Annual Moderator Poll

Discussion in 'Leeds' started by Captain Splarg, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please rate me, your forum Mod Brian (Captain Splarg), and how I moderated this forum in 2006. These polls have been created at the request of the BigSoccer Admins in an effort to improve our community and clarify our newly revised community guidelines for the coming year. Please be honest, civil, and fair in your responses. After one week, I will attempt to respond and address your praise and/or criticism.

A little background about me... I, Captain Splarg, have been a Mod of this fourm since shortly after it was created and have been on BigSoccer since April 1999. I lived in England from 2001 until about two months ago. I've been a Leeds season ticket holder for the last 5 seasons - despite spending that time living in London.

My girlfriend, an Arsenal supporter, got me to pack up and move to California where she is going to school. I'm still listening to every game on LUTV even though I can't get to them.

Mods may not respond for 7 days. This should allow everyone time to cool off and answer maturely.

SuperMods and Admins will review all results and discuss problems (and praise).

Mods will be urged to bring up points of praise and concern on the Mods board for further discussion as well.

Please post whatever comments or thoughts you have about me, the way I moderate this forum, or anything else on your mind!

Thanks,
    -Your loving moderator!