Any Rapids fans going to Game 2?

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by greenie, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenie

greenie New Member

Feb 6, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    Looks like I'm headed out to LA-LA Land for game 2... anyone else going to be there among all of the Galaxy tools?

2. Tupamaro

Tupamaro New Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    dude, if no one went to see the Rapids when they played at home what makes you think colorado fans will go watch them in mighty Los Angeles? Let me guess, the only reason you're going is because your "life partner" is on the team, right?

3. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    Negative Reps ... So Lame ... it's amazing.

4. Tupamaro

Tupamaro New Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Oh God, please no! Don't give me negative reps!

********outtahere with your negative reps...only people scared of those are internet nerds.

5. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Glad you're so cool.

6. Quinn 33

Quinn 33 Member+

Apr 25, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You again? You should leave now. You got owned the last time you tired to make a "smart" comment. Why don’t you go and support your Battlestar Galaxatives instead of making your pitiful attempts at taking sh!t.

7. Tupamaro

Tupamaro New Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    LOL @ owned!!! I read the rest of the responses and it was mostly rapids fans agreeing that the attendance sucked. You guys are freakin' weak sauce.

8. Bilbo

Bilbo New Member

Dec 29, 2003
    Box under I-25/ I-70
    Who cares what the crowd is when Cobi and his pet fish will be watching the Rapids host the Quakes in the Western Conference Final on Nov. 5th. With a new stadium, a bunch of monkeys could sell it out. Besides, I'll bet they announce 20K for Saturday, but actual butts in seats is around 14K. Rapids won't be intimidated becase most of them don't understand the spanish coming out of L.A.'s mouths.

9. Quinn 33

Quinn 33 Member+

Apr 25, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lets look at the population caparison. The LA area has a population of over 10,000,000 people (more then the state of Colorado). The Denver area has about 2,000,000 people. The Galaxy average attendance this year was about 23,000. The average attendance at Rapids games was 14,000. Comparatively, if your club was doing as well as Colorado, you would be selling out every game. I’ll bet the Galaxy wont get 15,000 people once Chivas start play. You can’t say crap about attendance. Go home.

10. Tupamaro

Tupamaro New Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    sigh...

11. JasonMa

JasonMa Member+

Mar 20, 2000
    Arvada, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You must spread some (negative) Reputation around before giving it to Tupamaro again.

Sorry, I tried.

Pretty lame to troll the other team's board after you lost, not to mention going after one of the biggest fans with a lame attempt like that. What's next, you going to drag out the "My Dad can beat up your Dad" line?

12. Tupamaro

Tupamaro New Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Damn, you guys have some really weak responses. Can someone who can really talk sh!t please step up. Jesus H. Christ you guys are lame. Never mind...fvck the rapids

13. Quinn 33

Quinn 33 Member+

Apr 25, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hahahahaha! Coming from you, I’ll take that as a complement. You are one of the worst s#it talkers I’ve met. "We have more fans then you! blah blah balh." Very persuasive and creative.:rolleyes:

Might I ask how old are you? 13? 14? Why don’t you finish high school before you try and make any more attempts at trash talking. Don’t be such a sore loser because your team couldn’t score last Saturday. If this is the best you can come up with I am very disappointed.

14. Sempuukyaku

Sempuukyaku Member+

Apr 30, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

[​IMG]

15. Tupamaro

Tupamaro New Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    The average Colorado fan

[​IMG]

16. DavidJames

DavidJames Member+

May 11, 2003
    Longmont
    ok Tups, now you are just simply embarrassing yourself.

17. Quinn 33

Quinn 33 Member+

Apr 25, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does your mommy know you are up this late kid? You are just wasting your time. You have 44 posts. I’ll bet about 20 of them are you taking trash in this Rapids forum. Step off. Other Galaxy fans here would shake their heads. You got a lot of growing up to do. I hope you can finish 9th grade. I'm done with you kid.

[​IMG]

18. wonderman

wonderman New Member

May 13, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm a galaxy fan and I applaud him for bringing it to you chuckleheads. I use to live in culo-rado and I know first hand about your bigotry and love for rocky mountain oysters.

LA only lost because they didn't care to play soccer that night, they were just running around trying to keep from freezing to death. it really shows how fvcking lame the cRapids re that they could only manage to stumble one goal in.

and BTW, when the opposing team only gets 2 shots on goal and both go directly towards the chest of your flat-footed keeper, THAT DOES NOT MAKE HIM WORLD CLASS! if your team didn't play with ten defenders Dullass would be in the playoffs right now.

I hope you all get to experience what john denver's final moments were like for yourselves.

have a nice day fart bubbles.

19. bigdush

bigdush New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    Parker, CO
    LA lost because they hired sampson as a head coach.

LA lost because the referee didn't buy everytime the the fish hit the carpet.

LA lost because Joe Cannon made them his bitch.

Given we are only at half time, there is a lot of match still to play. I'm glad we are going into the HDC (instead of into somewhere else), it's never been a frightful place for the rapids. Due, in large part, to the "awesome" fans that attend games there.

Here's to seeing Pedro and Hopefully Spenny punk your back line again.

20. Tupamaro

Tupamaro New Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Los Angeles

21. Tupamaro

Tupamaro New Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    hahahahaha....Quinn is getting emotional over a "kid" talking trash on the internet

22. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Galaxy were stupid enough to hire him. Do you really think they are going to fire him after one season?

23. Bilbo

Bilbo New Member

Dec 29, 2003
    Box under I-25/ I-70
    We've kind of forgotten the topic here since the transexual from L.A. jumped in. Is anyone else really going to the game? The cheapest flights I can find are $276 and I don't really want to spend that because we're going to have to fly there for MLS Cup as well.

24. jameseyla

jameseyla Member

Jun 8, 2003
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    colorado fans arent allowed at the HDC. you people from high altitude fart too much (and most of it comes out your mouth)

25. ballboy101

ballboy101 New Member

Aug 1, 2001
    USA
    Delta has a special fare for this coming weekend from Denver to LAX.

$158 | DEN | Los Angeles, CA (LAX): Delta (Fan Fare)