbo New Member

Dec 29, 2003
    Box under I-25/ I-70
    I was wondering if any of you made it to the end of season party for the season ticket holders? How was Brooklyn's? Did anyone get to speak their mind to any one?

2. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO

Had to skip it even though I planned on it ... baby troubles.

3. askum33

askum33 New Member

Jun 2, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    D'ho! Crap that was this weekend?!?!?!!?!?
    I was there in spririt, but physically, I was a few blocks away at Auraria. :mad:

4. Quango

Quango BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2003
    Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    The what? There was a party?

5. black&blue boy

black&blue boy New Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Denver
    My wife and I went. Askum33, we were looking for you and your fiance', where the @#%& were you.

There was no top brass present. Charlie Wright wasn't there. Dan Counce wasn't present. No one of authority was there to be confronted.

I receive a little entertainment watching everyone ignore the table at which the cheerleaders were sitting.

6. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can we get a report from the Rapids on this. How did it go? Did you feel it was well attended? What did you learn from talking to the fans?

7. askum33

askum33 New Member

Jun 2, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    yeah, yeah I know I'm worthless, always with my head in a book.

Were the players there at least, or were there nothing but a bunch of wayword sales reps swimming like sharks?

All those cheerleaders in one place at one time and you couldn't get a group together to knock one of them down and cop a feel? It's true middle schoolers are better hooligans then we are. :( :p