Antonio Valencia - Part 1 (r) Man. United

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Players Abroad' started by Emelectric15, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    Re: Antonio Valencia

tienes razon argentinefutbol pero aparte de haber jugado en la seleccion en su equipo El Nacional hacia unos verdaderos golazos ademas armaba buenas jugadas q ese es su fuerte y fue no de los pocos mejores de ese sudamericano desastrozo para Ecuador q se jugo en Colombia

2. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

cmon please, he made three goals in his debut. People can be picky when it comes to futbol styles and Valencia has his own. It is in human nature to judge negativly to that which one does not understand.

Valencia is superb, Ecuador is still the underdog and no one will give us props that easy.

and yes, if he was from Argentina, it would be a differnt story.

a child would understand that reality

3. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

all three goal from errors....If he was from argentina. His futbol career would be over and he's best go to school and pick a different profession. Edison mendez is way better then him. If you think Valencia is superb than that just shows you what kind of futbol you are used to.

4. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Unos Golazos contra quien? Santa rita, Delfin o Liga de Loja?

5. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

Oye loco,I know that there are a ballers in Europe from all over the globe.Yes I know that gol against the paraguas was a ************ one,but have you seen this kid actually play. This kid has it all offense, defense,speed remate,everything you name it.I'll put my ********ing dick on the line to tell that this kid is the next ecua star.Did you see him in the under 20 this year, huh.The Europeans scouts when to check out Brasilians,Argentinians,and Uruguayos. And they left with the Tony Valencia in mind.The only thing was that Villareal jumped on him first.I know that the Ecuadorian league is mediocre, but Tonys game should have not been wasted there.I respect that you say that he is not that good,OK. I only want to see him lined up together with Forlan,Senna,and Juan Roman,just once. Pelligrini is killing this wonderful talent by benching him.I knew that by him going to Villa,this was going to happen.I would have liked for him to go to a smaller team,look what happen to Riquelme when he went to Barca. I call it how I see it,Im not just defending him because he is Ecua and he is representing us in Villareal.Let me tell you that I think that the majority of Ecua ballers suck,they should not even be call profesional soccer players,but has a team thay click.This kid Valencia is special,these types of Ecua players don't come around very often.Just check him out In WC,then come back to me. bye the way, was with the angry monkey!

6. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

And I have big enough ********ing balls to tell you that he is better than Edison Mendes

7. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel

esos son equipos de segunda categoria, el solo jugo contra equipos de primera division

8. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

It was a joke!! HAHAHAHHA

9. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

As you can tell, I'm laughing

CHUMP

10. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005

The first time I saw Antonio Valencia play, i believe it was against Liga de Quito, I thought to myself where in the hell did this player appear from... He was so visible on the field with his speed, movement and skills...I told my father do they let brazilian players on el nacional...My father laughed and told me no this kid is one of ours...He said this with so much pride...It was funny because he kept repeating as if he were disbelief, this kid has to be Ecuadorean because he plays for el nacional...I then asked him why hasn't he been called up to the NT...A couple of weeks later...There he was wearing the tris' colors... There was no doubt that this kid was going to impress the mass... then we watch the elimination games and he scores for the NT...then the next thing you know he is drafted by Villareal...I believe there is more good things to come for this young man...He is extremely talented and needs for his agent to make the right moves for him...I wish him luck...

11. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

well put. Valencia is still young and has so much more to offer, and still has room to grow. he will be our future leader.

12. Ciclon_Ecuatoriano

Ciclon_Ecuatoriano New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Toronto

He just needs to play more, and i am happy to see that Villarreal still consider Valencia an important component to their future, but they want him to get euro-futbol experience. he will most certainly be loaned to a smaller club, and then Valencia will show what he can do. he is a complete player, and like others have said, he does it all.

13. MINA

MINA New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    L.A.

Valencia should go back to El Nacional and play Libertadores ******** Europe and ******** Villareal foget thos bitchez they can't teach Valencia anything we finished 3rd without anyones help and Valencia han't gotten any better since his transfer I say he returns and then after the World Cup he can go to Argentina Juniors to team up with his compatriot Kaviedes.

14. f_e_f 4life

f_e_f 4life New Member

Nov 10, 2005

our players never really succede in europe, n i hope that is not the case with valencia, i hope he goes to little team in spain n get the ''european experience''-i think thats all BS becuase if you can play you can play anywhere.

15. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

Of coures you can play anywhere. People hesistate too too much. The little Valencia played on the field he showed how he can turn the game completly.

He neeeds to get down and dirty if Villareal wants to see him grow and actually become a valuable asset to them. Villaeral should stop **********footing

16. f_e_f 4life

f_e_f 4life New Member

Nov 10, 2005

is there any teams rumered 4 valencia 2 go 2?

And what team u guys think he should go 2 on january?

17. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto

no idea, but he is staying in europe, according to pelligrini. perhaps a smaller spanish club, where he will get the chance to start.

18. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

If he doesnt stay in Europe, Brazil or Argentina might be good place to go, or at least and Ecuadorean team that is playing Copa Libertadores.
    But whatever happens he should go to a team he WILL play and not be bench.

19. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Re: Luis Antonio Valencia, news & comments (r)

"Luis Antonio Valencia: No hubo noticias por el ecuatoriano del Villarreal de España pero está cerca de llegar a River."

Can you tell me a little about how he plays?

- Thanks.

20. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Wow, this is very good news for Valencia and River. As far as I know, he is a skilled, fast, and creative midfielder.

21. f_e_f 4life

f_e_f 4life New Member

Nov 10, 2005

its between river and a second divition team in spain, real valladolid, i think kaviedez use to play in this team.

and valencia has a powerful and accurate long range kick, his also very strong.

22. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

either team is a good option. villarreals coach has strong connections to river i believe. real valladolid would let him acclimate to spain better. i just hope he is successful wherever.

23. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

he is one of Ecuador's best all around players. he is most comfortable one the side of the midfield, any side is fine. he tackles really well, marks, can hold the ball and is really fast and strong. Valencia has a thunderous shot from distance. he moves well into the box and makes precise passes. he can help any team he joins, and i hope he will play for this club! which player will he potentially replace if he joins River?

24. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Well really we don't have too many volantes at the time. Barrado, Patino, Santana, and Galvan will probably leave within the next few weeks. Zapata isn't too good. So we only have Sambueza and Zapata who play in the same position (left-mid).. Does Valencia play Right-mid?

25. f_e_f 4life

f_e_f 4life New Member

Nov 10, 2005

yea he does