Craven the Lifestyle: Antonee Robinson at Fulham

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by bballshawn, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Eighteen Alpha

Eighteen Alpha Member+

Aug 17, 2016
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    I can only cut a deck of cards one-handed with my left. Everything else, I’m hopelessly right handed.
    In soccer, I’d say left dominant or close to equal.

2. TimB4Last

TimB4Last Member+

May 5, 2006
    Dystopia
    Now do you understand why none of us will play online poker with you?

sXeWesley repped this.
  3. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    Apparently not in the 18 for today, no explanations.

4. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    Interesting that they almost sold him now hes on the bench. Maybe something turned up in that physical?

5. Bite o' the Cherry

Charlotte FC
    United States
    May 3, 2006
    Charlotte, NC, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Or he’s on the verge of another move?

6. tomásbernal

tomásbernal Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Doubtful. The best leagues that still have open transfer windows are Russia and Ukraine. This is the list of open European windows (credit to @zlatan_but_a_car from the Kenny Saief thread that I just happened to be looking at): Ukraine (February 29), Armenia (February 28), the Czech Republic (February 22), Russia (February 21) and, earlier, Romania, Croatia, Switzerland (17 February) or Hungary and Montenegro (February 15). Poland, finally, closes its transfer window on March 2.

7. hype25

hype25 Member

Jul 17, 2016
  8. y-lee-coyote

y-lee-coyote Member+

Dec 4, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    I don't think he is up to Chelsea level yet, but neither is anybody they have playing there and he is faster. The English often rate speed really high and CFC are having a youth revival so who knows?

I also reckon it is fair to say that most PL clubs are monitoring every player in England for sure and likely most of the world, who might have some promise.

9. adam tash

adam tash Member+

Jul 12, 2013
    Barcelona, Spain
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    somehow i get the feeling that just having his name attached to an ac milan transfer will help him in the long run....and lead to something good

The Irish Rover repped this.
  10. TimB4Last

TimB4Last Member+

May 5, 2006
    Dystopia
    ... like a second career in modeling. :thumbsup:

11. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts Member+

United States
    Mar 18, 2019
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As a Chelsea fan I would love to see Antonee transferred over. LB has been a real sore spot this season. They will have money to spend this offseason even after they bring Sancho in. I would also like to see them add a stud CD and another young, quick striker to spell Tammy.

12. Bruce S

Bruce S Member+

Sep 10, 1999
    Is Sancho to Chelsea a done deal? Is he considering other offers?

striker repped this.
  13. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts Member+

United States
    Mar 18, 2019
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No... not a done deal at all. Just all the talk is that he is at the top of Chelsea's list and that the word is that Jaden would be down to go. Take it for what it is worth. Perhaps just my homer glasses?.? A wing rotation of Sancho, CP and CHO would be sic. Especially if RLC ever comes back to full strength at attacking central midfield. At any rate, Sancho will certainly be in the highest of demands. Chelsea didn't spend anything in the winter window and I think it may have to do with the impending Sancho summer move.

14. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    Chelsea is Sancho's preference: he likes the club, wants to live in London, and has already gone public as a fan of it.

If Manchester City, Real Madrid or Barcelona want to get him over the Blues, they'll have to pony up some extra cash.

15. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts Member+

United States
    Mar 18, 2019
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Like music to my ears. I look forward to a Sancho-CP reunion. That wing tandem is going to be so hard to defend as the D won't be able to cheat to either side.

16. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts Member+

United States
    Mar 18, 2019
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anyone know why Antonee is still absent from the roster? Does he need to sit for a specific period of time due to the Milan Transfer fiasco? I don't get it.

Higher Learning, edcrocker and DHC1 repped this.
  17. ChrisSSBB

ChrisSSBB Member+

Jun 22, 2005
    DE
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I saw on a forum that Cook said they are waiting for medical tests to clear but shouldn’t be long. So, seems Milan did pick up something that needed to be checked out.

tomásbernal repped this.
  18. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    Everything so far is speculation. Some think he's had a falling out with Wigan management over the fiasco, others that they found something wrong with him in the medical and he's undergoing further testing.

What I don't get is Wigan-based media being jerks about the whole thing. For example:

19. hype25

hype25 Member

Jul 17, 2016
    In the "About Me" section of that Twitter handle they say that it's a Parody account

DHC1 repped this.
  20. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    They're still poking fun at a guy who may have some medical issue. Not nice.

LouisianaViking07/09 repped this.
  21. bshredder

bshredder BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 23, 1999
    Club:
    Millwall FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It really is pretty awful. He's a good player and a good guy. He played a role saving their butts from relegation last year.

I don't know what/if anything is wrong. I am not sure how many people know he had microfracture surgery a few years ago and missed a lot of time. I hope it's not the same issues lingering.

22. ChrisSSBB

ChrisSSBB Member+

Jun 22, 2005
    DE
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Microfractures are tricky.

23. Jazzy Altidore

Jazzy Altidore Member+

Sep 2, 2009
    San Francisco
    Club: