Any Rapids fans going to Game 2?

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by greenie, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    The lack of intelligence and logic in this post is amazing. LA not caring to play soccer in a playoff game just because it was cold would make them about as intelligent as our trolling LA fans.

2. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    [​IMG]

Wouldn't Daddy be mad you posted his picture on the net?

3. gschroeder

gschroeder Member

Jun 18, 2001
    Thornton, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    I'm not going to this game but fully intend on making the trip to HDC once the Rapids dispatch the Gals and the Tremors. Is there an airline that gives discounts specifically for the MLS Cup? Starting to look like the Cup tickets are going to be more expensive than the flight.

4. JasonMa

JasonMa Member+

Mar 20, 2000
    Arvada, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Boy and I thought Tupamaro (Tupperware?, No wait, that's an insult to Tupperware) was bad. At least he didn't say something as idiotic as this. Did you watch the game, or did you just read the tea leaves afterwards? Neither of Cannon's big saves were towards his chest (One above his head and one on a diving save to his right). If you can't even get the facts right you need to go back under the bridge to troll school.

You'd rather be facing Dallas right now than Colorado, wouldn't you? Dallas as never gotten a point in the Toolbox (Boy, the Galaxy posters on this thread are showing what an appropriate nickname that is) while the Rapids have 4 in 4 games.

5. greenie

greenie New Member

Feb 6, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    I'm so glad we have moderators to help us keep this thread on topic. I find it hard to imagine that most people would have waded through the rest of the crap in this thread to actually discuss attending the game.

6. Malaga CF fan

Malaga CF fan Member

Apr 19, 2000
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got your back. This cat is weak.

7. wonderman

wonderman New Member

May 13, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    how's this for on topic?

[SINGING] YOU'LL COME A LONG WAY JUST TO LOSE, YOU'LL COME A LONG WAY JUST TO LOSE [SINGING]

the cRapids are gonna crash harder than john denver.

8. Bilbo

Bilbo New Member

Dec 29, 2003
    Box under I-25/ I-70
    You transexual galaxians need more than just luck on your side and I don't think the man upstairs appreciates poking fun at dead people. You will be our beaches come Sat. night.

9. gschroeder

gschroeder Member

Jun 18, 2001
    Thornton, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    What exactly is your obsession with John Denver? You've mentioned him twice and it still doesn't make sense. Write some new material buddy.

10. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Jakarta
    How droll ... another troll to put with all the others.

[​IMG]