Annual Moderator Poll

Discussion in 'England Rivalries' started by Rick B, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Please rate us, your forum Mods (Rick B and Clan) and how we moderated this forum, Arsenal, in 2006. These polls have been created at the request of the BigSoccer Admins in an effort to improve our community and clarify our newly revised community guidelines for the coming year. Please be honest, civil, and fair in your responses. After one week, we will attempt to respond and address your praise and criticism.

I, Rick B, have moderated this forum since 2005. Along with the above Mods I have tried to be an unseen ref rather than interfere in where you the posters want the forum to go. I also moderate all the other Club forums in the Premiership along with other forums on this site.

Clan is just a Chelsea fan who gets rolled about on a zimmer frame..........

The Double is a Spurs fan who has been around here for a while as well and is passionate about his team and England.

Please use the thread as an opportunity to provide feedback. Please note all comments are public intentionally. Your vote, however, will not be public. Your comments can address both the way the board is moderated and the way individual Mods moderate.

Mods may not respond for 7 days. This should allow everyone time to cool off and answer maturely.

SuperMods and Admins will review all results and discuss problems (and praise).

Mods will be urged to bring up points of praise and concern on the Mods board for further discussion as well