Anderlecht ticket help

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by geordienation, Sep 13, 2008.

1. geordienation

geordienation Moderator

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Wife and I headed to Brussels in October and wanted to grab tickets for the game on the 25th.

I can find tickets through the website, but they're only in N2, which seems to be right behind the goal.

Is that the only option for single game tickets? Does that put me in a supporters section (wife probably doesn't want to be involved in any rushes following a goal)?

Any help would be appreciated.

GN

2. Mikebsiu

Mikebsiu Member+

Mar 15, 2008
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    It seems that that is the only option for tickets. The tickets are also in a standing area right behind the goal. Also remember you will be watching the game through a mesh net, and if you are really close through a metal fence. Your best bet is to order the tickets and arive early. It is first come, first serve, so the sooner you come the better chance you have of getting a better standing spot, and getting a spot where you can lean against railings. You are kind of in the supporters section, (that whole side is) but i wouldnt worry, no one rushes towards the fence for goals. Just alot of singing and flares.

3. JustinP

JustinP New Member

Jul 20, 2005
    NYC
    Sorry to bump this, but is it possible to buy single-match tickets on the RCSA website and have them shipped to the US? Or must I be a club member? I am going to be in Brussels on the day of the RCSA/Club Brugge match in December- obviously quite a nice match to attend if possible. Any thoughts?

4. treefingers3

treefingers3 Member

Jul 15, 2009
    Cork City
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    slightly off topic, but as a new member i could not start a new thread, sorry!

Just wondering if it would be possible to get tickets for the cercle brugge vs club brugge match at the end of august? (29th august)

will be in belgium around this time and would love to see it.

would this game be likely to be sold out?

could i pick up tickets at the ground?

Thanks!

5. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    my bet is that it won't be sold out.
    It's pretty safe to just pick em up at the ticket office on match day.
    passport required though

6. Ambiance

Ambiance New Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I attended several Belgian matches over the past few years and always bought tickets through the website http://www.sport.be/fr/jupilerproleague/ and have also bought directly from the Anderlecht site for those matches. They all have a "will call" section. Good tickets are sometimes hard to come by because the local supporters often get first dibs and they sell out fast through the websites when they are released a few weeks (occasionally a month or more) in advance of the match. I never had to become a club member to buy tickets in Belgium...France and The Netherlands I am a member of several clubs.

I have stood in the Anderlecht section near the corner flag...aside from the occassional marijuana and cigarette smoke, the kids and I always enjoyed it. Take heed, you can always sit during the halftime. The crowd was pretty calm and did not rush the fence when they scored. The opposite tribune on the other end of the pitch is where the main supporters sit and sing. Good luck.

7. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    When does the Jupiter League end please? Need to fit in an Anderlecht game before it does. Thanks.

8. Belgianbvbfan

Belgianbvbfan New Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    The regular competition ends this weekend. Then the play offs start. But if you want to go see Anderlecht there are only about 500 tickets left for each game (5 home games). And i don't think they offer internet ticketing for the play offs.

9. Sabbat

Sabbat New Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Brussels
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    You might be able to grab tickets for the playoffs (but the calendar is not yet known, it will be next week) but in the Standing section in N2, behind the goal. It's not really the kop, which is on the opposite side, but you have some big fans in N2 anyway.

In any case, don't expect to buy your tickets on the evening of the match, buy them as early as possible.

10. ArizonaFußballFan

Nov 8, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This is very good information to know as I might consider going to a match but not until the 10-11 season.

11. omgkittymeow

omgkittymeow Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    anderlecht is great to watch

12. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    They are? :confused:

13. Gorando

Gorando Member

Anderlecht
    Belgium
    Mar 12, 2008
    Belgium
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    No team in Belgium is great to watch :p

14. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    Anderlecht certainly weren't last season. :D

15. kgbman

kgbman Member

Jul 31, 2006
    Hi all - I wanted to see if you could offer any ticket info / assistance for me for a planned trip I have to Brussels Oct 10-16. I used to live in Brussels back in the mid-90's and attend Anderlecht matches and would really like to take in a match while there. The only listed match I see is on Oct 15 and it is versus Standard Liege. I can't imagine tickets will be easy to come by for this (if at all).

Does anyone know when Cup matches will be available or if there are any other matches in the Brussels, Gent, Antwerp vacinity during that week that you can recommend? I have not been keeping up with the Jupiler League lately so I'm not sure which clubs / matches may offer up a better viewing.

I really appreciate any help you can offer.

Rob