Another post that will annoy liberals

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Bill Archer, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow Black Panther named Alex Rackley needed to die. Rackley was suspected of disloyalty.

Rackley was first tied to a chair. Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him.

When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member Warren Kimbo took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was later found floating in a river about 25 miles north of New Haven, Conn.

Eight years later, Warren Kimbro, got a scholarship to Harvard, and became good friends with Al Gore. He later became assistant dean at Eastern Connecticut State College.

Erica Huggins was the woman who boiled the water for Mr. Rackley's torture. Ms. Huggins was subsequently elected to a local School Board in - California.

You might be wondering how these animals got off so easily.

Well, in large part it was due to the organizing efforts of two Yale Law students; these two people actually managed to shut down all of Yale University by organizing demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.

One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Yes, THAT Bill Lan Lee, who is now head of the US Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, appointed by Bill Clinton.

The other Panther advocate?

The junior Senator from New York - Hillary Rodham Clinton.

2. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    Thanks for reinforcing why I'm not a liberal.

That totally pisses me off.

3. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Really, thats fine and well, but one can dig up dirt on a random conservative (i really don't like that term either, as much as i dislike liberal) and say that this one persons mistep is why I choose not to become a conservative.
    It's my opinion, and I may get flamed for this, that instead of attacking the causes that each side is trying to support the strategists, and too many other citizens have wound up attacking the person. This innevitably leads to an attack on the other person and rational discourse about the issues takes a backseat to someone's SAT scores or whether or not someone inhaled. The end result is that a cult of personality is created around the politicians, where people are too busy discussing the past and whether what they did was wrong or not rather than focussing on the present and what the given politician is doing to better a situation.

Side note about Al Gore, if that douchebag actually campaigned his homestate at all he would probably be president now. Instead he lost his home state, and Florida, and now has relegated himself to being a bit of a Circus sideshow clown on the fundraising trail. Which really isn't helping out his cause or the democratic cause at all.

4. LoveFifa

LoveFifa New Member

Apr 23, 2001
    Detroit, Michigan
    Well, you're right on one account.

Gore is a douchebag.