Anti-Muslim hooligans?

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by WayneRooneyIsFat, Jul 14, 2005.

1. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore

uhh, I don't think so.

2. Frankie Boy

Frankie Boy Member

Jun 9, 2003
    I dont think your problem is Fox News...have you ever watched it?

And I suspect southerners are less easily brain washed as the masses in mosques and madrassas in the Islamic world....

Having said that-it's not right for the cops to harass you because you look like you are from the Middle East. Don't feel bad though-it was not that long ago that if you had a New York plate on your car driving through certain places, you would get extra kaa kaa from our law enforcement friends also...

3. Roffadam

Roffadam Red Card

Jun 21, 2005
    Rotterdam, NLD
    robin van persie converted to islam so he could marry his maroccan gf

4. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    I got neg-repped for this...laughable. Apparently, as the message accompanying the neg rep pointed out, "Not all skins are racist, quite a few are not white." So a big "fvck you" goes out to wcgcapone, followed by a further, "I don't give a sh!t because you know what a mean you fvcking prick."

5. Claus KJ

Claus KJ New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Aarhus, Denmark
    As far as I understand the rules for the Ramadan you're allowed to eat and drink if it's necesary or your health would be in danger if you didn't. You do have to include it in yours prayers and I think you're obliged to praise Allah in prayer a couple of more times than usual too.

KJ

6. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore

what an absolute dickhead.

7. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    It isn't just in the south...In the town where I went to university, some idiots attempted to burn down the only mosque on the Sunday after the London bombing. This to go along with a number of other racial incidents over the years...I guess that's just Indiana for you...

8. antifan

antifan Member+

Aug 14, 2004
    The Scottie
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thank goodness that incidents like this only happen in the USA. :rolleyes:

9. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    The OC
    Not to get too political, but I'm convinced that, if people didn't have the U.S. to bitch about, they wouldn't know what to do with themselves!

10. ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee Member

Jul 27, 2004
    New York
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Right - because Americans themselves (especially the conservative, Fox news group) never spend all day bitching about a series of unimportant and imagined "enemies" such as the non-existent liberal media and France :rolleyes: ;)

11. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    The OC
    And the Michael Moore/liberal sector doesn't? Hell, Moore made millions off his bitching. Not to get any more political, but if the Dems actually had a plan and didn't just bitch about Bush during the last election, they would have won.

12. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    At this point I would prefer a cleansing flood of biblical proportions to anything the right or the left can provide.

13. Arsonists

Arsonists New Member

Jan 25, 2000
    Banks of Plum Creek
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United Arab Emirates
    Yep me too.

14. Arsonists

Arsonists New Member

Jan 25, 2000
    Banks of Plum Creek
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United Arab Emirates
    How many times are you going to say "not to get any more political" and then get political.

I will get political. The Dems did f it all up and Bush is a C@ck $uckER.

There you go. Now lets all try to get laid and have fun.

15. fox point fury

May 19, 2001
    Providence
    Well, yeah, people tend to have better lives when bullies go away.

16. wcgcapone

wcgcapone Member

Feb 6, 2001
    Denver, CO, USA
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Maybe you'd be better off learning about the real world instead of depending on Harry Potter and American History X.

17. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    Maybe you should reread my original post, prick. I said "It's no different than skinheads targeting Jews." I didn't say "I hate all skinheads, they are all fascists because they all kill Jews." I didn't make a blanket statement, I just said that I hate a specific action taken. I don't think that I hate every person in London because of a few hooligans that are Londoners. I just hate the ones that are bashing Muslims. A square is always a rectangle, but a rectangle isn't always a square and all that. That is a very pretty picture, though. Did your mommy help you find it?

18. Miles Brasher

Miles Brasher Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Coventry,England
    I think the both of you need to take a deep breath and step back. Yes, the neg rep was over the top, but there are people who have 'skinheads' as a fashion statement (or whatever) who get v. upset by being lumped in with the fascist idiots who basically stole the 'look' for themselves, and given the amount of bad press skinheads in general get, they tend to be a bit touchy.

Alternatively you can both turn your aggression on me, I can take it :D

19. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    I have a different take on it. I can't stand this PC crap, jeger was obviously not lumping every skin head in as a facist, he was simply saying a statement. So get off your damm PC high horse and lighten up.

20. Miles Brasher

Miles Brasher Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Coventry,England
    I just thought the reaction "fvcking prick" etc. was OTT, as was the neg rep in the 1st place.

Given that this whole thread is about people hating other people, why don't we just chill out a bit hmmm...

21. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    You do realize that the two main mods on this board are a conservative from England and a Republican from Texas, right?

22. D_G73

D_G73 New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Dubai
    guys,
    i know about the south cause i lived in the south. i was in SC for 6-7 years.
    speaking of skinheads,
    once i was sitting in my uni student center with my friends and i had a shave head and this black guy walks up to me with his friends. he asked me whether i was a skinhead...i was gobsmacked. ok, im not a white fella but i had a shaved head cause i guess i felt like it.

i couldnt believe that guy's ignorance.

23. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    You'll find ignorance like that in every state in the Union, unfortunately.

24. D_G73

D_G73 New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Dubai
    it didnt bother me though. it was pre 2001 though. i heard various things from my friends/family who have been to the states post 2001.
    i personally not interested to go there any time soon but i still keep in touch with my pals from uni days!

25. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe

You will indeed, I had fun coming in to the States at Easter as I had a load of travel stamps in my passport from Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Botswana etc. The customs guy took ages to go through mine and my girlfriends passports. We then had questions of why we went there, I don't think "vacation" was believed!!!