annoying error

Discussion in 'Technical Problems and Bug Reports' started by paulo, Jul 29, 2002.

1. paulo

paulo Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Atlanta
    I wrote about this before the WC 02 but never heard anything and then the server crashed so here goes again. My big soccer experience has gotten very tedious. Everytime I click on a forum or a thread I get an error. However, this is only when I use Netscape 6.2

The error is connect.247media.ads. something cannot be found and I have to click ok
    This is a major slow down for the bigsoccer boards

can some technical dude tell me what to change in my prefences/options.

Please.

And will someone please email me a response to let me know that you read this.

Thanks

2. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Where are you surfing BigSocer? Eurosport? Quakes?

3. paulo

paulo Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Atlanta
    wow huss himself (kinda like the mighty Oz)
    I am referring to surfing BS

but I have ordered from eurosport and I think that the problem started after I bought something (Real Madrid Centenary Jersey from the BS store). It could have been a cookie thing after the purchase or it is related to the red and black eurosport border that I usually seem to have when I surf BS from this IP address.

4. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm having the same problem!!! I HATE IT!!! I didn't even order anything from EuroSport and I've got this damn EuroSport border running around my BigSoccer boards. I can't access all the premium services THAT I PAID FOR!!! How did I fix this!!!!!!

5. paulo

paulo Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Atlanta
    it doesn't seem to be a problem for me now. I wonder if it was a cookie thing. The BS people either fixed it or it just went away. If you did fix it, thanks thanks thanks. If it went away on its own I hope it never comes back.