Andres Mosquera is coming for trials in Israel

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by pibe10, Sep 6, 2006.

1. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Andres will trial in Bnei-Yehuda Tel Aviv, it's a small team in Israel but they progress very well in the last couple years, something like deportivo pasto. the Israeli league is not strong so Mosquera will definitly can be one of stars here if they decide to sign him. the Israeli people didn't know nothing about Colombian players beside Pibe, Rincon, Higuita, Asprilla, Angel and Cordoba. I gave him all the information about andres and I even recommended to sign him.
    before the season started, Oscar Cordoba was the lead keeper to sign in Maccabi Tel Aviv, our biggest team in the history of Israel, and Jairo Patino with Wanchope were the candidates to sign in Beitar Jerusalem, another great team in Israel. I wish that it'll open doors for other Colombian players to come and play in Israel.

2. Diego Londoño

Apr 4, 2000
    Medellín, Colombia
    Do you live there? It sounds like that. Something about Andrés Mosquera: He played so well in Medellín last season but he got down his level in the few last games. I´d like to see to Mosquera winning titles in Israel.

3. Diego Londoño

Apr 4, 2000
    Medellín, Colombia
    He is brave, intelligent and a really good person.

4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yes I'm an Israeli but my favourite national team is Colombia and i'm a fan of Atletico Nacional. I sent a recommend letter to the official web site of the team. they want to give him a trial first but I wrote that he's great player, was hot prospect when he played in Toulon tornament with the team that won the title (tressor was also there). I belive that they'll sign him and I also belive that he'll make them a better team, at least in defense.

5. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Andres did very well at DIM. but he is very close to coach Javier alvarez (putas que estoy haciendo en ingles con otros colombianos, hablemos cristiano!)

andres es del riñon del profe alvarez, lo ha seguido por varios clubes, en el cali tambien fue un baluarte fuerte de la defensa. Una bronca de andres con oscar Julian, con empujoncitoy tal, le costo al el y al medellin 7 fechas. Cuando regreso, el DIM estaba tan mal, que hecharon al entrenador alvarez y detras se fue andres

Ojala le valla bien en cualquier parte!